Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 206
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 178
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 159
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 149
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 148
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 124
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 121
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 108
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Van Hawke Sports Expands Global Footprint With The Opening Of Its Indian Office
- America's Boating Channel Celebrates Boating Safety
- National Lacrosse League Announces 2019-20 NLL Award Winners
- Strat-O-Matic Baseball Simulation: Trout, Freeman, Morton, Scherzer Earn June Awards
- Verdant AI Hires Malcolm Gill as Vice-President of Sales
- I Only Touch Greatness Podcast:Theo Fleury Interview
- SBG Sports Software Appointed as FIA Exclusive Official Supplier of Race Control System in a Multi-Year Partnership
- Famer, US Sports Camps Partner to Launch Interactive Virtual Youth Camp Programs For Summer 2020
- Scottish Sportswear and Spatial Link "XPAND Code" Collaborate to Provide the Connected Uniforms to a Japanese Curling Team!
- Tanner Bulldozer Boser Pre Fight Interview
PRACTICE PLAYER TIMELINE
Starting Monday, June 29th at 12:00 PM ET, the roster transactions freeze will partially end and, for 72-hours, Clubs will be permitted to add Practice Players to the Active Roster for the purpose of retaining their services, release players, and agree with a Practice Player to a Protected Practice Player contract. Players who agree with their Club to a Protected Practice Player Contract will be scheduled to become a Restricted Free Agent on August 1st.
More on eTradeWire News
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
- Your Junk Cars Still Worth Money
- Ketamine Wellness Centers DFW Announces Contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield
This 72-hour limited transactions window will end on Thursday, July 2nd at 12:00 PM ET. At this time, all typical off-season transactions will be allowed including the Clubs' ability to re-sign their own players and make trades in preparation for the Free Agency period. Other key dates remain the same as previous seasons:
FRANCHISE PLAYER DEADLINE
The Franchise Player Designation deadline is July 31st, 2020. Designated players will not become an Unrestricted Free Agent. Players who are 34-years old or older may reject the Franchise Player Designation.
FREE AGENCY PERIOD
The 2020 Free Agency period begins on August 1st, 2020. Players who qualify for Restricted Free Agency and Unrestricted Free Agency may be contacted by and sign with other Clubs.
ENTRY DRAFT ELIGIBILITY
Effective for the 2020 Entry Draft, Clubs will be permitted to draft NCAA players who have completed four seasons of eligibility, regardless of whether the player is returning to school to play a fifth NCAA season. If a player is drafted and returns to school to play a fifth NCAA season, the Club that drafted the player will retain its rights to the player.
More on eTradeWire News
- Startup Culture at Harvard Innovation Labs Launch Lab Express
- NINICO Communications™ named top public relations agency by Los Angeles Business Journal
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Green Brook to Reopen Amid COVID-19
- 15 BYD Buses Hit the Road in Norway
ENTRY DRAFT ORDER
The selection order was determined by reverse order of regular season winning percentage, using Overall Tiebreakers under the NLL Regulations when necessary.
Using this season's final regular season standings, the 2020 Entry Draft order is as follows:
1. New York
4. San Diego
13. New England
Georgia owns New England's pick in the first round.
Dates for the 2020-21 NLL Draft and other key information regarding the start of the 35th NLL season will be announced in the coming weeks.
- American lifestyle brand to honor Arizona police officer killed in motorcycle accident
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Blue 2018 Used Ford Escape For Sale in Toronto
- SciTech Given IRB Approval to enter clinic at Rush University for nanoFenretinide treatment of NHL
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Independent Presidential Candidate & Charleston Native Jade Simmons Returns Home To Secure Run For Presidency
- Corinne Cook Supports Gold Star Families With New Single And Lyric Video "Seven White Stars"
- American Association for Critical Illness Insurance Announces New Initiative
- Gwinnett County to Host 4th Semi-Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
- Rediscover the Heart of Muskoka - the Town of Bracebridge, on the Driftscape App!
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- Kylie Eaton's Kinetic Film Selected for Indy Short's Indiana Spotlight Program
- ASI Holds "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Canada" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Allegria Hotel offers Special Rates Midweek Including Beach Pass
- Amid hydroxychloroquine shortage caused by COVID-19, lupus patients unite to protect supplies
- LBI Region Redefining Beach Culture Safely By Spotlighting Museums, Art and Performances
- AccrueMe™ Ready to Invest $100 Million in Amazon Sellers
- New San Diego Office to Launch Snell & Wilmer's First Podcast, CalCurrent
- Preh wins General Motors Supplier of the Year Award for the eighth time
- New Studio Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for The Josie Network!