Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 166
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Forsyth County Sheriff's Office Hosts L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Workshop To Improve Police-Community Relations
- Join HR & Benefits Pros at the Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference
- Cypress Pharmacy hires natural health consultant Dr. Stan Headley to lead wellness program
- Headway Acquires New York Hospitality and National Event Staffing Business
- Elevated Resources Collaborates with Academia to Drive Innovation in Contingent Workforce Management
- Northwest Houston Ministry Receives 2019 Governor's Criminal Justice Volunteer Award
- CloudNine Awards Multiple LAW Certifications to LDM Global
- CyberGrants Announces Record Growth Maximizing Agile Social Impact
- Transforming a Victim Mindset to a CHAMPION MINDSET Changes Everything!
- Rewind Background Checking Services Announces New Website Launch
Founded in 2009 as one of Australia's first private police check providers, the Adelaide-based National Crime Check [NCC] has evolved to become a consumer-focused platform capable of offering employers automated police checks within 24 hours.
The multimillion dollar startup predominantly helps Australian healthcare, staffing, financial services and other industry organisations mitigate corporate threats such as workplace violence, internal theft and fraud.
After being acquired by New York-based company Sterling in November last year, NCC has begun working with the American giant in technology integration within the Asia-Pacific region and organising multinational deals to service Australian companies with global links:
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
"Our operating principle from the start was to provide a fast, intuitive and superior experience to our users which has helped us build a well-known and well-respected brand in Australia," NCC founder and General Manager Martin Lazarevic said. "We know Sterling is uniquely qualified to help us expand our footprint and deliver on these principles now and into the future."
"We now take on a 'global focus' when it comes to commercials and this unlocks exciting opportunities to take the NCC technology and systems on the global scale."
NCC currently issues thousands of police checks per week, and throughout the years has grown its verification services to include right to work, bankruptcy and international police checks. Clients will soon benefit from Sterling's industry leading technology, access to global background checks, and employee screening insights.
Founded in 1975, Sterling provides some of the most comprehensive background screening processes in the global environment, including police checks, pre-employment screening, drug testing, employee forms and on-boarding services. The global leader counts Goldman Sachs as a major investor and currently serves 25,000+ clients across 20 offices in nine countries.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues
Sterling was drawn to National Crime Check on the back of the startup's sleek, easy to use website; highly secure and encrypted screening technology; and four consecutive Smart50 Australian startup awards. The acquisition comes as part of a domestic and global expansion strategy that has seen Sterling acquire or merge with 13 other companies since 2008, including leading Asia Pacific background screening company The RISQ Group in May 2016.
"We admire the hard work and determination NCC has demonstrated in growing their business over the last 10 years and establishing themselves as a market leader," Sterling co-Chief Executive Officer Josh Peirez said. "We are excited to welcome Martin and his team to the Sterling family."
For more on National Crime Check's ( https://nationalcrimecheck.com.au ) acceleration plans under Sterling, please contact General Manager Martin Lazarevic on 1800 080 095 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LARC, Inc. Giving Challenge Raises $45,466
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott Recommends Long-Term Care Planning
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
- Check out the simple procedure to change Yahoo password
- Discover Meadow Gold District - Q&A with Soul City
- New Guidebook on the Business of Acting Helps Actors Direct Their Careers
- How to Change Name on Spirit Airlines Ticket
- Explanatory article published about Upper Extremity Orthopedics – Elbow Surgery
- Leadership Ohio Announces Class Of 2019
- The New Green Deal for dynaCERT Inc.'s Carbon Emission Reduction Technology
- Reality TV Star Patti Negri From Travel Channels Hit Show 'Ghost Adventures' Releases First Book
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie