Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 128
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
Similar on eTradeWire
- New business book shares unique approach to engaging health care consumers: Patient Activation, by Bob Baurys and Mark Stinson
- Premier Health Becomes First Urgent Care Operator in U.S. to Earn Antibiotic Stewardship Commendation
- Americans for Safe Access Partners with TheAnswerPage.com to Provide Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credits for Medical Professionals
- Top 3 Reasons Why Your Fridge Monitoring System's Readings Fluctuate
- PriorAuth Online: The Ideal Prior Authorization Answer
- Sunknowledge Delivers a Promising Alternative Than Brightree Billing Services
- Neurolixis Announces Scientific Publication Demonstrating Rapid and Long-Lasting Antidepressant Activity of NLX-101 in a Robust Rodent Model
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- 10 Key Reasons to attend SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference
- HCA of New York Appoints SNCH's Home Care Director to Its Board of Directors
Veteran owned and operated by husband and wife team Dan and Ashley Rice, who have family ties in the Western NY/ PA area, NEVA collaborates with healthcare facilities of all sizes and locations (especially rural settings), to help ensure that their patients receive the best health outcomes and reduce costs.
There is a high demand for expert IV therapy device placement throughout the United States. Recently, on June 20th, at the annual American Nurses Association's "Hill Day" held in Washington, D.C., a grassroots group of nurses presented a petition to representatives of Congress, that supports a measure to place vascular access specialists in every U.S. hospital, in an effort to improve nurse-to-patient ratios,
More on eTradeWire News
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
- Community help needed for housing solution
According to the Association for Vascular Access, of the more than 590,000 patients admitted to hospitals daily, about 98 percent need a vascular access device. "Oftentimes, it may take clinicians several attempts to insert the devices, which can cause pain for patients and, lead to complications such as bloodstream infections.
"Vascular access specialists make a crucial contribution to maintaining staffing ratios by allowing highly skilled bedside nurses to focus on patient care instead of being called away to assist with intravenous access," Connie Girgenti, RN, a nurse and co-organizer of the petition, said in a press release.
NEVA's mission is to bridge this gap for healthcare facilities. By offering on-demand vascular access device placement (including PICC lines and Mid Lines), NEVA can also assist facilities that may only have a vascular access team available throughout limited times during the day, (typically Mondays through Fridays, 8-4pm), which essentially means that they are available to place IV therapy devices for only 24% of the week. NEVA aims to help facilities with their vascular needs throughout the other 76%!
More on eTradeWire News
- Senior Master of the Arts Bob White Seminar Supports Royal Family Kids Program
- Lennar Grand Opens Two New Communities at Fieldstone in Elk Grove on Saturday, July 27
- Cecily Releases New EP, "Awakening Pt. 1"
- Marktech Optoelectronics Awarded Veteran-Owned Small Business Certification
- Versasec Expands APAC Presence
For more information about NEVA's mobile vascular access device placement services or to order a service online visit http://www.nevascularaccess.com
For more information about the ANA "one patient, one device" petition, click here- http://bit.ly/2JvvniS.
Ashley Rice (Chief Administrative Officer)
NEVA Mobile Vascular Access
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep
- Appeals Court Slams ACS and Reverses Judge Milsap of the Bronx
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes work on $3 million renovation project at YWCA of SE Mass
- Built Like a TANK! Aertight Systems, Inc. Releases a Revolutionary New WallMount, Rugged, Modular, Microsoft Windows Server That Replaces Rack and Tow
- The Evolve Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School Gives FREE Jiu Jitsu Classes in Fort Worth
- LOOKING INTO THE SUN by Todd Tavolazzi on Audible, Narrated by Mike Eberhardt
- Gangbangers and A Scorned Woman Seek Justice In "Hair Club Burning (An Inter-Racial Comedy)"