Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 319
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 294
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 271
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Penczak Joins Center for Accounting Transformation
- Alta Vista Technology Honored in Bob Scott's VAR Stars 2021
- 2021 Analysis, Testimonials Reveal Anduin Delivers ROI in Less Than 30 Days
- Phelan Schroeder Taylor, LLC Celebrating 40 years serving Flagler County clients and beyond
- Sidekick Accounting Awards Four Companies Accounting Support
- Neral & Company, PA joins its practice with HFA Certified Public Accountants and Advisors
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year"
- Best Tax Solutions LLC Granted National Certification as a Black-Owned Business by U.S. Black Chambers, Inc. (USBC)
- JGA and PLI to Present Preparing for 2021 Audits
- QETaRS.com Launches in January
When it was first published in 1981, Valuing a Business set a new standard in business publishing. Now in its sixth edition, this landmark guide is essential for anyone involved in business valuation―from CEOs, accountants, and lawyers to judges, financial planners, and small-business owners.
- Many new court decisions from the last 12 years shedding new light on aspects of valuation
- Checklists for reviewing reports―perfect for practitioners and attorneys
- Risk-measurement methods for estimating cost of capital
- Data sources for estimating discounts for lack of control, liquidity, and marketability
- New chapters on fairness opinions/solvency opinions and valuation of REITs
The publication is available for pre-order online at https://www.appraisers.org/VAB6.
More on eTradeWire News
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
Pricing is $95 for ASA members and $105 for non-members and includes a $10 shipping & handling fee for domestic orders. A special $5 off savings is available for pre-orders prior to March 22, 2022 by using promo code VAB$AVE during checkout. Additional discounts are available for enterprises or organizations wishing to purchase 5 or more copies.
Valuing a Business was originally authored by legendary business valuer and life ASA member, Shannon P. Pratt, FASA, ARM. The new 6th edition is being published by McGraw Hill with underwriting sponsored by ASA's Educational Foundation. All proceeds benefit education, research and charitable activities to advance the appraisal profession.
Fellow Accredited Senior Appraiser and senior member of the team that championed the publication, Roger J. Grabowski, FASA, noted the updated Valuing a Business covers both the concepts of business valuation and practices for doing it right. He continued by saying, "It is the most comprehensive book designed to be read by both valuers and non-valuers, providing guidance from over sixty contributing authors on nearly every aspect of valuation. The Sixth Edition continues the easy to read style that has been the hallmark of Shannon's books."
More on eTradeWire News
- Barthel For McHenry County Board
- Fighting Our Ways Out Of Trouble
- Bucks County Pennsylvania author pens dark, coming-of-age book
- Going Back to Documentary Roots
- Knoxville-Based Military Veterans Thrive with Transition to New Civilian Careers in HVAC Industry
ASA CEO, Johnnie White, stated "The Society is honored to continue this publication's legacy and impact, not only for today's business valuers and allied professionals, but also for a new generation of appraisers through the support of the Foundation."
ASA is a world renowned and respected international organization devoted to the appraisal profession. As the oldest and only major appraisal organization representing all appraisal specialists, ASA is dedicated to providing the highest possible standards in all areas of ethics, professionalism, education and designation criteria. For more information about ASA, the ASA designation program for appraisers or the Society's free "Find an Appraiser" Referral System, visit www.appraisers.org or call (800) 272-8258.
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Selects Executive Management Firm for New Chancellor Search
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community
- Choosing the Right Mold Testing Company
- Double XXposure Salutes National Mentorship Month with a Tribute to James Mtume
- ACEC/MA Announces Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) as a 2021 Engineering Silver Excellence Award Winner
- Omicron Surge Scuttles Local Elks Lodge Annual Youth Event
- Sunrise Management Elevates Dennis Mitchell to Vice President
- TVS Cipher Network Adds One Step Beyond Marathon in February on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- DC Staging Company Parker Staging Donates to Afghan Refugees through Non-Profit Design Heals
- Tiffany Hamilton Earns Hall of Fame Award
- Choc Monarch Architect Wins IDA 2021 Design Recognition
- Albin Hagstrom & Son Celebrates Successful 2021 Christmas Season
- What If 'The Force' Were Real? This Doctor Believed It Was
- Is Cloning A Thing? How is Your DNA Involved in This?
- Language Services Company and Content-related Services Provider SumaLatam Launches Newly Revamped Website
- Craft Beer Behind Local Street Artist in Snow Sculpting Competition
- Systems Herbalist Expert Dr. Judyth Shamosh Releases New Book