Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cathilina Sutton Joins RHSB Public Entities Practice Group
- InsuranceHub Shows Some Love to Families in Need During the Holidays
- NJ Builders Group Recognizes BCA Insurance's Lisa Post as its Woman of the Year
- New data analytics major at Thiel College to open doors for students into growing field
- Why Personal Accident and Sickness Insurance is important to Freelancers and Contractors
- DBL Center Makes It Easy to Choose Privatized NJ State Disability (NJ TDB) Insurance
- What you need to know about Black Friday in Canada
- Cybersecurity for small businesses
- Insurance Navy Brokers Shares Holiday Travel Tips
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial, Dr. Sabrina Scott Explains $0 Medicare Advantage Plans
How much auto coverage do you need? According to Mike Stapley with American Family Insurance, the newly increased limits may not necessarily be adequate. "If you're at-fault in an accident, you may be financially responsible to repair or replace property that was damaged. Replacing a vehicle can cost far more than the minimum property damage limit of $15,000." The Insurance Information Institute (III) recommends that you carry at least $100,000 of bodily injury protection per person, $300,000 per occurrence, and $50,000 for property damage.
More on eTradeWire News
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
How will this affect you? Consumers who buy minimum limits, will have their coverage automatically increased next year, and could see their insurance costs rise. Drivers who already purchase higher insurance limits, will not require a policy change. Until now, Arizona had some of the lowest car insurance liability minimums in the country. Supporters of the bill say insurance requirements need to keep pace with rising costs for medical care and auto repairs, while detractors worry about raising insurance premiums for those who can't afford them.
Stapley explains, "When it comes to your car insurance, you deserve more than a card tucked in your glove box — talk to a local professional that will give you smart, customized coverage and real peace of mind."
For more information please visit the website at http://www.mikestapley.com or call 480-503-4400.
American Family Insurance - Mike Stapley
4850 E Baseline Rd Ste 101
Mesa, Arizona 85206
- Mark Spain Real Estate to Cross $1 Billion Annual Sales Mark for First Time During Record Sales Year
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- OnCourse Sales Automation Hits Growth Milestone After Launch
- Take Shape Plastic Surgery Now Offers Total Body HD Liposuction
- SOS International Meditation Center in Lisle Featured on Cover of "Metal Architecture"
- Children's Choir to Sing In Memory of Martin Luther King, Jr
- Eltropy Chosen to Improve Collection Response Rates for UNIFY Financial Credit Union
- Welcome Michelle Moehring to the Wisco Hotel Group
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Forms Under 40 Networking Group
- Improving Acquires Dallas-Based Code Authority
- Columbia University Launches Dual Degree Program with Tel Aviv University
- GBC aba announces the opening of the only alternative preschool for children with autism in Peoria
- Award-Winning Local Pizzeria Cultivates Growth With Unique Marketing Solutions
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- First Choice Neurology BAN2401 Study to Assess New Alzheimer's Treatment
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Launches Updated Website
- KDG Recognized as a Top 40 Global Company in the Clutch 1000 List
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina