Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- Award-winning businesswoman, Melissa Swader to launch new video podcast show on YouTube
- America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies: Revealed
- Intercontinental RE Corp and Harvest Properties Acquire Historic SF Office Building
- Automation Intellect Raises Funding Round Led by StartFast
- HoloBuilder announces new investments from E.ON, Foundamental, and NRW.BANK to help fuel the construction technology company's international growth
- Memphis-Based Investment Management Firm Celebrates Growth Amidst 10th Anniversary
- Principle Cast Talent "rumored" Film Attachment for Norma's Sun - True Story Production
- Keeping It Healthy - Accelerated Franchised Concepts, LLC Closes on RAW JŪCE
This super informative book is a 45-minute short read, packed inside with details revealing how Blockchain Domains are making the connection for where Bitcoin transformed decentralized digital currency into the future of money.
Author Kyle Ransom is a U.S. Navy War Veteran and CEO of Uply Media, Inc a Blockchain Technology Media Agency, has been a true believer and supporter in Blockchain technology for over 5 years. Ransom was strongly in support of Bitcoin early on and supports investing in decentralized digital cryptocurrencies.
"I believe that Blockchain Domains can serve institutions, government, consumer, and enterprise purposes, making them a primary necessity among crypto-assets," stated Kyle Ransom.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
Ransom relates that he further believes Blockchain Domains offers sensible "decentralized digital currency" options for unbanked consumers globally, to receive and send payments. While also providing branding and marketing promotional channels for businesses and corporations.
Which success he feels depends on the relevance of a supporting extension for the Blockchain Domain, where Ransom says a Dot Zil will be the ultimate example to achieve success.
Revealing, building websites on Blockchain Domains that sit on top of a smart contract on Zilliqa's extension, will disrupt the Internet. He explains that Zilliqa offers a decentralized cryptocurrency capacity to handle VISA level number of transactions because of Sharding, by dividing the mining network into smaller pieces, or shards, for processing transactions in parallel.
Blockchain Domains offer only a minimum investment to buy, where premium names are sold around $250 to $1k and auctions can go for as much as $10k.
"Blockchain Domains are valuable just like real estate, the only difference is they are crypto-assets that are similar to digital real estate assets," related Ransom.
More on eTradeWire News
- TFG Launches new line of co branded secured credit cards
- AESA Expo at Glendale Tech Week 2019
- AESA Conference at Glendale Tech Week 2019: Call for Abstracts!
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
However, Ransom cautions that most individuals and businesses don't know how to select Blockchain Domains that have the potential to be profitable and valuable in the marketplace. Asserting they will also need to understand how to develop their Blockchain Domains to increase value and equity for profitability.
Ransom's new book is a training guide for how to select superior Blockchain Domains for investing in crypto-assets. This opportunity is very much on the ground level for Dot Zil and the Blockchain Domains are set to go live in July of 2019.
Order, Click Here (https://www.amazon.com/Blockchain-Domains-Investing-Secrets-Cryptocurrency-ebook/dp/B07VFX9YJC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Blockchain+Domains&qid=1563906859&s=gateway&sr=8-2)
Uply Media, Inc
11877 Douglas Rd Ste 102-223
Alpharetta, GA 30005
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Generator Emissions Testing to Maintain EPA Standards
- BSC Capital Partners Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- San Antonio Soft Shell Head Gear and Safety Equipment Representative Announces New Website
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
- New Spatial Augmented Reality System Enters Toronto Tech Stream
- The Work Truck Show 2020 marks 20th anniversary of North America's largest work truck event
- Comfort Fit Pets releases another new Dog Harness