Popular on eTradeWire
- Yost & Company Proudly Joins Engage Advisors, Creating Leading Healthcare CPA Firm
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Women Veterans Alliance Encourages Support and Empowerment of Underserved Women Military Veterans on Veteran's Day and Throughout the Year
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Actionstep Unveils New Built-in Payments Solution – Actionstep Payments
- PC Bennett Partners with PDM Automotive to Bring More Aftermarket Functionality to AutoFitmentPlus
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
Similar on eTradeWire
- Advantage Anywhere Launches a Joint Venture and Licensing Partner Program for the Senior Living Industry
- Sojazzie Home Girl of Delgado Realty & Real African Art Gallery's Home For The Holidays Give Back
- Ken W. Stone Joins Talent Concierge®
- Unreasonable Kids College, a Norfolk Police mini-grant recipient
- KLR24's flagship morning magazine attracts new sponsors
- QuarsiProfitNews Review $16,987 Bonus
- Easy Resume Writing Tips for Beginners and Career Changers
- 12 Cyber Monday Safety Tips for Retailers in 2022
- Englewood Reimagined on Small Business Saturday!
- The Holiday Christmas & Kwanzaa Gift Show Aligns with Oakland Mayor's "Shop Safe Oakland"
While National Customer Service Week is the annual opportunity for businesses to honor their customer service professionals, the National Customer Service Association is committed year-round to supporting businesses in achieving excellence in service to all customers—internal and external—with every interaction. NCSA is the ultimate provider of customer service education, certifications, and support services, offering the world's only customer service certification programs (https://nationalcsa.com/ncsa-certifications.php) registered as U.S. trademarks.
More on eTradeWire News
- African American Women In Cinema Launches Campaign to Support Women Film Makers
- Regent Surgical Health Announces New Controller Patricia Pyrdum
- Abundant Life Coach Dr. Arriel Cymone To Host Dynasty Masterclass
- Pop Up Holiday Sale at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Sensoria Health Speaking at Smart Haptics Conference in Seattle, December 7-8, 2022
Last month, NCSA released the book Maximizing Customer Loyalty: The Ultimate Guide to Delivering Incredible Frontline Customer Service by NCSA president and CEO C. William Crutcher, the official study guide for the DCSP® (Direct Contact Service Professional) certification. The DCSP® designation, designed for frontline customer service staff, and the CCSP® credential, tailored for management-level professionals, are the ideal way to demonstrate to employers, colleagues, and customers everywhere that you are truly committed to the pursuit of service excellence.
In recognition of NCSW, in appreciation of their own customers, and in support of raising the bar of service excellence worldwide, NCSA is pleased to announce a Certification Sweepstakes, open to all.
The prize package includes:
- PDF eBook of either Managing Service Excellence (for CCSP exam) or Maximizing Customer Loyalty (for DCSP exam)
- Up to three (3) complimentary certification exams to be used within your organization
- Winner's choice of either CCSP® or DCSP® exams
To enter the sweepstakes, simply email your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 7, 2022.* The winner will be announced following National Customer Service Week.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bubba Puppin Adventure Dog new children's book release
- Southwest Florida Music Education Center names Jennifer Clark executive director
- Genoa Design Announces Partnership with Datifex: Unlocking the Value of the Digital Ship
- Shop Downtown App Makes Giving Tuesday A Year Round Event
- VANTIVA and Bouygues Telecom Deploy Next-Generation Eco-Designed Wi-Fi 6 Fiber Gateway, Enabling Ultra Broadband Connectivity in the French Market
*Contestant email addresses and phone numbers will be kept strictly confidential and used solely for the purpose of notifying the winner of the Certification Sweepstakes.
For ideas on how to celebrate National Customer Service Week in your organization, visit https://nationalcsa.com/customer-service-week.php. NCSA would enjoy hearing how you celebrate your customer service professionals. Please send stories and pictures of your NCSW activities to email@example.com.
- NWDC finishes donation drive for Hurricane Ian
- One of North Carolina's Largest Charitable Clinics First in State to Offer Clinical Trials as A Care Option to Patients
- Circus Harmony Holiday Camps/Classes
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Company Arranges $22 Million Loan to Refi Doubletree by Hilton in Los Angeles
- Award-Winning Documentary "A New Home" Shares STL Bosnian Community with the World via Amazon
- Ocean Partnership for Children unveils refreshed brand identity
- The Morgridge Family Foundation Launches $1.4M Initiative to Disrupt the Child Welfare System
- New Study Projects VR Revenue to Reach $28.8 Billion by 2026
- Receivables Performance Management Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
- High Quality Veneers Available at Center Valley Dental
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation to host Jan. 19 fundraiser at Topgolf
- SBACNJ Recognized by Industry Group for Community Outreach Efforts
- Acts 4 Ministry Seeking Winter Coats & Accessories For "Share The Warmth" Drive
- Philip Paul Kelly Set To Reprise Role Of Mr. Greenway In "Elf The Musical"
- Summit Court's newest phase is already 50 percent leased
- Southampton Dental Practice Offering Affordable Dentures
- National Lacrosse League Announces Playoff Format and Playoff Schedule For 2022-23 Season
- Food Gardening Magazine Publishes December Garden-to-Table for the Holidays Issue
- Kimco signs leases with Kura Sushi and Wild Fork at the future Shops at Baybrook
- Increasing Welding Safety: A How-To Guide