Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 496
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 373
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 314
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 220
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 211
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 199
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 173
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 167
- Tulsa Recycling Professional Robert Pickens Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award - 164
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- Are Extraterrestrials A Threat Or Not?
- Are Modern Women: Mother, Father, Husband, And Wife?
- Is There Any Love In Cincinnati Streets?
- The Black Fairy Godmother Begins 2022 with Upcoming Kelly Clarkson Appearance and Newsletter Launch
- Is Money Grown By Nature? Money From The Womb!
- Florida Rising's Shakhea Hinton recognized for political influence in State of Florida
- Small House Inc Champions Young Adults In Boston MA
- Reunite America Academy Released Nationwide
- Why "Vibration" helps improve mind power to achieve personal development
- Southern California Black Chamber of Commerce Celebrates One-Year Anniversary of Long Beach Chapter
NLL Unites will continue to evolve as the program develops and grows. Most visibly and imminently for the coming 2021-22 NLL season, players will wear a specially designed helmet decal with a Every Child Matters logo designed by Curt Styres and the Halifax Thunderbirds organization, raising awareness of the history and role of residential schools throughout North America.
More on eTradeWire News
- Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Partnership With WD-40
- Self-Care Routine Cards, LLC Website Launch
- The Dock C. Bracy Center for Human Reconciliation supports 2022 Interfaith Dialog Series
- Pad Hopper with new Daily Challenge feature is available for Free in the Apple App Store and On Google Play
- What is the cutest Jellycat???
"We are very proud to roll out NLL Unites and continue to amplify the great work already being done by the league and its teams, players and partners with respect to all our efforts in diversity, equity and inclusion," said NLL Commissioner Nick Sakiewicz. "NLL Unites is the creation of a tremendous amount of work led by our Deputy Commissioner Jessica Berman and many others throughout the process. It will provide continued direction increasing our commitment to important initiatives that make a meaningful difference in many lives and will also allow support of programs that are authentic in their connection to lacrosse."
The pillars of heritage, inclusion and service are at the heart of NLL Unites:
- Heritage involves honoring the history of lacrosse and being advocates for the indigenous community. It connects inherently with our sport, NLL players and staff.
- Inclusion is focused on making sure anyone who wants to play, watch or experience the NLL feels welcome. We want more people and kids having access to lacrosse. We embrace the challenge to make lacrosse for everyone.
- Service highlights the community efforts of the league and its teams as the NLL is now in 15 markets across North America; we will work to positively impact our communities and give back.
NLL Unites was formed through collaboration and consultation with various partners and leaders in CSR. RISE (https://risetowin.org/) conducted a series of focus groups with NLL players, teams, and front office staff to explore topics around diversity and inclusion, heritage, and equality. Together with the University of Michigan School of Kinesiology, students conducted a CSR landscape analysis and recommended suggestions and initiatives that contributed to the framework of NLL Unites. Furthermore, the NLL reached out to other leagues, consultants, and ongoing partners to best understand the unique needs of the sport and its growing fandom.
More on eTradeWire News
- LMNts, a Full Service Sales Funnel Agency Goes Lean
- No Permit? "Cop City" Project Doesn't Seem to Care
- Metal Finishing Equipment Market Insights, Growth Drivers and Forecast to 2030
- Kuester Management Group Shares Tips for Managing HOA Fees
- Family Audiologist, DigiClear, opens new branch in Chigwell
Specific initiatives and programs will be announced throughout the 2021-22 season.
- The City Tutors Partners with Bloomberg LP to Deliver Free Professional Mentorship
- Jason Baker Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- ENERGY STAR Certified Servers with Intel Xeon Processors
- Award-winning Canadian author Roslyn Franken speaks at UN World Interfaith Harmony Week Event
- Anthony Cetrangelo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Fiery Seahorse Productions To Present 2022 Reading of Ye-Xian: The Chinese Cinderella
- Real Boss Women Marks Launch of "Little Black Dress" of Female Leadership Groups
- Jerry Olivo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Native Edge Landscape of Austin, TX Awarded Best of Houzz 2022
- Shannon Puopolo Elected President of Lee County Bar Association Foundation
- David Weekley Homes Named Atlanta's Builder of the Year
- Mark Nieds Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- All Star Medical is Your New Provider for Ireliev Products in Tennessee!
- Tips for Safe Winter Driving on Ontario Roads
- IEDC Posthumously Presents 2022 Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Economic Development to Victor S. Grgas, HLM
- The Greatest Music Starts With No Idea
- Fact vs. Fiction: The Truth About Facial Rejuvenation
- ViaPure Wellness Welcomes Sarah Toto, RN to Palm Coast office
- CDI Global Guides Successful Acquisition of Elna Press by QLM Group
- Canadian Welding Supplies - Canaweld