Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 556
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 458
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 258
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 231
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 210
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 179
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 145
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 144
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 141
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Introducing the 2021 First Flight Society Board of Directors
- Charitable Giving Opportunity for Companies in Chicago: Sponsor A School Today!
- Ujamaa Music Group, a Ujamaa Place Program, Debuts Its New Single "On A Mission"
- Goodwill's MicroEnterprise Program receives $3,250 grant
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives $75,000 Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep Pets And People Together
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- Aubuchon Team of Companies presents $12,600 to Lee BIA Builders Care
- Neuro-focused foundation awards $360,000 to 5 projects tackling pervasive needs
- SEM Link awarded a grant in the Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta's latest round of funding
- The Marcus Harris Foundation Launches #35for35 Drive
Sixteen employees from their Controls Division participated in the traditional food drive, collecting and donating a large table full of food for the Inter-Faith Treasure House in Washougal, Washington. The virtual food drive, coordinated in support of the Alameda County Community Food Bank in Oakland, California, brought in a total of $1,337.25. Nationwide Boiler agreed to match the amount raised through employee contributions, for a final donation of over $2,600.
"Giving back is a fundamental part of human nature and has always been important throughout our growth and success here at Nationwide Boiler," stated Larry Day, President & CEO of Nationwide Boiler Inc. "In a time when many families and individuals are struggling to get by, we are extremely fortunate to have a group of employees that are able and willing to open their hearts and give back to those in a less fortunate position. Our goal was to bring food to bellies and smiles to faces of many in need this holiday season, and I think we met that goal."
More on eTradeWire News
- Chicks With Cheques Announces Free New Year, New CEO Virtual Summit
- Bge Digital Distribution Acknowledges Artists For Musical Achievements
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- Very Important Relationships Inc. Announces Program to Help Bloggers Podcast Hosts, and Influences G
- Automation Intellect Announces Launch of ChangeoverIQ, the First Digital SMED Solution for Manufacturers
With headquarters in Fremont, CA and their Controls Division, Pacific Combustion Engineering in Washougal, WA, this was the company's second-year hosting two separate food drives to support the local communities around each office. Nationwide Boiler coordinates various other charitable activities throughout the year, including their Annual Charity Golf Tournament held in May. For more information about Nationwide Boiler and Pacific Combustion Engineering, visit www.nationwideboiler.com.
The Inter-Faith Treasure House has provided food and assistance to residents in Camas and Washougal for over 50 years. For more information and to donate directly to the cause, visit http://www.ifth-cw.org.
With a mission of pursuing a hunger-free community, the Alameda County Community Food Bank distributes millions of healthy meals every year. To learn more about the organization and to make a contribution, visit www.accfb.org.
- Vicki Olson Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- The Ohio State University to Offer a Virtual Corrosion Short Course Spring 2021
- Jordan Chancey Earns Advanced Realtor Designation
- Private Placement Markets' – Steve Muehler to Open "Mule Hair Bail Bonds" in February
- NCDS Proves Its Resilience and Implements Roll-Out of Covid-19 Immunization Billing
- BGE Digital Distribution Expands to Indonesia Market
- FOURMIDABLE assumes management of four apartments across several states
- Singer Linda Imperial Releases The Blues Rocker "My Heart Rocks" From Forthcoming EP Due In Spring
- Innovative Commodity Brokerage Provides Clarity to Agriculture's Uncertainty
- "A+" Rated Honda Vehicle Protection Plans Available from autopom!
- MedAware Systems Launches Event Surveillance for Drug Eluting Stents
- Affordable, Accessible Dental Implants in Center Valley Available from Castle Dental
- 2016 Blue BMW 3 Series for Sale in Toronto!
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Returns For Second Year
- Sky Zone Bounces in Laveen, Arizona with Grand Opening Celebration
- Six Summit Gallery Presents 'Of Chaos & Beauty' Featuring Artists Vito Bonanno & Samantha Smith
- GeoComm Maps: Visualizing Public Safety Location Intelligence®
- Pulte Homes Unveils Winslow at Brookstone in Acworth GA