Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- Big Wave Surfer to Paddle "Seven Crossings" of California's 8 Channel Islands
- Liverpool top the league for most-televised football team in the Premier League last season
- ENDALGO Launches LA Pickup Soccer Community Platform
- New Semi-Pro Football Looking For Coaches and Players
- Fantasy Football Nerd Announces Integration with IBM Watson
- Team Flip Murray Sets to Take Over Pro-Am Summer Basketball Leagues on the East Coast
- Team Flip Murray Gets Set to Take Over Pro-Am Basketball Leagues
- United Premier Soccer League Announces North Texas Expansion with FORO Soccer Club
- Too Lethal Charters celebrates 25 years of business in Key West
- Current World Dog Surfing Champion Gets The Snub This Year
NCAA Division I university with Mondo track honored by ASBA for excellence in sports facility construction
Spec Town Track at the university, which features a Mondo Super X 720 track, received a 2018 Outdoor Track Bronze Award in the Distinguished Outdoor Track Facilities category.
Made by Mondo, the global leader in the track and field, indoor sport and contract flooring markets, Super X 720 is engineered for speed and comfort. It provides the optimal blend of energy return, comfort, safety and durability for everything from daily training to the toughest competitions. Strong vulcanized rubber provides optimum traction while a unique textured bottom layer generates a cushion of air for extreme comfort and allows swifter transitions as the foot rolls from the 5th to the 1st metatarsus.
Green and sustainable, Super X 720 is:
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
- GREENGUARD Gold-certified for better indoor air quality;
- Granular-free for healthy waterways;
- Heavy metal-free and will not leach into the environment;
- Bacterial, microbacterial and fungal resistant; and
- 100% recyclable.
ASBA, of which Mondo is a member, is the national organization for builders, designers and suppliers of materials for athletic facilities. Awards are presented each year to facilities built by ASBA members that best exemplify construction excellence. Presentation of 2017 awards was made at the ASBA Technical Meeting last week. A panel of ASBA members anonymously judged entries. Projects were scored individually based on considerations such as layout and design, site work, drainage, base construction, surface, amenities, innovation and overall impression. Winning entries' cumulative scores met or exceeded the standard.
Celebrating 70 years of expertise, Mondo is the global leader in the track and field (https://www.mondoworldwide.com/na/EN/sport/Trac...), and indoor sport flooring markets, manufacturing flooring surfaces for virtually every application. More than 1,100 Mondo tracks and millions of square feet of the company's high-performance athletic surfaces are installed worldwide.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Release! Relationships 7 by Piers Anthony is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- Announcing Anonymous Email Address: ANONYMOUSEMAILADDRESS.COM
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
An official supplier of athletic tracks for the past 11 Olympic Games and the competition surface since the 1992 Barcelona Games, Mondo is the official supplier or sponsor of more than 100 sports federations and associations.
A family-owned business since its founding in 1948, the company sells its products in more than 196 countries through Mondo-owned manufacturing companies in Italy, Luxembourg, Spain and China. For news updates, visit mondoworldwide.com (https://www.mondoworldwide.com/na/en/), and the Mondo press room (https://pressroom.prlog.org/MondoAmerica/), and follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MondoUSA/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/MondoSport_USA), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mondosportusa/), and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/1070464/admin/...).
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer
- Nick Cabrera Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- AVAIlL Adds Integration with McNeel's Rhino Modeler
- YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC. Proudly Announces ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- OKay Network Releases New Billing/Support Platform
- The Waste Land on Earth? An Innovative Exhibition opening
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- Joe Romas Joins Mequon, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Learn More About Our Medical Exterior Design
- Gateway Community Outreach tops Our City Media Readers' Choice voting for Charity Community Service
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- Sperling Dermatology Celebrates 3- Year Anniversary and Jersey Shore Location Grand Opening