Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 131
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
Similar on eTradeWire
- July 25 Webinar Focuses on Three Easy Ways Women in Tech Can Maximize Professional and Personal Impact
- Mercury Launch Initiative with CNet Training
- Small Business Phone System USA | Hosted Cloud VoIP Service Provider
- RadiusPoint Launches New Website To Support Enterprises Operations
- RadiusPoint Announces Clients' ROI of 572% for First Quarter of 2019
- OEM Quality Motorola APX Radio Accessories for a Fraction of the Cost
- Speedflow increases MediaCore capacity to help carriers deal with CC traffic
- Rahi Chooses CNet Training to provide Certified Training Programs to Customers and Partners
- Omni Design Technologies opens design center in Bangalore, India
The rapidly growing colocation specialist has now dropped the 'hosting' portion of its previous name, responding to the organisations gradual shift away from its original hosting-centric service set, having spent the last five years focusing more exclusively on turnkey colocation and connectivity services.
The new brand, delivered by Juice London, has seen a complete ground-up rework of the company's identity across all media types and formats, for a total rethink of how the organisation is represented publicly.
This hasn't just been limited to the digital domain; a full physical site rebrand has also been undertaken at the organisation's London data centre, with a complete refresh of all on-site brand assets to reflect the company's bold new look.
Matt Seaton, who spearheaded the launch of the new brand and associated website, gave comment on the new visual approach.
More on eTradeWire News
- Just Vanilla provides commercial kitchen rental space for food startups in Houston
- New non-profit partnership boosts financial capability and wellbeing in Australia
- The Well Store Opens The Refill Station
- Maltose Phosphorylase Activity Kit (Fluorometric)
- Vivabox Solutions Offers Packaging Solutions for Online-to-Offline (O2O) Commerce
"Our previous brand took us from humble start-up to fully-featured data centre operator, something we're fiercely proud of. But we're 10 years on from our incorporation now, and Netwise has changed dramatically as an organisation. As we approach our tenth birthday [coming in December 2019], it seemed the perfect time to reimagine the Netwise brand, setting us up for our next ten years of growth and expansion."
The company's signature bright orange has been muted slightly and demoted to an accent colour, with a new primary shade in the form of purple-tinted grey. This new colour scheme is a better visual embodiment of the characteristics Netwise stands for; quality, security, robustness and professionalism – with an injection of real personality, something Netwise customers hold dear to their relationships.
This major change comes as the company posts its most solid financial results to date, with even greater growth projected over the next 12 to 24 months. Their award-winning London Central facility is now fitted out to full available capacity in Data Hall 1, with the final two containment pods going live between June and August.
The team at Netwise are now looking ahead to the next stage in the company's development, with several options already being discussed regarding their next data centre location.
More on eTradeWire News
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
- Community help needed for housing solution
Matthew Butt, Managing Director, gave further comment.
"Netwise started life as a hosting company in 2009, and quickly developed into a key data centre operator in the London market. Over the years, we've become known as a specialist in the colocation and connectivity arenas, so it really did make sense to evolve our brand in this way. 2019 will see us celebrate our tenth birthday, which makes the timing for a full rebrand perfect."
Management at Netwise have confirmed that their previous domain and all associated contact avenues will remain active, forwarding to the new netwise.co.uk domain estate for all web and email addresses.
Early discussions are reportedly underway with several potential anchor tenants for their next data centre facility, of which details are currently being kept private and confidential.
The organisation continues to welcome new customers into its London Central data centre, with a range of footprints available for same-day deployment.
- Gunderson and Schropp Honored as 2019 Florida Trend Magazine's Legal Elite
- North Star Senior Advisors Hosts Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Care Seminar
- Porsche Canada Becomes Presenting Sponsor Of Cobble Beach Concours D'elegance For 2019
- St. Louis Author Celebrates End of Chemotherapy with Book of Love Poems for the Beach
- Spotlight on 2016 Mazda MAZDA3
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep
- Appeals Court Slams ACS and Reverses Judge Milsap of the Bronx