Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Initiates Stage 1 Water Conservation Measures
- Acrylic Furniture Brand Adds Gloss Black Coffee Table to Range
- The Build Show Network Welcomes Eric Aune
- Piroshky Piroshky Returns To Tacoma. September 23rd, 2021
- Common Ground Spirits Announces New Gin Expression - Recipe 02: Black Currant & Thyme
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Two New Editions Featuring Insights From Top F&B Experts
- Jokari Introduces Ladder Friend
- Jokari Introduces Perfect Salad
- Strong Housing Market Eliminates Incentives in Las Vegas
- Piroshky Piroshky Returns To Anchorage. September 30th, 2021
The VS-09 Deluxe Vacuum Sealer is the latest in a line of high-quality vacuum sealers from NESCO, the Wisconsin-based small kitchen appliance innovator and creator of the world-famous NESCO Roaster Oven.
NESCO provides stylish designs trusted for performance, relied upon for durability, and endeared for their savory results. The VS-09 Deluxe Vacuum Sealer is no different. Highlighted by its multiple seal options and easy-to-use features, it provides enhanced capabilities for safe and effective food preservation.
A unique pulse vacuum function provides optimal control over the air suction allowing the user to slowly extract air from bags or containers. It is useful for the manual control of air removal from vacuum sealer bags that contain fragile foods such as bread.
More on eTradeWire News
- LSI Welcomes Gary Brophy As Level IV Controls Engineer
- SLIPPED NOTES by Jack Swift is published by Red Rattle Books
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
This feature allows the user to stop/start the suction as needed to dial in the precise amount of air removed from the bag. It safely preserves freshness while also maintaining the shape, texture, and integrity of the food.
VS-09 Deluxe Vacuum Sealer Makes Preserving Food Easier
The newly released VS-09 Deluxe Vacuum Sealer delivers a sturdy, countertop food preservation solution that keeps foods fresh up to five times longer than traditional methods. The fully automatic, one-touch operation makes it easy.
Not only does it come with an attractive stainless steel finish, the VS-09 Deluxe Vacuum Sealer also features a specially designed easy-lock handle that allows users to close the top of the unit with one hand while still applying pressure across the breadth of the sealer bag.
Compatible with most brands of sealer bags, the VS-09 Deluxe Vacuum Sealer includes a built-in bag cutter and roll storage compartment. Two rolls of NESCO sealer bags are included with your purchase, giving you everything you need for garden season or bulk grocery purchases.
More on eTradeWire News
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
From the original NESCO Roaster to the VS-09 Deluxe Vacuum Sealer, and other kitchen staples like cake pans, dehydrators, and food grinders, NESCO is here to make cooking easy and enjoyable!
NESCO: Your Key Ingredient
At NESCO, we believe life is an occasion worth celebrating. We're dedicated to being Your Key Ingredient in those celebrations by making cooking enjoyable again with our complete line of innovative small kitchen appliances and accessories. NESCO began as the National Enameling and Stamping Company and created the first Roaster Oven in 1931. NESCO is currently headquartered in Two Rivers, Wisconsin.
To purchase NESCO products visit nesco.com or for more information call 1-800-288-4545.
View the original post on vacuum sealers here (https://www.nesco.com/nesco-launches-new-vacuum...).
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business