Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 317
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 241
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 229
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 202
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 192
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 167
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 159
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- International Businessman Blazes New Trails in eCommerce with Innovative Home Furnishings
- Siding Company Helps Prepare Local Homes & Businesses for Winter
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Introducing Tulsa Pampered Chef
- Why Is HVAC Cleaning Maintenance Important?
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Exact Solar Again Included in Inc. Magazine's Annual List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Custom Move Management Company Essential Next Steps Gets a New Look
- Five Important Spots to Install Surveillance Cameras Outside Your Home
The air purifying equipment is installed near the coil inside the AC system and is silent and unseen, but the powerful emerging technology is gaining in popularity especially in healthcare facilities. Those suffering from compromised immune systems and occasionally owners of large estate homes have been known to install the costly technology as an aftermarket upgrade; however, Tamarac Village is the first in Broward to provide the equipment as a standard feature in their residential community.
More on eTradeWire News
- EVENT - How and Why Activist Lawyers "Sue The Bastards"
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Investment Mortgage Loans for Investors Investing Outside Asia
- Question Time for Rwanda's President Paul Kagame
- Did LightskinKeisha Clone Georgia Rapper Flii Boi Breeze's Song "Get In Dea"?
"There are already so many considerations when you're making a move," says James Gielda, partner at JKM Developers, LLC / Lotis Group, LLC. "The last thing anyone needs to add to their list is the worry of becoming ill just by being at home."
Tamarac Village is currently offering a grand opening incentive of up to two months free rent on select apartment homes. Floorplans are available in 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms with 1 or 2 bathrooms, that range from 800 to 1,485 square feet. Designs are open and spacious with 10-foot ceilings. Features include Smart technology locks and thermostats, modern kitchens with stainless steel Samsung appliances, quartz countertops, HE full size washer and dryer, walk-in closets, ceiling fans, and covered patios.
Amenities include a resort-style pool with cabanas, two story fitness center, conference room, media room, game room, pet washing area and more. The on-site leasing center is open 7 days a week and virtual tours are also available. To find out more, visit https://www.tamaracvillage.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- FDA approval wrist blood pressure monitor for everyone
- Cardiff Auto Wreckers Announce Company Extension
- Identity: The Podcast Consuming the Industry
- Southwest Florida marketing professionals honored with Angel Awards for excellence in public service
- bestchineseutotor offers learning Chinese online
JKM Developers, LLC / Lotis Group, LLC
JKM Developers / Lotis Group is a privately held full-service real estate investment and development firm headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. The team specializes in identifying, acquiring and executing prime residential real estate opportunities throughout South Florida. The firm specializes in class A multi-family rental; assisted living; independent living; and mixed use developments. For more information, visit https://www.jkmdevelopers.com.
James Gielda, JKM Developers LLC / Lotis Group LLC
- New Research Reveals TN K-12 Students Need Math Help
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Welcomes New Team To Serve the Alachua Community
- Doctors Launch Online Course to Fight Chronic Inflammation and Disease
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Adam Ereth, candidate for Mesa Water Board, District 2
- Andy Hueller and INtense Publications Announce the Release of Life in Increments
- Income Property Organization forms new partnership with District Capital
- Durand Bernarr New Album "DUR&" Premieres at #1 on Apple Music R&B Albums
- Closet Tec's 2020 Wallace E. Smith Young Designer Scholarship
- Letter written by Albert Einstein in 1943 condemning racism and segregation in the U.S. is for sale
- Laura Ruszkiewicz Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- TVS Nostalgia Network Adds Jackie Gleason Portfolio of Legendary Shows to Post Cable Network
- Guadalupe Center announces date, sponsorship opportunities for 'Circtacular' virtual event
- Author Ev Bishop Releases New Holiday Romance – Christmas Dreams
- Airlines Misrepresent COVID Risks From Flying - Expert
- Spectra360 Named To The Staffing Industry Analysts List Of Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms
- Lake Tahoe Homeowner Sues Real Estate Brokers Alleging Fraud & Conspiracy in Property Transaction
- Rhoda Weiss, Ph.D., Joins Editorial Advisory Board of Strategic Health Care Marketing
- JK2 Construction named to Orlando Business Journal's Golden 100 list