Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 337
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 278
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 196
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 192
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 179
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 177
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 176
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 155
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 148
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 146
Similar on eTradeWire
- Brighton releases "Gatlin's Gateway" from novelist Catherine Astl
- "Rise Above Adversity" hits Amazon Best-Seller List
- "Phoenix Rising" takes college basketball fans through a mid-major success story
- Pandamoon Publishing Sets Date for Release of ROSEWOOD BURNING, Everly Series Book 2
- Why Publish your Digital Content with DCatalog?
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly
- New Photo Book Captures The True Uniqueness Of Redheads In A Collection Of Portraits Across England
- Former OEL/BL writer Tina Anderson returns with an English-language light novel series
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing
- Customer Experience Expert Paul Rutter Releases "You Can't Make This Ship Up"
"At Last, an Authoritative Compendium to (Fictional) Haunted Buildings for the Delight and Exploration of Reader-Travelers Around the Globe."
For nearly forty years, renowned paranormal investigator Professor Charlatan Bardot has examined, documented, and acquired stories of haunted buildings around the world. Partnered with leading anthologist Eric J. Guignard, and gifted artists Steve Lines and James Gabb, the greatest of Charlatan's discoveries are made available now in this comprehensive travel anthology!
From the Philippines' tragic Ame-Soeur Clothing Factory, to Sweden's reverent Fish Church; from Tanzania's vengeful Unguja Restaurant, to Canada's cursed Crow Island Lighthouse, Charlatan Bardot presents a lifetime of experience and insight into paranormal architecture.
More on eTradeWire News
- North Hills Resident Earns Third Place for Best Speaking and Leadership Coach in Global Contest
- Ideal Flexibility Upgrades to a New Location
- Los Angeles Based Author and Speaker Earns Award on Celebrity Author Stage
- Biden Planning to Quarantine US Citizens Returning From Abroad
- Dicture NFT Launch in Miami During Art Basel!
27 feature stories and 36 tiny tales are included of haunted temples, diners, hotels, shops, hospitals, outposts, theaters, and other building types, along with maps, travel notes, illustrations, and more, all designed to provide an immersive experience for veteran travelers and armchair ghost hunters alike!
Enter Professor Charlatan Bardot's Travel Anthology to the Most (Fictional) Haunted Buildings in the Weird, Wild World and explore the strange and curious locales of the globe and of your imagination.
"An ambitious and beautifully constructed anthology that fans of the genre won't want to miss; a necessary addition to any library." —Library Journal (starred review)
"High-concept and brilliant . . . A who's-who of supernatural fiction." —Publishers Weekly
"Eric J. Guignard has outdone himself with this imaginative, eerily realistic, and fun anthology." —Booklist
Edited by: Charlatan Bardot and Eric J. Guignard
Illustrated by: Steve Lines and James Gabb
More on eTradeWire News
- Call options activity on Nvidia stock is unusually high
- Schock Market Proposes Privatization of San Luis Obispo Water Distribution Program
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari Launches Interconnectdata Platform
- Top Markets For Medicare Supplement Insurance Reported By AAMSI
- AdvisorSmith Finds 64% of Small Businesses Unfamiliar With Cyber Insurance
Price: $39.95 for hardback with dust jacket; $19.95 for trade paperback; and $8.99 for ebook
Number of pages: 452
Date of publication: November 2, 2021
13-digit ISBN (hardback with dust jacket): 978-1-949491-44-9
13-digit ISBN (paperback): 978-1-949491-42-5
13-digit ISBN (ebook): 978-1-949491-43-2
This is the eighth anthology created by Eric J. Guignard, who is also an accomplished fiction writer. He's twice won the Bram Stoker Award, been a finalist for the International Thriller Writers Award, and is a multi-nominee of the Pushcart Prize. His latest books are Last Case at a Baggage Auction and short story collection That Which Grows Wild: 16 Tales of Dark Fiction (Cemetery Dance).
Available at www.darkmoonbooks.com, www.amazon.com (https://www.amazon.com/Professor-Charlatan-Anthology-Fictional-Buildings/dp/1949491501/), or by calling 951-236-9333
Eric J. Guignard
- Armour Law Group Opens New Office in Titusville, FL
- Gulf Coast Village welcomes Xavier Duclos as executive chef
- The Big Savannah Toy Drive to Collect Holiday Gifts for Coastal Children's Advocacy Center
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the Christmas Cabaret!
- Mizner Country Club's Play For P.I.N.K. Committee Raises $30,000
- FaithLife Financial Implements ProComp' cloud-based New Business and Inforce Illustration System
- The Center for Contemporary Art receives grant from Investors Foundation
- Five Towns College Teams with Local Author to Produce Video Trailer
- Christian TV Trailblazer Passes
- Vitamins And Supps: Make Sure You Can Stay In Top Health With Vitamins And Other Supplements
- NTEA, Lincoln Electric & NC3 collaborate to launch Work Truck Industry Welder Certification Program
- DICE Dental Offering Dental Implants and Dentures in Southampton Starting in January 2022
- Fan Gear Here: Show Support For Your Favorite Sports Team With The Best In Fan Gear
- Holistic Wellness Coach Kadeem One Offers a Number of Online Courses for You to Enroll in Today
- Brad Pistole, CFF®, CAS®, Featured on TheStreet, as Robert Powell's guest on Retirement Daily
- Nye & Company's online Chic and Antique Estate Treasures auction Dec. 15-16 features holiday treats
- Execulink Telecom Kicks Off Fourth Annual Gifts of Christmas Donation Program
- Warmer in the Winter Role Playing Game Release
- Launch Of Downtown Kings Mountain, Nc Advent Calendar
- Nest & Nook Partners with Paddock-1