Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 490
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 258
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 156
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 118
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Photo Essay Showcases Emotional Portraits of Love and Loss
- "She Never Asked for Wings" - New Children's Book Shows Being Different Can Be Quite Special
- Michael Jordan, author of The Company of Demons, News and Events
- Heather Wallace Releases New Book, Girl Forward, about Her Travels to Mongolia
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- "Accordion Stories From The Heart" Author Talk & Mini-Concert Free Program June 23 In Litchfield
- Western Publisher, Outlaws Publishing Scores Number One with Mike Mackessy's "Broken Dog Ranch"
- Newly released! Cup of Blood… Bread of Salvation by Robert Hirsch!
- Fie Strikes With The Fifth Book In His Western Series, "Cast A Dark Shadow"
Mofford's story will resonate with both adult and young adult audiences. Readers drawn to historical novels can be reassured that the novel is drawn from historical records, and young adults will identify with the fascinating protagonist and his struggles. The book also speaks to the many West Indian immigrants and tourists who currently reside in England, Canada, and the U.S. Mofford fleshes out this elusive figure in history to present readers a complex tale of romance, adventure, and survival.
More on eTradeWire News
- Aspirify, Inc., A lifestyle transformation company opens new office in the Rail District
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- 10 Seconds Inside The Broad Museum
- Bucks County Air Conditioning Service
- Topaz Information Solutions adds key partner True Mobile Health to enhance care to provider organizations
Juliet Mofford lives in mid-coast Maine where she currently works as a full-time author and historical researcher. Mofford was the museum educator and director of research at Museums of Old York, Maine and the Andover Historical Society and served as Director of Cultural Affairs for the Lowell National Historic Preservation Association. She was the New England Representative on American Association of Museums' educational board, a Peer Grant Reviewer for the Massachusetts Cultural Council and director of Teacher Training workshops on the Salem Witch Trials and Slavery & Abolitionism.
Juliet has 17 books in print and her articles have appeared in the New York Times, Boston Globe, and elsewhere. I Shall Use My Freedom Well, Mofford's narrative biography of fugitive slave Josiah Henson (1789-1883), and her historical novel, Abigail Accused: A Story of the Salem Witch Hunt were published by Touch Point Press in 2017. For additional information, contact email@example.com or order the book at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Legendary Huset's Speedway Is Up For Grabs In A Winner Take-All Race
- Eliza Neals "Sweet or Mean," the new EP of raw Blues-rock OUT July 4th on E-H Records LLC
- L.A. Wolves FC's Donovan Preslin Selected to Nicaragua's Youth Under-19 National Team
- BraveHeart Wireless Announces FDA Clearance of the BraveHeart™ Life Sensor Cardiac Monitoring System
- Brooklyn Conservatory Of Music To Host 3rd Annual World Refugee Day Festival
TouchPoint Press (http://www.touchpointpress.com) is a traditional royalty paying publisher of fiction and nonfiction. TouchPoint Press is proud to work a growing roster of award-winning authors.
For more information about Captain Redlegs Greaves or to schedule an interview with the author, contact Ashley Carlson (Deputy Publisher, Media Liaison) at 662-595-4162 or email@example.com.
Ashley Carlson, Media Liaison for TouchPoint Press
- Tickets On Sale for 17th annual Independent Music Awards & Indie Konference in New York City
- FetchRev Announces New Name, Logo and Capabilities for Merchants and Consumers
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Now Taking Fabulous Fourth Parade Applications
- Toronto Construction Company: Lions Den Construction
- A new Houston based career consulting company is helping executives with a provocative full-service approach
- FSR's Symphony Linx Wins Best of Show Award at InfoComm, Presented by AV Technology
- Amitech and UiPath Partner to Accelerate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI Digital Solutions
- Keep Lee County Beautiful receives statewide recognition
- Fort Myers Miracle to celebrate Independence Day with largest fireworks show of the season
- Beach Front Grille Donates $5K to Flagler Beach Police Dept. and Flagler County Fire Dept
- Bennington Nissan & Bennington Chevy Buick Cadillac Named Fastest Growing Dealership In The Country
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- creative.space's //DEUS EX Gets Huge Performance Boost with Integration of NF1 Cards
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- 2019 U.S. Grocery Shopper Trends Report Reveals What Consumers Want
- Ad Spending Continues Robust Increase In 2020
- ISCG Announces Senior Leadership Succession
- Bosco Tech Students Begin Professional Summer Internships Across L.A. Area
- Millennials are Ruining the World? an Xennial perspective bridges the gap between Generations X & Y