Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 209
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 191
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- This Sunday: Express-News Launches SA Inc
- We Want To Believe Episode 3 The Demon Jar Now Showing
- Medicare Supplement Association Offers Local Reporters Pricing Assistance
- CivicScience Names Zachary Nippert as Chief Commercial Officer
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Dream2Career, LLC Certified By the Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- "No Mas" Latin Podcast Awards Terminated Registration 24 New Nominated Podcasts
- Blubrry Supports the Latin Podcast Awards
- AI will change PR, but good PR relies on a good message
"The art of effective communication is a skill that needs constant attention," said Chuck Finney. "I've learned the hard way what can happen when you have poor communication skills. In fact, I might not be married to the woman I am today if I didn't recognize very early on the importance of focused listening."
Wisdom for Effective Communication provides readers practical and actionable ways to overcome the pitfalls of poor communication. The book is ideal for everyone who wants to better connect with the people around them, in the workplace, the schoolroom and the family room.
More on eTradeWire News
- DashStylists - Mobile Hairdressers offer a safer solution for hair services
- Walter Art Gallery Virtually Presents "The Compass Collection" with Lucretia Torva
- TalkZone Therapy Software INC. launches software development
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Lifts the Bun on Three Hot New Sandwiches
- JMA Welcomes Steve Williams to Role of Chief Operations Officer
Readers can download the e-book to their Kindle via Amazon. Paperback also is available. For more information, visit http://www.wisdomforeffectivecommunication.com.
About the Authors: Chuck Finney with Jan Shober
Chuck Finney has worked in programming, radio research, and audience connection. Chuck's passion for words is widely recognized. He's now the President of Finney Media, a speaker andauthor who loves telling stories and helping others do the same.
JanShober has been writing since her first newspaper went to press at the age of ten. She worked in the non-profit sector in communications for decades and now serves as Vice President for Strategy with Finney Media.
About Finney Media
Finney Media has been impacting Christian formats for over ten years, helping clients obtain deeper impact and expanded audiences through listener research and consultation. Visit finneymedia. com.
- AxessPointe Community Health Centers Providing Testing for COVID-19
- WombWave Technologies Corp. launches software development
- InfinityQS Signs Partnership With InControl Systems Limited
- JT Legal Group Recognizes the Pandemic of Nursing Home Abuse during COVID-19
- Bloomberg Harvard Leadership program selects Costa Mesa mayor
- Brick Scholars is an Inspiration
- Newest PYNKTALKS Guest is a Musician & "Unicorn Magic Professional"
- Makita Trusts Blades Direct & Bladesdirect.net as The Newest Distributor
- 2b Acting release their hard-hitting interactive video 'NO: The Line'
- Outdoor dining and additional businesses now open at The Collection
- R&B's Troy Tyler Drops His Latest Single, "Good Good"
- Battlestar Galactica, One Tree Hill, Star Trek Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Week
- Devin Burrows' THE WRETCHED Score to be Released
- El Dorado Hills Fire Department Chooses RadioMobile For AVL Mobile Data Communications
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics