Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 269
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 249
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 194
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 166
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 160
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 154
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 152
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 139
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
Similar on eTradeWire
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits
- Grand Opening Announcement for The Grout Doctor® of Prince George's County, MD
- Kamerycah, Inc. Launches New Website For Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan
- Introducing Caliper Swiftsticks: The Newest Way to Consume CBD
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Outdoor Kitchen Kit Built in One Day - Which Kit to Choose?
- Bugly Launches Do-It-Yourself Natural Pest Control Service that Is Simple and Safe
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
When it comes to A*Press, the company's non-photographic brand featuring "humor that sparkles," the brand's appeal to a millennial demographic helps shape new product releases. "We are noting that for the A*Press shopper, the hot trends are unicorns, tacos, avocados and beer," says Beth Hunwick, Director of Design for Avanti Press. "We're also at the forefront of the lemon and hula-hoop trend – tomorrow's hottest fruit/hip exerciser combo," she says, referring to a best-selling A*Press design with a lemon wearing shades and hula-hooping. https://www.avantipress.com/card-gallery/a-press/everyday
More on eTradeWire News
- STC Software Solutions provides an update on travel restrictions and tips during COVID-19 pandemic
- Smile Squad Kids Dentistry & Braces Donating 300 Backpacks Filled with School Supplies
- MBMA Welcomes Jessica Navascues to Board of Directors
- ROCK Property Group: We Buy Houses In Austin
- Drug Education Tools to Get Ready for Back to School
The real trend for millennial shoppers is easy to spot: New Baby cards. In 2018, the average age of first-time mothers was 26, up from 21 in 1972 – and the youngest millennial shoppers right now are 23. "The math does itself," says Marc Trobman, Vice President of Business Development. "We are creating greeting cards to share congratulations that are eye-catching and unexpected." In one of the new designs published this month, an asparagus and sweet pea are shown with their baby pea on a swing.
Another new card from A*Press shows a super hero baby bottle with foil, emboss and glitter with the verse: "Faster than an exhausted parent! More powerful than an extra-absorbent diaper! Steals your heart with a single smile! Congratulations on your new baby!
At the recent BookCon show in New York, the company created a 48-hour Pop Up shop for consumers. The A*Press brand was a clear hit with millennial shoppers. In particular, new home and new baby cards were high in demand, as this video shows: https://iplayerhd.com/player/APressBookCon.
More on eTradeWire News
- Branded Strategic Hospitality Makes Investment In LuckyDiem
- Allentown UI/UX Design Team Offers Higher Ed Crowdfunding Services
- Tampa Bay Rays Manager Kevin Cash Endorses Crown Automotive Group
- Madison Tops 2020 HRO Today's Baker's Dozen List for Recognition for 2nd Consecutive Year
- InfinityQS' Global Client Survey Shows Positive Upturn in Manufacturing in the Wake of COVID-19
Founded in 1980, Avanti Press is a Detroit-based publisher of Avanti, the Global Humor Brand™ as well as the America and A*Press greeting card collections. The company presents its everyday and seasonal card collections in leading regional and national retail outlets as well as independent outlets throughout the United States and Canada. Translated into over 20 languages and distributed around the world, the company also licenses its imagery for a variety of general merchandise categories.
- NABCRMP Announces Founding Board Members
- New 3D Printing and Prototyping Service Bureau Specializing in Quality Short Run Production
- The Fiction Crime Drama Book Dodging Bullets Has Its Very Own Soundtrack
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Winners Announced
- Green Stream Holdings, Inc. Implements Impactful Biosolar Approach with Next-Gen Solar Greenhouses
- Reks - T.H.I.N.G.S. (The Hunger Inside Never Gets Satisfied)
- Evergreen-Regency is under new ownership and management
- Hospital Logs Significant Time and Cost Savings with New GateKeeper Proximity Solution
- Private Placement Markets to increase operations in the Global Online Retail & Ecommerce Market S
- Navy Veteran from Georgia Wins the Mustang Dream Giveaway!
- Wisconsin company targets parents with 'unlosable' face masks integrated into children's clothing
- CS Energy Opens Regional Office in New York
- NYC preschool announces 'Giveback Event' to give away free backpacks, back-to-school haircuts
- Pharma CI Conference Set for Blockbuster Virtual Event
- Pvilion Awarded $1.5 Million USAF Phase II SBIR Contract for Autonomously Deployable Structures
- Exeter Orthodontics Offering Braces in Easton Inclusive of Repairs, X-rays, and More
- Excelsior's Online Accounting Application adds new component to VybeOffice Suite
- U.S. Army Awards DiSTI $10M Delivery Order for JLTV Trainers
- Desperately Urgent Case Meets Funding Deadline
- Kia Extended Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!