Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1386
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 816
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 184
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 105
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Berman Law Group Welcomes Francis Biden As Senior Advisor
- Acclaimed Chicago Matrimonial Attorney Arthur S. Kallow Keynotes Legal Seminar Series
- State Bar of Arizona Construction Law Section Elects Joseph Brophy to Executive Council
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jeffrey M. Wank Recognized as Daily Business Review On the Rise Honoree
- Don't let the courts decide how you get to share your children after a divorce!
- St. Louis Attorney Brian Rogers Joins Legal GPS As Chief Content Officer
- Sterling Fillmore, Shareholder, Workman Nydegger to Speak at The Knowledge Group's Event
- Go Blue for Trooper Nicholas Clark
- Real Estate Attorney Edward Canterbury Elected to Henderson Franklin's Executive Committee
- West Palm Beach Attorney Edward M. Ricci Named Trial Lawyer of the Year
Mr. Neubert, founding principal, is the head of the firm's Medical Malpractice & Hospital Liability Defense and the Professional Malpractice & Liability Defense practice groups. Mr. Neubert's clients include hospitals, physicians, attorneys, law firms, and professional associations. He also represents major insurance companies, corporations, and municipalities. An active community member, Mr. Neubert holds leadership positions on area hospital and professional boards.
Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. is a member of LCD. The firm is committed to fostering a welcoming and inclusive workplace. As part of its commitment, the firm is participating in LCD's Summer Intern program and will host and mentor a law student intern this summer.
More on eTradeWire News
- BRISA GUZMAN-SANCHEZ is transferring from Cal State Fullerton after two seasons
- The Best Summer Activities For Kids
- How to Take Money Loan Bankstown for Your Wedding Day?
- Enroll For The Best Rated Event Management Diploma In Mumbai
- Kunsh Technologies is looking forward to build more sincere iOS apps after the release of iOS 12
- Eternal Web Pvt Ltd is now AWS Consulting Partner
- Animated adaption of Raymond Carver's "Cathedral" to be shown in Ottawa this fall
The mission of LCD is to unite the resources, energy and commitment of Connecticut's leading corporations, public sector entities, law firms, law schools and state bar associations in the joint mission of making the State a more attractive place for attorneys of color and women to practice law and find satisfying professional opportunities.
About Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C.
Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C., is a general practice law firm with offices in New Haven and Fairfield, Connecticut and White Plains, New York (www.npmlaw.com).The firm is committed to building an organization that is as diverse as the clients and communities served. Our team of twenty-four attorneys possesses the exceptional legal and professional skills required to meet clients' objectives. The team's depth, talent, and dedication to client success allows Neubert, Pepe & Monteith to better serve clients locally and nationally.
- India Paper Market Outlook, 2023
- Microsoft Honors UnifyCloud's Norm Barber with 'Key Individual of the Year' Award at Inspire
- Suzan Johnston Offer The Best Course To Shape Your Child Future
- How do Print Boarding Pass from Jetblue App?
- Career Step's Pharmacy Technician Program Accredited by ASHP/ACPE
- Harding and Company – IPO Market – 2nd Half of 2018 Preview
- Kathbern Management-A Reputable Hiring Agency Toronto extending Quality Services to Professionals
- Customized Piracy Protection App by CustomSoft
- Entertainment Industry Veteran Suzanne de Passe To Be Honored at 2018 HAL Awards
- Findoc Health Technologies Shortlisted as Top 20 Innovative Companies in Ghana's Presidential Pitch
- James Keck Announces Upcoming Live FREE Webinar on Losing Weight
- Academy Point Associates Honored for Compassion & Commitment to Serving Community
- Compassion Fatigue, A Rising Problem in the Medical Community
- PolyU organises "Global Youth Leaders Summit 2018" in Hong Kong and Beijing for youth leaders
- Fast-growing children's STEAM education franchise Challenge Island® expands to Waukesha-Milwaukee
- Big Wins for Bianka Panova Academy at the Youth Cup 2018
- Upset Hindus urge Chicago's Field Museum to withdraw Lord Shiva plush doll from sale & apologize
- Ipsos Business Consulting engaged by Pacific Legend Group for its IPO on the HKEX
- BK International Education Consultancy Becomes Accredited Provider of IACET CEUs
- DeepBrain Chain Announces AI TestNet To Commence In August