Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 154
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 152
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 107
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte - 102
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago!
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
Similar on eTradeWire
- Indian School Finance Company Goes Live with Scienaptic's AI-powered Credit Decisioning Platform
- Synergy PR Welcomes, 2 x Presidential Appointee / Trusted Business Advisor, Cassius F. Butts
- How Google Grew and How To Grow With It
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back US Century Bank as a Trustee Member
- Just Cash Announces New Mission and GM, Kirk Barrett
- AlgoDynamix partners with Quant pioneer Dr. Ernie Chan for new Crypto related product developments
- Ohio Mutual Partners with ReFocus AI to Increase Retention
- Forbes Global CEO conference to be held in Singapore
- Center Parc Credit Union to Cut Ribbon at Grand Opening on New Flagship Center on Ogeechee Road
- Regina Pointer Named Marketing Growth Specialist for Center Parc Credit Union in Savannah
Davis is the inventor of AvoDerm Dog Food (Patent number: 4444763) Fileded back in April of 1982, The "Avocado goes to the Dogs" segment was featured on the CBS Evening News with Dan Rather. Davis is also the inventor of DERMIQUE Dog Water and a cell phone to track your lost dog's location back in 1990. "Giving your canine companion his own Visa Debit Card, makes good scents, Doggone it, your Mutt shouldn't have to carry around cash, anymore." said Davis. Nautilus has filed a US provisional patent application for the Bark Debit Card.
More on eTradeWire News
- Maxwell "The Night Tour" Featuring Fantasia and Joe Becomes Hurricane Ian Relief Concert in Jacksonville on Sunday, Oct. 2
- Ignite! Conference kicks off its first Annual Conference
- "Third Thursdays" harmolodic jazz series cont. w/Dave Bryant plus Raghuram, Garzone, Rivard & Leake
- NadaMoo! Launches New Bite-Sized Treats
- What Do I Do if My Logger Says "Self-Test Failed?"
Your Dog's Visa Debit Card can be reloaded at any Bank or Walmart Instantly (only a 1% Transfer Fee) with unlimited Cash withdrawal from any ATM. All your dog's prepaid card transactions are displayed in your online control panel. You can track your dog's payments, deposits, withdrawals, and transactions online, available 24/7. No ID is required. No hidden fees or unfair costs. Using the Bark Card is by far the easiest and fastest way to cash-out your dog's food allowance. The Bark Debit Card is Accepted anywhere Visa cards are. Most Airlines will accept the Bark Card for associated fees for K9 travel; a dog doesn't need an airline ticket, per se; the dog won't be assigned its own jump seat, but will still fly!
About Richard H. Davis
Richard H. Davis is a prolific inventor and entrepreneur and a United States Merchant Marine and combat veteran. As a yacht-delivery skipper during the United States Invasion of Panama, Davis ended up in the crossfire and tells his story in his unpublished manuscript "Sailor of Fortune", that chronicles his adventures at sea and land on the Motor Vessel Kamillian. In addition Davis is a photojournalist for Soft Drinks International Magazine in Britain. Davis has appeared on such national and regional media broadcasts including CBS News, NBC News, Fox News, and ABC News, and in The New York Times, and many others.
More on eTradeWire News
- Magna Imperio Systems® Closes on $45M Funding Facility
- Dr. Anderson Now Uses The Laser Gum Disease Treatment At The Anderson Periodontal Wellness Office!
- Bloomfield Hills Dental Group Now Has The Latest Dental Technology, The Laser Frenectomy!
- Panoramic Voices' 25th Anniversary Season Commences October 16
- The Columbia Center For Implants & Periodontics Are Now Using The Intraoral Digital Scanner!
For more information on the Bark™ Card, visit https://barkcard.webnode.page or see YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xORQaVF52ys&t=99s
SOURCE Nautilus International, Inc.
Richard H. Davis
- UpStart Commerce welcomes James Urbati as Chief Strategy Officer
- The Dog Gurus to Present at the Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo in Pennsylvania
- 9th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum Coming to San Diego
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford opens new Memory Care Unit
- Top Benefits of Home Security!
- Mountain Air Cardio Is Proud to Announce Their Contribution to the Fast Talk Podcast–Check out the Episode on Altitude Tents Today!
- Children's author C. Ariane Durden to hold book signing at Nubian Bookstore
- Learn Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Poly Mailers on EcoEnclose's Ultimate Guide
- Unique Gift Ideas for Pets This Holiday Season
- Check out the Ultimate Guide to Peninsula Desks on the McDowell-Craig Website!
- Does Roadside Assistance Impact Your Auto Insurance Premium?
- ARISE Foundation Adds to its Digital Library "20 Tips for Dealing with Depression"
- Remodelers Outstanding Construction Winners Announced
- Dynamic Design Solutions Announces Best Sales Year on Record in Back-to-Back Fiscal Years
- Video based professional network and Tik-Tok for jobs Rebelliuz launches its app after 10000 users
- Pet Professional Guild Announces 2023 Summit, Invites Proposals for Academic Sessions and Skill Labs
- WPS Delivers State-of-the-Art Sound System to Rutgers University SHI Stadium
- Managecore Named as "The Best SAP Solution Provider" for 2022 by Enterprise World Magazine
- Nigerian Oil and Gas Billionaire, High Chief Emeka Agbanari, Chairman of Seaman Group Receives Global Leadership Award
- "Emi the Giant" new children's book from Otto Keller released