Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 277
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 217
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 209
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 206
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 181
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 144
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Online Arcade Winner Winner Cashes in on Chuck E. Cheese Tickets
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- ElevatorUp Founder Nominated for Young Inventor of the Year, a Toy and Game International Excellence
- Public Safety Industry Expert Joins GeoComm's Sales Team in Southeastern United States Region
- BeBop Sensors & Talon Simulations Awarded Epic MegaGrant to develop a haptic glove-driven, full-motion VR trainer built for the Unreal Engine
- Retro-Bit Shmup Collection: New Limited Ed. Toaplan Games Come Back for the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive
- Introducing 'A Hot Set's Gaming Coverage That Relates To People Of Color
- PowerFam game-launch fundraiser for Ottawa Food Bank, COVID-19 affected children
- SHARING SOME TREEHAUS LOVE - Boutiques in Los Angeles
- Cherry Master machines are in high demand during the COVID-19 era
The content creation and consulting firm espouses the belief that consumers and the public have not fully tapped into the marketing capabilities of TikTok. NekozTek CEO Zhi Ko maintains that there is a huge window of new business opportunities available from brands willing to utilize the massive exposure TikTok can bring to its users, as the entrepreneur currently boasts nearly 400,000 followers and over 7.6 million 'likes' on his brands' TikTok (https://www.tiktok.com/@nekoztek?lang=en) account.
More on eTradeWire News
- Vegan Hemp Gummies Launched in CBD Dropshipping Program
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
"I believe that as the world heads towards a more digital era, various new marketing techniques must be utilized. During this pandemic, we've seen how traditional marketing simply doesn't work and is primed for disruption," says CEO Zhi Ko.
He expands on his thoughts, stating: "I believe that Esports is the future, as more and more kids opt to stay at home to game rather than go outside and play. With the mix of the two, the perfect storm is coming for brands and platforms like TikTok to not only thrive, but help a whole new wave of businesses explode in sales."
One paradigm of this digital migration is the maximization of sales for current and future clients, as it creates a much more affordable way of getting exposure. Whereas a legacy entity such as the Super Bowl has roughly 50 million viewers a year, the most recent League of Legends finals had 250 million unique viewers, with each ad airing during the event costing just a fraction of a percent of the cost of the Super Bowl.
To learn more about NekozTek and the myriad services they provide, please visit their website at www.nekoztek.com. Fans can follow Zhi Ko on Tiktok at @nekoztek (https://www.tiktok.com/@nekoztek?lang=en).
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- Tree Transplanting Company Helps Resolve Neighborhood Conflict
- Final Week of ChowderMonth Brings More To the Table
- Local Author to Discuss New Mystery Novel
About the Company:
Founded in 2019 by entrepreneur and digital marketer Zhi Ko, NekozTek is a brand advising and consulting firm that specializes in cryptocurrency, digital advertising, marketing, sales, brand strategy, financial modeling and leadership coaching. Ko is a world- renowned expert in growth hacking and online media, with his NekozTek brand being Top 10 account by followers in the TikTok gaming space.
For media inquiries, please contact CEO Zhi Ko via phone at (321) 431-1197 or by email at email@example.com.
Zhi Ko, CEO at NekozTek
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Rachel Richardson Entertainment Stylist