Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 428
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 248
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 204
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 168
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 164
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 149
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 140
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 139
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 135
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 128
Similar on eTradeWire
- Wayne Brothers Resurrects 100+ Year Old Charlotte Company
- Stevens Construction begins Truly Nolen Operations Building
- Implementing the Future of Transportation Webinar - Added Panelist Brian Kelly/CEO California High Speed Rail Authority
- Bruce Chartrand joins Stevens Construction as project manager
- Online Auction to Benefit CTEF Takes Place October 21 - 26, 2020
- CATCO Demolition Completes Demolition of Former Shop Rite/Wakefern Distribution Warehouse
- Local Custom Home Builder Featured in New Englewood, FL Promotional Video
- 2020 Hurricane Season Squeezing Supplies of Tarps and Industrial Grade Coverings
- Gempler's Offers Free and Fast Customization on Clothing and Drinkware
- Best Custom Screens to Dedicate Their Business to the Protection of Saint Michael the Archangel
American Deep Foundation (ADF) is in the pile and shoring industry; the company is based out of Statham, Georgia, with a satellite office and equipment yard in Castle Hayne (Wilmington), North Carolina. A pile (or piling) is a vertical structural element of a deep foundation, driven or drilled deep into the ground at the building site in order to strengthen the foundation of the structure that you intend to build on top of it.
According to ADF Operations Manager Jonathan Beck, piling is a central aspect of many different types of construction projects where having a safe and solid foundation is key.
"Basically, we rotate an Auger into the ground using a hydraulic drill (usually mounted on the front of a crawler crane) to refusal or to the design depth determined by the geotechnical engineer. We then pump grout in through the auger as it is withdrawn. This forms a concrete pile," he said. "We also install 'driven' piles, which could be a steel H-pile, a timber pile, a pipe pile or a concrete pile, which are driven into the ground with an air, hydraulic or diesel pile hammer. In addition we install micro-piles, which can be drilled through obstructions or undependable rock layers to reach a stratum capable of carrying the necessary pile load. "
More on eTradeWire News
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Top Travel Humor Book French Like Moi: A Midwesterner in Paris Moves to Second Printing
- NAPA Names Two Ascensus Regional Vice Presidents to 2020 100 Top Defined Contribution (DC) Wholesale
- Independent Presidential Candidate visits African American youth organization while in Philadelphia
- Criminal Defense Attorney Daniel T. Geherin Discusses "Probable Cause Conference" in Michigan
Examples of structures that ADF installs piles for are beachfront condos, factories and industrial plants, smokestacks, and a plethora of other things, ranging from houses and businesses to nuclear plants and everything in-between. Plies can be used for very heavy structures, lighter structures built on poor soil or even on top of landfills in order to extend the foundation loads deeper into the ground. Some structures need piles because the design requires a minimum of settlement such as factories with precision machinery.
"We have installed piles to support just about anything," Beck said. "We have a $10 million bonding capacity allowing us to be involved in major projects, but we still appreciate the opportunity to install house piles on the beach."
ADF also offers shoring services (excavation bracing). This consists of installing drilled or driven piles to support the walls of excavation while construction crews are excavating below grade for installation of building foundations, a basement and/or other structures.
ADF mainly services the Southeast and the East Coast of the United States, although they will go nearly anywhere if need be, Beck said, and the company boasts of the skill and know-how that can get the job done safely and right, each and every time.
More on eTradeWire News
- Feature Florida Partnerships launches "Create it Here!"
- Center Valley Dentists Offering Dental Implants, Dental Crowns, and Other Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fort Myers financial advisor receives recognition for philanthropy
- Three unique home office styles to show off your personality
- Check Out This 2015 Grey Honda Accord!
"We do large and small projects utilizing our extensive experience," he said. "And we do augered, drilled and driven piles, whereas most companies only do one type."
To find out more about American Deep Foundation, please visit https://americandeepfoundation.com or call (770) 725-9615.
This press release brought to you by https://www.yellowpagesdirectory.com.
- Fat Boii and DNB Entertainment Join the 1017 Records Family via 1017 Brick Squad
- ConserWater Announces the Launch of O2C Marketplace!
- What to Wear: Meet Your Idol Lil Miquela in Bar-- Jurllyshe
- Tulsa Avon - The Look Good Feel Good Store!
- Call for Submissions: Black Artists Submit Your Work for 'Love is War' Exhibit
- My Story, My Choice: Overcoming
- Experience The Canine Creations of "Dog Artist" Skip Hartzell
- Adding Personal Injury Protection To Your Auto Insurance
- Senses Vegan Comfort Food is Creating Culinary Excellence in Norfolk...one vegan dish at a time
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- Black Entrepreneur Rafiq Wadi Launches "Ticket To Destiny" App Franchise Opportunity & Auction
- Historic State Theatre Brings Stevie Nicks to Boyertown, Pennsylvania
- How Janitorial Services Can Elevate Any Business
- Professional Background Screening Association Announces 2020-21 Board and Council Leadership
- Blaqq Production Wins Their First Award for their First Project
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Churches And Communities Unite To Pray Over Schools For Second We Pray San Diego Gathering
- Astoria Knights FC Announces Youth Academy Expansion and Community Development Platform
- Travelers Haven Expands Leadership Team
- Mick Strawn and Jeremy Brown to co-direct The House In The Pines