Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 206
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 178
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 159
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 149
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 148
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 124
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 121
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 108
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- BHC Press Acquires Firebird Fairytales Series by Fantasy Author Amy Kuivalainen
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- 8-Year-Old Author and Entrepreneur has a Sweet Treat for Kids Around the World
- Grassroots Publishing Company With Heart
- Corona Virus: The board game of facts, fear, and fun!
- Book Genesis Launches EPUB Preflight Service
- Thinking about publishing your own book? One publisher is now making it easier
- "Of Fury and Fangs" by Kyoko M receives fall 2020 release date
Author Tony Walter, like his father a former Press-Gazette sports editor, combines his own narrative with John Walter's personal diaries and newspaper columns to provide a first-hand account of life in the 1930s and a behind-the-scenes look at the fledgling NFL in his new book, The Packers, My Dad, and Me: A Family Legacy That Fed a National Obsession. (M&B Global Solutions Inc.)
Pro Football Hall of Fame members Curly Lambeau, Don Hutson, Cal Hubbard, Johnny (Blood) McNally, Clarke Hinkle, Mike Michalske, and Arnie Herber not only were topics of John Walter's reporting, some even became personal friends.
More on eTradeWire News
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
- Your Junk Cars Still Worth Money
- Ketamine Wellness Centers DFW Announces Contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield
The book features vintage photos from the period and a foreword by Mark Murphy, the current Packers president and CEO. The Packers, My Dad, and Me is available on Amazon in paperback and digital formats at https://amzn.to/3ecj9JA .
About the Author
Tony Walter has been telling the story of Green Bay and the Green Bay Packers for generations as a reporter, editor, and columnist for the Green Bay Press-Gazette and now in retirement. His journalism journey included an on-field assignment during the 1967 NFL Championship Game, known as the Ice Bowl, and a one-on-one interview in 2008 with then-Sen. Barack Obama. He also covered the Wisconsin state government in Madison from 1973-76 and was a member of the prototype team for a new publication called USA TODAY in 1981.
About M&B Global Solutions Inc.
M&B Global Solutions offers author coaching and comprehensive book publishing services, including online and offline marketing, video production and website design. For more information about M&B Global Solutions, visit http://mandbglobalsolutions.com/.
- What Is an Advance Premium Tax Credit?
- PSXDigital Debuts Powerful Ai-Driven Powersports Dealership Database and Marketing Solution
- Amarachi and Gallo Wines Give Back To Essential Service Workers
- UNIQUE COMMERCIAL LEASING SOLUTIONS Inc. Launches software development
- Lentils: Interesting Facts About This Nutritional Powerhouse
- Rainbow Village Adds Two Community Leaders to its Board of Directors
- New Online Portal to Make Bill Pay Easier for Customers with User-friendly interface
- Sweet Melissa's Café Wins Wine Spectator 2020 Award of Excellence
- Adaptive Clinical Systems Launches "Frictionless Data for Clinical Innovation" Webinar Series
- Finance, Investment Banking, and Private Equity Summer 2020 Movies and TV Shows
- Kopp Glass Releases New Version of Popular UV LED Product Database
- #PYNKTALKS: Lauryn Hock: Creator of Lauryncakes Style & Beauty Blog
- REL Hotel and Rocca Bar Ristorante Join PACT
- Amazing Local Summer Bucket List Destinations
- Los Angeles Freelance Cryptocurrency Writer – BDN Content Quarterly Update – Q2 2020
- American lifestyle brand to honor Arizona police officer killed in motorcycle accident
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Blue 2018 Used Ford Escape For Sale in Toronto
- SciTech Given IRB Approval to enter clinic at Rush University for nanoFenretinide treatment of NHL
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help