Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 637
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 547
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 471
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 448
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 418
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 416
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 402
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 371
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 248
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 248
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Q iLASIK & Med Spa to Host Grand Opening to Benefit Imagine Children's Center
- Growing physiotherapy clinic in Langley offers hands-on physical therapy, rehabilitation services
- Florida Skin Center Named Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- Registration Opens for SMi's 2nd Annual Future Soldier Technology USA 2021
- Meghna Dassani DMD Announces the Release of Airway is Life
- Impact of Chiropractic Care and Opioids in Spinal Pain
- Dr. Trevor Elmquist of Elmquist Eye Group places again on Castle Connolly list of 'Top Doctors'
- TLC Electronics, Inc. announces ISO 13485:2016 Certification
- TLC Electronics, Inc. announces ISO 13485:2016 certification through Perry Johnson
- Dr. Kathryn Wade Joins Childcare Physicians
Prior to the release of the vaccine, NCDS promptly moved to add the Covid-19 vaccine billing to its advanced technology platform on December 23, 2020.
Such efforts included the addition of key medical code sets to account for the novel coronavirus and the streamlining of reimbursements for Medicare and commercial insurance, as well as for COVID-19 Claims Reimbursement to Health Care Providers and Facilities for Testing, Treatment, and Vaccine Administration for the Uninsured Program.
Mick Polo, the President of NCDS, the premier choice for Medical Billing and Practice Management, explains, "We are extremely proud of the way our dedicated team of experts responded immediately and swiftly to the need for an immediate roll out to enhance the customer experience for medical providers and practices.
More on eTradeWire News
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) Announces Sales Increase of 10.9% in 2021
- BI4ALL launches Products Area and Presents BIA Reporting and BIA Document Recognizer
- Taylors Skip Hire Reveals Captain Tom Memorial Skip
As a billing company, we are often not on the front lines, but in this critical situation, we are working tirelessly to help and provide an ease of process to deliver this vaccine, efficiently and effectively."
Since 1985, NCDS has been automating and improving the efficiency of healthcare clients' office processes, billing practices, and accounts receivable collections. Our satisfied clients and their referrals are the true testament to our abilities. We provide professional services to a diverse range of multi-specialty medical providers and practices of varying sizes. More importantly, we work to attain the best possible results and maintain the highest degree of client satisfaction through continual self-improvement and consistent collective efforts.
Learn more about NCDS by visiting our website (https://www.ncdsinc.com/) and following us on social media:
More on eTradeWire News
- 2017 Black Used Ford Escape for Sale!
- Little Bottle of Magic - Best seller for Menopause relief
- B & G Sports Company In Waterbury Merges With ColorGraphix LLC in Oxford
- Benchmark International Completes the Sale of Restek-UK to an EOT
- Women in Sports and Events (WISE) Expands Leadership Development Offerings with Leading Women Partnership
Mick Polo, President of NCDS Medical Billing
- Introducing 'Modern Treatise's' Ethics Column
- Integral Technologies, Inc. Provides Shareholder Update
- Reiser Adopts GL Studio for Level D Qualified Flight Training Simulators
- Terminal Illness Causes Family Secret to Surface in Heartfelt Story of Severed Trust and Forgiveness
- Biobanking Conversations with Irmi Feldman From University of California (Davis)
- LRP's National Institute Virtual Program Focuses on Most Pressing Special Education Topics
- William Michael Cunningham addresses Black Employees at Merck Pharmaceutical Co
- Specialty Chemicals Market Overview, Leading Players and Forecast to 2030
- MastaMind, LLC Releases Ezzy Money Hot New Single "Could You"
- The Bar Association of D.C. Mourns the Loss of Vernon Jordan, Esq
- AdMoER launches Beta testing of contagion-tracking app
- Private Placement Markets & Steve Muehler introduce "PPM No Fee Health Insurance Advisory"
- J&M Sanitation Deploys BYD Electric Refuse Trucks
- Book helping you understand your fur babies that may save their life
- Black Women Who Rock In Art, Culture & Entertainment Take Center Stage for Part Two of the Jackie Robinson Arts & Humanities Lecture Series
- Swimming Safari Swim School partners w/ Hope Floats -swim lessons for underprivileged kids
- Make Sure That Electric Car Does Not Run Out of Juice
- Bakery on Main Gains Real-time Quality Assurance with InfinityQS' Cloud-native Platform, Enact
- The War and Treaty: A new sound you'll want around
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO