Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- Asp Books Announces Release Of 2nd Ed. Of The Children's Book: Luisito Celebrates Three Kings' Day
- New Book Reveals The Secrets Authors Need For Success With Books
- Coming Friday—A Fantasy Story the Whole Family Will Love!
- Releasing this Thursday—A One of a Kind Children's Book!
- Brady Koch Unveils "All Our Forgotten Futures": A Puzzle Box of Secrets in a DNA Privacy Thriller
- Kallisti Publishing Elevates Publishing Portfolio with Acquisition of International Wealth Success
- Jon Cohn's Holiday Horror Story - "Everything Is Temporary" - Tops Amazon Charts as #1 Best-Seller
- Yarn Shop Start Ups! New Book Release!
- Christmas Based Horror Book Published
- Forgotten Babylon: Collector's Edition released by Mia Vasquez
Author Noe Torres, whose work has been featured on History Channel, Travel Channel, Coast to Coast AM, and others, was first contacted about this case in 2012 by eyewitness Jose J. Ponce. Ponce's dad was the deputy sheriff that was dispatched to the scene of the UFO encounter in 1966, but due to pressure from the military, his dad promised to never reveal what happened in his lifetime. It was only after Deputy Ponce passed away that his son decided to come forward with one of the most remarkable UFO cases ever recorded in the South Texas region.
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
As a crew of eight construction workers relaxed in their mobile home after a tough day of excavating caliche, their work camp was suddenly "invaded" by a large, illuminated UFO that came out of a cloud bank and hovered directly above their mobile home. The object kicked up storm-like conditions at the work site, and the men raced outside in terror, experiencing gale-force winds and a loud throbbing / humming sound.
In the chaos and confusion, one of the workers discharged his weapon at the hovering UFO, and what happened next is beyond belief. Shortly after, Deputy J. R. Milo Ponce was dispatched to assess what had happened, and he was later joined at the scene by his son, Jose J. Ponce, whose story of the incident formed the basis for this book.
After the story of this amazing encounter came out in 2012, the town where it happened -- Edinburg, Texas -- began having an annual commemoration. The Edinburg UFO Festival has, over the years, grown into one of the top UFO festivals in the world, having recently been rated the 3rd best by Listverse.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Best Freelance Copywriting Services
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Industry Standard Warehouse Racking Melbourne - Outer Space Installs
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
Fire From the Sky: 1966 UFO Incident in Edinburg, Texas is the first book ever written about this case, drawing on the author's firsthand involvement with the case and his close relationship with eyewitness Jose J. Ponce. The book is available from the author's web site, Roswellbooks.com, and also directly from Amazon.com as a paperback and as an eBook, at https://amzn.to/3LNwZFx.
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- New Book, "Drink Like a Local," Unlocks The Spirits and Secrets of New Orleans Drinking Culture
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Final Week For Medicare Insurance Open Enrollment
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Fred Haas Toyota World Presents the Battle For The Billboard Tundra Edition
- 'Stranger Things' Star Joseph Quinn Added to FAN EXPO Portland Lineup
- Cecilia Russo Marketing Awards $15,000 of Grants to Three Georgia Small Businesses
- Holabird's Christmas Chronicles auction, Dec. 7-10, online and live in Reno, is packed with over 2,500 lots
- Klarinet Solutions Recognized as Staffbase's Rising Star of the Year
- L-Tron to Attend Fire Chief Association (IAFC)Technology Summit International
- Lanier Islands Invites Atlanta to Enjoy Dinner with Santa and More
- Why Should I Provide Credit Card Payment Solutions at My Business?