Popular on eTradeWire News
- Trader chatter around MY Size, Inc. (MYSZ) is swirling of a potential acquisition by Amazon (AMZN) 2564
- Delta Technology Holding rumored into entering group of blockchain framework 217
- Digital Publisher Publiseer Distributes Its 111th Musical Album 204
- CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on Blockchain Technology and PLM Usage 130
- "Rose Gold" Is A Brilliant Composition By The Talented Singers Young Eb X Super Saab X M710 124
- NewLeaf Symbiotics Receives Second US Patent 110
- TruAmerica Teams with Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust in $126 MM Apartment Portfolio Buy 109
- SARI today announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire the 90% interests in NMS Group 107
- Producer DubMuzik Mixtape Cover Art Reveal Engages Fans Worldwide 104
- Mealplanner and MediSapiens receive EU grant for joint project to prevent the onset of diabetes 104
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Maapera Analytics Partners with Graduate Student Internship Program
- America's First Upcycle Market, UPcyclePOP, Creates Free Valentines Event
- Friends of Merri Creek and Residents Assoc join forces to develop vision for Fawkner nature park
- Former Baker Botts and V&E Lawyer--and Adjunct Professor of Law--Re-writes Clean Air Act
- Free online educational module on the Montana Climate Assessment available
- DCC 120 is leading the charge in multi-residential energy conservation in Durham Region
- Monitor Pest Control Support Barn Owl Conservation!
- South Florida Mold Remediation Service Celebrates Ten Years in the Business
- United Health Services Hospitals, Inc. (UHS) is one of the first New York State organizations to take advantage of the RENEW It Now NY program
- Hard Manufacturing chooses RENEW It Now NY for Energy Efficiency project
NPIC is located north of Pickering in the beautiful rolling hills of Claremont. There, on their 15 acre property, Karen, husband Rob and their 10 staff grow wildflowers, grasses and shrubs that are native to the local ecosystem, pollinator friendly and specific to environments from shorelines to woodlands and meadows.
While the business may be small in comparison to other commercial greenhouses, it is nothing short of mighty. NPIC supplies organizations like the David Suzuki Foundation, the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority, the The City of Pickering and EcoBusiness Network. Their staff are avid gardeners with years of experience, Master Gardeners and students who are interested in the field of study and have a real desire to learn and help.
More on eTradeWire News
- Eltima Software introduces Port Virtualization Technology
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team Named Top IT Service in Philadelphia Area
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer David Steinfeld Named Among Best In America by Consumer Reports
- Cypress Christian School Safeguard the Phone System and Firewall with Perle Surge Protectors
- Precision Door Service Makes Entrepreneur Magazine's 2018 Franchise TOP 500 List And #1 Franchise
- How to Prevent Your Company from Losing Money & Expertise When Top Employees Leave
- The Netflix of Documentary Movies
"There is an increasing interest in native plants as part of a growing environmental movement in Ontario," commented Ms. Abrahams. "We need to reassess our landscapes and start to focus on the health of our natural environments both in our gardens and across our communities."
NPIC functions as more than a greenhouse; they also offer educational opportunities for their customers and the greater community. Karen, Rob and staff are often invited to speak with horticultural groups across Ontario, and they provide tours of their facility and grounds, including part of Duffins creek, a pond and several demonstration projects that provide information on different habitats and planting options.
For those new to the world of native plant gardening, NPIC can walk you through each step of the process. Their organic compost will help start your garden off right, and plant selection can be a breeze with their native plant kits filled with wildflowers best suited for a specific environment or purpose, such as their pollinator kits. For those interested in germinating plants themselves, NPIC has sustainably sourced seed packets for sale. They pride themselves on providing end to end support for new gardeners so they can focus on what is most important, creating beautiful natural habitats in their own backyards.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nachbeben Records presents Razal with his brand new release entitled 'Hope'
- Enerdooh's Motor Protection Range by GD Rectifiers
- Guada Psychological Services Now Offers Video Therapy
- Parkinson's disease (PD), treating Parkinson's, Parkinson's drugs, Parkinson's treatments,neurodegen
- GAI Consultants Welcomes Leading Indiana Bridge Engineer Troy Jessop, PE
- A different way of doing the Camino de Santiago
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Ultra-Slim Portrait Kiosk
While NPIC has grown in size over the last 12 years there are no signs of stopping. They are focused on continuing to build partnerships within the community, not only with other nurseries but with community organizations, schools, landscapers and gardening enthusiasts. In the coming years they hope to expand their design services as well as their educational offerings, as they foresee demand for these to continue to grow in the field.
So this spring, when your green thumb is twitching, make the trip to Claremont… your garden, your bees and your butterflies will thank you for it.
- Axiomtek Launches Rugged IP66/IP69K-rated Touch Panel Computers –The GOT815L-511 and GOT817L-511
- National Loan Exchange, Inc. Receives SOC 2 Type I Attestation
- Upcoming Hike to the Base Camp of Mount Everest Offers Opportunity to Change Lives
- Shamsher Khan Launched Online Digital Marketing Training Course for Busy Professionals
- Exceptional Innovation brings leading-edge technology to hotels with iQx certified Samsung Tizen OS
- Superstar Comedian Heather Hatton Announces The Re-Release of First EP "Heather Hatton Live"
- Research highlights steps to gain leadership status in Accounting & Management Consulting
- Voodoo Robotics Leased HaaS Pick to Light has Important Cost Savings for 3PLs
- MSC - The Go To Experts in Fan Stall
- Phillips Realty Capital Marks 20 Years of Underwriting Excellence
- VoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- TouchPoint to release Honor Among Outcasts, second book of Ed Protzel's DarkHorse Trilogy
- Donnell Isaac Promotes Love Changes, the New Song From His Upcoming Album
- Study outlines strategies to gain sustaining market presence in Vessel Fleet Management Software
- Grenada CBI: Grenada lowers price for foreign investors
- India's Cryptocurrency Exchange "Flitx" Starts Its Sign Up Process By 22th January
- Hoj Innovations Recommends Floor Loading Calculation Before Racking Decisions
- Ark Applications and PAR Participate in Peerfit's $10.3M Series B Round
- r2c Online release Earned Recognition explainer video with DVSA
- France's EdTech trailblazers at Bett 2018