Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 121
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- PropertyMarket.com.mt Helps Real Estate Agents Sell and Rent Properties in Malta During COVID-19
- Onward Holdings Seeking More Land For Commercial Development
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- Hurricane Season Prep Tips by former Deputy Insurance Commissioner
- National Park Service Awards Preservation Maryland Two Grants to Study Historic Battlefields
- Bid4Assets to Host First-Ever Online Tax Sale for Nye County, Nevada Treasurer
- Tech Startup Launches In Response to COVID-19 Economic Challenges
- The Other Unsung Heroes on the Front Lines of COVID-19
This Award recognises the best of urban development from across Australia and New Zealand. The Urban Developer is Australia's largest community of property professionals.
According to Stephen Briffa, Managing Director of Network Pacific, "Innovation is one of our core values and we are always going above and beyond to meet our client's needs and the challenges of the industry".
Network Pacific Group achieved over twelve nominations for excellence awards in the first half of 2019 and won an important national award early this year.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Council Member Jawane Hilton in solidarity with Local Law Enforcement,City and Faith Leaders announc
Tina Di Camillo, General Legal Counsel of the Group, says, "Industry recognition is very important. It means our team's efforts are recognised. This motivates our staff, and as we know, motivation is a key element for creativity, and creativity leads to further innovation".
The winners of The Urban Developer's Awards for Industry Excellence will be announced at a Gala Dinner at Howard Smith Wharves in Brisbane on 23 October 2019.
- SmartFinancial Wins Best Workplaces in Ohio
- Wizard Entertainment Takes The Lead In Streamed Interactive Programming With Virtual Experiences
- National Transportation Inc launches new web sites
- Used Vehicle Auction Prices Exceed Pre-Virus Expectations; Relationship Between Used Retail and Wholesale Prices Back to Normal
- HandyQuip.com improves online rentals of home medical equipment after COVID-19
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"