Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- INI FormStudio™ Now Rated "Avaya Compliant"
- Vitria and Independent Analyst Charlotte Patrick: Customer-Centric Network Assurance Strategies Critical to NSP Future
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- Execulink Telecom to Bring Fibre Network to Tillsonburg
- Execulink Kicks Off their Second Annual Gifts of Christmas Program
- Introhive to evangelize the importance for senior leaders in A.I. at TMT Finance World 2019
The rapidly growing colocation specialist has now dropped the 'hosting' portion of its previous name, responding to the organisations gradual shift away from its original hosting-centric service set, having spent the last five years focusing more exclusively on turnkey colocation and connectivity services.
The new brand, delivered by Juice London, has seen a complete ground-up rework of the company's identity across all media types and formats, for a total rethink of how the organisation is represented publicly.
This hasn't just been limited to the digital domain; a full physical site rebrand has also been undertaken at the organisation's London data centre, with a complete refresh of all on-site brand assets to reflect the company's bold new look.
Matt Seaton, who spearheaded the launch of the new brand and associated website, gave comment on the new visual approach.
More on eTradeWire News
- Auburn, CA Welcomes Chronic Tacos with a Soft Opening Celebration on Friday dec. 13
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
"Our previous brand took us from humble start-up to fully-featured data centre operator, something we're fiercely proud of. But we're 10 years on from our incorporation now, and Netwise has changed dramatically as an organisation. As we approach our tenth birthday [coming in December 2019], it seemed the perfect time to reimagine the Netwise brand, setting us up for our next ten years of growth and expansion."
The company's signature bright orange has been muted slightly and demoted to an accent colour, with a new primary shade in the form of purple-tinted grey. This new colour scheme is a better visual embodiment of the characteristics Netwise stands for; quality, security, robustness and professionalism – with an injection of real personality, something Netwise customers hold dear to their relationships.
This major change comes as the company posts its most solid financial results to date, with even greater growth projected over the next 12 to 24 months. Their award-winning London Central facility is now fitted out to full available capacity in Data Hall 1, with the final two containment pods going live between June and August.
The team at Netwise are now looking ahead to the next stage in the company's development, with several options already being discussed regarding their next data centre location.
More on eTradeWire News
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí Releases Single "Caught Up"
- New SKB Bow Case Provides Twice the Protection in One Convenient Option
- 22k Expected to Attend Rock Church's 23rd Annual Toys for Joy Helping Underserved Families
Matthew Butt, Managing Director, gave further comment.
"Netwise started life as a hosting company in 2009, and quickly developed into a key data centre operator in the London market. Over the years, we've become known as a specialist in the colocation and connectivity arenas, so it really did make sense to evolve our brand in this way. 2019 will see us celebrate our tenth birthday, which makes the timing for a full rebrand perfect."
Management at Netwise have confirmed that their previous domain and all associated contact avenues will remain active, forwarding to the new netwise.co.uk domain estate for all web and email addresses.
Early discussions are reportedly underway with several potential anchor tenants for their next data centre facility, of which details are currently being kept private and confidential.
The organisation continues to welcome new customers into its London Central data centre, with a range of footprints available for same-day deployment.
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google