Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 211
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 138
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 137
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- First Annual Santa Barbara County Farm Day – "Explore, Learn, Taste"
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Discover Meadow Gold District - Q&A with Soul City
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association to host seminar for businesses interested in owning space
- Martha Reeves to Receive Governor's Fitness Award
At ErgoExpo 2018, the WearRA Pavilion participants include Ekso Bionics, Laevo, Noonee and GoX Studio. Each company will present live demonstrations and highlight the benefits and features of exoskeletons and other wearable technology.
"We're excited to have the Wearable Robotics Association, and their members Ekso Bionics, Laevo, Noonee and GoX Studio participating in ErgoExpo. These exoskeletons and wearable technologies are shaping the future of work, and the role of ergonomics and safety in manufacturing, material handling, warehousing and other workplace environments," said Rebecca McKenna, Vice President, Global Events and Publisher at LRP Publications.
WearRA assists small businesses and entrepreneurs that are transforming the next generation of wearable robotic systems. Led by Executive Director Joseph Hitt and founder of GoX Studio, WearRA also educates regulatory bodies and the public, while also connecting industry, academia and government participants to create holistic solutions for people in need of wearable robotics and exoskeletons.
More on eTradeWire News
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
"We are pleased to partner with ErgoExpo on the Wearable Robotics Pavilion (booth #145)", said Joseph Hitt, Ph.D., Co-Founder and Executive Director of the Wearable Robotics Association. "ErgoExpo attracts ergonomics, safety, occupational therapists, and other key industry decision makers that our exoskeleton manufacturers want to connect with. We look forward to educating the ergonomics community on the productivity and safety enhancements that wearable robotics can bring to their workplace."
In addition to live demonstrations, ErgoExpo will present sessions such as The Impact of Ergonomics, Wellness, and Emerging Technologies on an Aging Workforce (http://s23.a2zinc.net/clients/lrp/ergoexpo2018/Public/SessionDetails.aspx?FromPage=Sessions.aspx&SessionID=3024&SessionDateID=130) and Using Wearable Sensors to Evaluate Exoskeletons in the Field (http://s23.a2zinc.net/clients/lrp/ergoexpo2018/Public/SessionDetails.aspx?FromPage=Sessions.aspx&SessionID=2999&SessionDateID=131) to provide professional insights into the acute impacts of different types of industrial exoskeletons on new users. The conference will also explore critical factors attendees should use when testing wearable technology on workers.
More on eTradeWire News
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
- Scott Page To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
Professionals interested in attending ErgoExpo will save $200.00 when registering by midnight E.T. on July 24, 2018. For more information and to register, please visit www.ErgoExpo.com or call toll-free 1-800-727-1227.
For all media inquiries, please contact Rennette Fortune at email@example.com or by calling 561.622.6520, ext. 8674.
About National Ergonomics Conference & ErgoExpo
National Ergonomics Conference & ErgoExpo, produced by LRP Conferences, LLC is the largest, longest running event of its kind. Professionals rely on ErgoExpo to learn how to build an effective ergonomics program or maximize an existing one, on any budget, in any industry. Ergonomists as well as health, safety, productivity and risk management professionals attend in search of innovative ways to increase productivity and profitability, while improving workplace health and safety through sessions that allow presenters to deep dive into topics that matter in the industry. ErgoExpo is also home to the industry's largest expo, featuring hundreds of exhibitors offering thousands of ergonomic and safety products — all under one roof. Attendees will be able to find and compare the products, tools and services available in the Expo to make their ergonomics program the best it can be plus, they have the chance to see and vote on new products in the Attendees' Choice Awards. For more information, visit www.ErgoExpo.com (http://www.ergoexpo.com/index.html) or call 1-800-287-0257.
Director of PR, LRP Publications
P: 561.622.6520, ext. 8674
Director of PR, LRP Publications
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues