Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- Griffey Card By Keith Shore Nears Six Figures As More Than 1,000,000 TOPPS Project 2020 Cards Sold
- STONE London helps busy professionals develop their ideal fitness plans
- Contest Rebel Partners with the NBA
- FGBC Certifies UF's Katie Seashole Pressly Stadium 'Florida Green'
- America's Boating Channel Demonstrates Life Jacket Care
- Strat-O-Matic To Collaborate With Marquee Sports Network To Expand Its Content Creation Role
- Digital Fans Drive Demand for Integrated Audio Visual Experiences Throughout Live Event Venues
- SquadLocker Drafts Jeanne Hopkins as Chief Revenue Officer to Continue to Drive Growth
- Famer and the National Basketball Players Association Team Up to Launch the NBPA Training Ground
- GoDog Sports Launches Fund-A-Field Program to Enable Live Streaming at Schools & Youth Sports Leagues
This free event, part of USA Football's First Down (https://usafootball.com/first-down/) initiative, introduces children to the fun and fitness of football by teaching the basic skills of running, jumping, passing and catching in an upbeat, dynamic environment.
First Down skills and drills are aligned with USA Football's Football Development Model (https://usafootball.com/fdm/), a forward-thinking framework for children to learn the sport in a developmentally-appropriate manner and fun atmosphere.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kay L expanding his influence and still pumping the hits out!
- Local Los Angeles Community Comes Together In The Wake Of Looting Aftermath
- Ford Motor Co. awards California Pony Cars with 2019 Mustang SEMA Build
- Vascular BioSciences Announces Preclinical Research Results Demonstrating Improved Pulmonary Hype
- Lenoir NC Company Files US Patent Application for "Voice-Activated Talk-Through Safety Mask Appliance and Method" dubbed, "VATTSMA™"
"The Nite Hawks are excited to have an opportunity to spread the love of the game to area youth," said Mrs. Pearson, Executive Director for the Nebraska Nite Hawks. "Our players are breaking barriers and enjoy having opportunities to show area youth that they "can" do anything."
Kids can register for free at usafootball.com/firstdown (http://www.usafootball.com/firstdown)
About the Nebraska Nite Hawks and the WNFC:
The Nebraska Nite Hawks (https://www.facebook.com/pg/NebraskaNiteHawks) are a professional women's tackle football team entering their 2nd season in Omaha. They play 11 on 11 full tackle football, with NFL rules. They are part of the Women's National Football Conference - (WNFC (https://www.wnfcfootball.com/)). The WNFC exists to foster an environment for female athletes to sustain healthy lifestyles through playing, coaching and participating in American football at its highest level.
More on eTradeWire News
- Create your Perfect Boba Tea with the First DIY Boba Kit in Arizona
- Texas Company Using Innovative Technology To Help Provide Solar To All
- GrandPad introduces connected device capabilities to support telehealth and virtual care for healthc
- Montrel Darrett Debuts New Single and Kicks Off Urban Clothing Line
- Pandemic Cancels Annual Orange Volunteer Firefighters Carnival
About USA Football: USA Football (http://usafootball.com/) designs and delivers premier educational, developmental and competitive programs to advance, unify and grow the sport. As the sport's national governing body, member of the U.S. Olympic Committee and organizer of the U.S. National Team for international competition, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players.
- BYD Institutes Stringent Safety Protocols as it Reopens Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Plant in Cali
- You Don't Have to Go Up North To Celebrate National Trails Day
- "Days of Our Lives" Star, Shawn Christian, Shares His Keys to Confidence with Suzanne Sena
- Jane Herbert Exhibits at Richard Boyd Art Gallery
- Sit Down With Nude Envie's CEO & Founder Isabel Madison
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive announces executive changes
- AXEcitement as Stumpy's Hatchet House Reopens in Middletown Governor gives the OK to open
- ExpressCells to Present in BIO Start-Up Stadium Next Week
- Concertex Brings Tranquility to Coated Fabrics with Warp
- From Boot Laces to Beautiful Faces: Army Vet Launches New Cosmetic Line
- Centum Financial Services Announces Manitoba's First Mortgage Program for Nurses
- Chamber Topics At 12 Introduces Virtual Luncheon For Business Professionals
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- Mizner Country Club Women's Association Raises $5000 For Palm Beach Food Bank
- Wright Runstad and Intercontinental Real Estate Corp Break Ground on Seattle Office Development
- Free Emergency Farm Market in Lambertville
- Jeron's Enterprise Ready Provider® Nurse Call for an IDN Wide Solution
- Association of Corporate Counsel of St. Louis Chapter Donates $2,500 to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Adaptiva Introduces OneSite Cloud