Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Selected to Operate SpringHill Suites by Marriott-Chicago/Bolingbrook, IL
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Software Advice Names ASI's iMIS EMS a FrontRunner for Association Management and Non-Profit CRM Software
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- FMIA releases non-biased, extensive list of floodproofing products for mitigation
- Jan-Carol Publishing Celebrates the Success of Their First Virtual Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum to Star in Dracula Thriller
- CDI Global Italy Advises Wide Group Spa on Acquisition of Alliance Risk and Insurance Broker Spa
- Forge3, Ltd. Reaches 1,000 ActiveAgency Clients
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Book from Governance Solutions Offers Proven Formula for Successful Virtual Meetings
- Boroughs Publishing Group Releases New Paranormal Romance - Earth Shattering by L.P. Maxa
- Colorado Rancher Unveils NEW John Budd CBD Line for Working Men
- New from author Winter Lawrence, The Message on the 13th Floor
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Special Report reveals how the people who run law firms think
- Holistic Healing US: Start Living Your Healthiest Life Today
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer
- Insightful New Guide Provides Structure and Purpose to Help Your Writing Group Come Alive and Thrive
- WDTC provides access to drug testing centers nationwide
Who Took Molly Bish? exposes a hidden challenge between families seeking answers and the secretive society of law enforcement. It also reveals how such secrecy interrupted due diligence during Stein's examination of the abduction and murder of 16-year-old Molly Bish from her lifeguard post at Comins Pond in Warren, Massachusetts, on June 27, 2000.
The first in Stein's When Criminal Justice Fails series about the shortcomings of the criminal justice system, Who Took Molly Bish? narrates her journey as a consultant on behalf of Molly's family, and includes real photos and case notes. In poignant detail, Stein takes readers behind the scenes of one of the nation's most riveting cases, reveals the suspect who she believes was responsible for Molly's abduction and murder, and, in doing so, exposes the secrecy of the district attorney's office and law enforcement in Massachusetts. Stein's husband, John "Jack" W. Drawec, Esq., drew upon a 25-year career in law enforcement to contribute the book's foreword and afterword.
More on eTradeWire News
- Company Launches Clean Air Schools Initiative
- BuildRE Presents Renewable Energy Product Line to USA
- Spotlight on East Orange Business: Juneteenth chat with John B Houston, Cushnie-Houston Funeral Home
- Global ideas marketplace UCROWDME, appoints Dr. Hong Phan (M.D.) as Chief Information Officer
- Nowsite Marketing NERDS Take Over Houston TX June 26th - NERDstock Promises To Be The Biggest Yet!
A leading authority in unresolved cases, Dr. Stein began assisting Molly's family in 2003. With a master's in forensic science and a doctorate in criminal justice, Stein is now a nationally recognized expert in victimology, suspectology, behavioral and crime scene analysis. Her skill for investigative preciseness is recognized around the globe.
Trained by the best forensic minds in the country, Stein has taught law enforcement, forensic science, and criminal justice students both domestically and internationally, presented at over 15 conferences, coauthored two books on cold case investigation methodology, and has written numerous articles on cold case investigations. In 2014, she was recognized as an award recipient of the Missing Children's Day ceremony in Massachusetts for her efforts. Now serving as a national consultant with law enforcement, Stein co-founded The Center for the Resolution of Unresolved Crime to help families navigate a flawed justice system and offer continued education and case consultations for law enforcement.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- La Plume Comfort Shoes Available at Petunias of Naples
- Cold War Combatants Challenge Coins
- Patek Philippe Reference 3940 perpetual calendar men's watch hits $50,150 in Miller & Miller auction
- Long-Term Care Insurance Companies Limit Options For Washington Residents
Who Took Molly Bish? is slated to be released June 25, two days prior to the 20th anniversary of her abduction. All profits from the book will be donated to the advancement of law enforcement and legislative efforts to help improve the handling of unresolved cases in the U.S. Published by AlyBlue Media, the book is 218 pages in length and retails for $15.95.
For more information about Dr. Sarah Stein, visit www.DrSarahStein.com.
For interviews, please contact Diane Carnevale Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Ocean County YMCA to offer convenient a la carte membership options with separate pool program
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top Supply Chain Projects List for 2021
- Industry Vet Ben Ketel Joins The Mogharebi Group to Help Lead Expansion of 1031 Exchange Platform
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- Devil Dogs Of Desert Storm Challenge Coins
- Number Of Medicare Advantage Plans Available Increases By 13 Percent
- WestCorp Management Group Receives 2021 NAA Best Places to Work Award
- Firetruck Red Mazda3 For SALE!
- Dr. Heavenly & Friends Host In-Person Juneteenth Celebration
- Communities In Schools of Washington announces new state director
- Indigenous Victims Of Canadian Human Rights Abuses Have A Voice
- The HOPE Center launches new website
- Walk Through the 'Door in the Woods' now streaming on Tubi!
- "Travel Mindset Survey" Aims to Give Marketers an Edge
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Affordable Braces in Chester County
- Automotive Supplier Gissing North America Establishing Operations in Greenville, SC
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Watch Tashkilat Turkish Series on Our Website for Free!
- Breaking news from x3talent Management