Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 526
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 454
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 444
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 350
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 331
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 331
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 291
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 280
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 271
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 210
Similar on eTradeWire
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. and Zober Industries Inc. Announce Strategic Alliance
- TekTone Launches New Partnership in Canada
- EMJ Presents: EMJ Hematology US 2020
- SMi's Pharmaceutical Microbiology in Boston - what to expect over the 2 day conference
- Speaker interview MRC Harwell Institute released for SMi's 3D Cell Culture
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Founder of BioViva Sciences™, Liz Parrish Presents Telomerase Gene Therapy and Age Reversal
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- Salem Oaks and The Friedreich's Ataxia Research Alliance Partnering on Patient Education
- 20/20 Optometry of Silicon Valley Gives 5 Tips For Healthier Eyes in 2020
- New Midtown Miami Neurology Office
To date, Neurology Associates employs six neurologists, several of whom specialize in areas including movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, and other neurological conditions. This competency is essential and contributes to the characteristics that set Neurology Associates apart from other clinics. Neurology Associates welcomes applications from all qualified neurologist candidates; prospects who focus on domains that would enlarge Neurology Associates' expertise are especially invited to submit their CVs.
Neurology Associates stands out from its peers thanks to the holistic care it provides in-house. This includes operating an accredited MRI machine on-site, an amenity that reduces the time and travel required for patients to receive scans, as well as offering on-site diagnostics (EMG, EEG, VENG), psychiatry, neuropsychology, physical therapy, naturopathic medicine, counseling, cognitive rehabilitation and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- TRECIG CIO & Cybersecurity Expert, Jim West, to speak at Texas Technology Summit
- "The Dream of Endymion" by Hilary Ellis is published
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video
- Dignitary Protection and Security Group Halts Stalker In Case Of Judicial Harassment
- Delegal Digital Opens Web Design Agency In Savannah GA
"Providers who want to align with a clinic that takes a unique, patient-centric approach to neurology will want to vet Neurology Associates as a potential place to work," said Ali Hajaig, partner and CEO of Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center. "We structure our practice differently compared to other medical centers, and that's a big reason why we attract and retain top talent."
Interested doctors may apply through the Neurology Associates website (https://neurologyassociates.com/our-practice/careers-neurology-associates/) or through PracticeLink (https://www.practicelink.com/).
- Tax.HugeDealsOnline.net Announces Tax Filing Software for Individuals and Small Business Owners
- ExoRank Launches Unique SEO Reseller Program
- Exclusive Private Screening in the Heart of NYC for Multi-Award Winning Short-Film 'Roses are Blind'!
- Mystic Ink Publishing Announces The release Of The "n0thing" Audiobook
- Metropolitan Community Church of the Palm Beaches Invites Friends & Supporters to RAINBOW BALL 2020
- Caffe Luna Rosa in Delray Beach to Host Pre-Valentine's Day Dinner for Lovers on February 12
- PALM BEACH POETRY FESTIVAL Applauds the Winners of High School Poetry Contest 2020
- The War on Art Creates a Backlash
- Washington D.C. to Host International Conference on the Armed Conflict in the Southern Cameroons
- Lunar New Year - First New Moon Of 2020, Time For New Beginnings
- Why Did My Car Insurance Go Up?
- Sliquid Introduces Buck Angel's T-Collection
- Phoenix Art Museum to feature jewelry artist Rosa Kilgore at Jewelry Trunk Show
- Joseph Federico Announces NJ MET Inc Sponsorship of American Red Cross to Support Military Community
- Frederick Speaker Series Blasts Off into Space with Dr. Mae Jemison at Weinberg Center
- Vegan travel has changed forever!
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Students and their Teacher Receive Civics Lesson at Arizona Speaker Series
- Derecho Investigations Announces An Executive Protection Training Course In March 2020 Charlotte NC
- Austin Police Department Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training