Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
Similar on eTradeWire
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- Completion of funding round brings Metaphysiks one step closer to embodying the Metaverse
- CPC Scientific Announces New California Peptide API Manufacturing Facility
- Same Day Windshields has a Florida location near you
- Perth skin cancer patients undergo first treatments with OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT as part of the EPIC-Skin study
- Boston Micro Fabrication's Ultra-High Resolution 3D Printers Available in Australia through AXT
- New Liquid Core® SMILE™ Gum with Activated Charcoal and Hydroxyapatite
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Celebrates the Diversity of Its 2022 Graduating Class
- Boston Industrial Solutions' silicone soft touch coating passes GLP - Skin Irritation test
- Dimitri Krainc Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine: Elucidating Parkinson's Disease
To combat this, we decided to formulate a first-of-its-kind evidence-based comprehensive program to directly change the culture that causes stigma and prevents care seeking for mental health struggles. UC Berkeley's MCB Department has bravely stepped up to be the first to work with us to implement this cultural overhaul.
This timely work is just the beginning of what will be researched, refined and translated into programs that will ultimately reach every sphere and discipline within academia and all societies.
More on eTradeWire News
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- iGUIDE is Dedicated to Keeping Agents Top of Mind
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
- Elite Jets extends lease with Naples Airport through 2050
About Dragonfly Mental Health:
Dragonfly Mental Health is a "by academics, for academics" global non-profit that cultivates excellent mental health in higher education by developing, deploying, and evaluating evidence-based programs for academic researchers. Dragonfly's programming addresses the unique mental health challenges academics face through offering facilitated mental health literacy discussions, skills training workshops, anti-stigma presentations, and implementation of community organization systems. In only two years, Dragonfly has delivered over 150 programs to 20,000+ academics in 15 countries, fueled by 300+ volunteers. The initiative aims to create systemic culture change in professional training atmospheres across the globe.
Name: Wendy Ingram, PhD
Dragonfly Mental Health
Press packet with photos:
Dragonfly Mental Health
- A Canada Day Guide - 5 Experiences You Won't Want to Miss!
- Boise Black Rifle Massive Giveaway!
- Just Sold In Suwanee, A Rated Schools District North Gwinnett High
- Pear, Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Hires New Associate
- Bandits' Dhane Smith Wins National Lacrosse LeagueMVPs; Teat Wins Rookie of the Year
- An Abundance Of Violence As The World Spins: Is Martial Law Coming?
- Daugherty Business Solutions A Winner of St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Top Workplaces 2022 Award
- Rockland Trust joins South Shore Chamber of Commerce's Partnership Circle
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Polemos X Shrapnel Partnership Announcement
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- How2Media Announces Award-Winning Grocer Hy-Vee was Featured on "World's Greatest!..."
- The Chris Fritch Team announces that @NewBrighton has an exquisite #homeforsale!
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces 13th Annual Camp Buddy In Chatham County,july 11-15
- Southern Maryland Center for Independent Living Unveils a New Brand & Corporate Identity
- Pablove Foundation Presents Heartfelt Photo Exhibit by Los Angeles Kids with Cancer
- International Bestselling Author Jaden Rae Publishes Journal Focused on Microdosing for Depression
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem
- Tarps Now® Announces Release of Guide to the Best Uses of Fire Retardant Tarps