Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 181
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 161
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 152
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 149
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 148
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 121
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated
Similar on eTradeWire
- EB5Investors Magazine Names Matthew T. Galati a Top 25 Immigration Attorney
- Pavese Law Firm hires attorney Amy Thibaut
- Barr's Commitment to Transparency Has Limits
- "Dumbing Down" the California Bar Exam?
- Overview of the continuing importance of "paper" research published by Todd Wallace, Esq
- Consultant Cyrus Batchan publishes guidance on researching hospitality industry requirements
- Overview on expunction in North Carolina published by lawyer Janet Pittman Reed
- Maritza Gomez Appointed to the Hispanic National Bar Association Commissioner's Latina Commission
- Hutchison PLLC Welcomes Two New Attorneys, John S. Rudd and Mayukh Sircar
- The Bowen Law Group Hires Attorney Ryan Schmidt
NetDocuments OCR will monitor all incoming images and image-based PDFs and automatically convert to searchable PDF and full-text index all the content. NetDocuments OCR will be widely available to customers starting in July, 2018.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mid-State's Basten Earns High Performing Culture Certification
- Caspase-3 Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric)
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2019 Contest "America's Top Pupstar"
- Variety - the Children's Charity, Wisconsin Chapter, Announces Additions to Board of Directors
- Car Title Loans May Offer Financial Peace of Mind to Those Affected By Government Shutdown
- The Little Gym Named #1 Children's Fitness Franchise In Entrepreneur's Annual Franchse 500
- DiamondBack Group Announces Future Token Launch
"The addition of OCR and image compression to the NetDocuments platform will empower our lawyers and legal professionals to search and find all documents and images that meet the search criteria. This functionality is not only a welcome addition, but really demonstrates the value a technology partnership, in this case between NetDocuments and DocsCorp, provides us as a mutual customer," said Phil Casale, CIO, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney.
Rick Shutts, CIO, Harris Beach sees the introduction of NetDocuments OCR as an outstanding addition to the legal cloud DMS. "The fact that both NetDocuments and DocsCorp are building this cloud-to-cloud integration as part of the overall DMS platform greatly enhances our technology investment. We will now have access to this new functionality with direct, single-source support. It's all running smoothly under the surface. This new product highlights the power of cloud-to-cloud integrations and is validation of NetDocuments' commitment to delivering on product innovation that adds value to their customer base."
Commenting on the arrangement, Dean Sappey, President, DocsCorp, says: "We have had a proud 12-year partnership integrating our suite of applications into the NetDocuments platform. We are very grateful for the confidence NetDocuments has shown in our technologies and that it will use our Microsoft Azure-hosted cloud application as the core technology for providing OCR and image compression capabilities to its customers. This agreement underscores our global reputation for quality, innovation, and service."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 9 New Research Grants In 2019
- Real Estate Agent Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Calgary Optometrist Launches New Website
- Vera and Joseph Dresner Foundation empowers youth
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Electric Olive HTV to Their Product Line
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Best Place to Work®
- I Like Me Book Launches Readers Into Living Free From Self-Condemnation
NetDocuments' SVP of Products and Partners Leonard Johnson added: "While contentCrawler has been available for many years as an on-premises solution for document management solutions including NetDocuments, NetDocuments OCR provides a unique and exclusive service to our customers by delivering on our mantra to be Cloud First, Cloud Only. This falls into our compute fabric strategy encouraging the industry to migrate client and server technologies to the cloud and remove the burdens historically placed on the customer to maintain the installation and testing of software upgrades and compatibility challenges so often associated with legacy DM technologies."
For any NetDocuments and DocsCorp customers interested in scheduling a demo of NetDocuments OCR or looking for more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- South Shore Habitat for Humanity names Michael Burman as Director of Finance and Administration
- Collaborations Beers with Georgetown Brewing to Headline Chinese New Year at Lucky Envelo
- Keri Systems Inc. Welcomes Northeast Regional Sales Manager
- Tech startup Surf launches rideshare entertainment tablets in Dallas
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Santa Monica United FC as SoCal Expansion Team
- Lambs Farm Breaks Holiday Record
- Alan Biller and Associates strengthens Asset/Liability focus with new Consultant Russell Kamp
- Sailfish Marina Provides Elusive "Bait" for World's Longest Running Sailfish Tournament
- Genesis Medical Center, the Stem Cell Therapy Pioneer Expands Stem Cell Medical Expertise to Doctors
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: These Wall Can Talk 10 years at Speakeasy Art Gallery
- Ali Schaal and Angela McDonnell Join Partner as Directors of Funds Control
- The Payroll Company Announces Its Business Services Line-Up for 2019
- Launch Local Re-brands To Experiential Inc
- Apellix to Present at API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit, January 31, 2019
- Belize Real Estate Investing: The Time is Right to Make Your Move
- The Secret to Setting Up and Managing IoT SIM Cards
- Modern Character of Zoller Headquarters Building Achieved with CENTRIA Formawall®
- Smarteeva Unveils New Executive Advisory Board, Welcomes New Members
- World's Largest Disposable Glove Manufacturer Accused of Labor Rights Abuse
- Next Generation Fusing Technology Forges New Partnerships With Aftermarket Toner Remanufactures