Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- Updated DOT guidelines for drug testing clearinghouse
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Recruitive Limited are G-Cloud 11 Approved
- INFINITI HR Sponsors a $5,000 Business Grant Competition for Mom Entrepreneurs
- AbleVets Is a V3-Certified Company
- HRKS Founder Featured Speaker At San Francisco HR Star Conference
- NACSA Appoints Director of Training and Development
Founded in 2009 as one of Australia's first private police check providers, the Adelaide-based National Crime Check [NCC] has evolved to become a consumer-focused platform capable of offering employers automated police checks within 24 hours.
The multimillion dollar startup predominantly helps Australian healthcare, staffing, financial services and other industry organisations mitigate corporate threats such as workplace violence, internal theft and fraud.
After being acquired by New York-based company Sterling in November last year, NCC has begun working with the American giant in technology integration within the Asia-Pacific region and organising multinational deals to service Australian companies with global links:
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
"Our operating principle from the start was to provide a fast, intuitive and superior experience to our users which has helped us build a well-known and well-respected brand in Australia," NCC founder and General Manager Martin Lazarevic said. "We know Sterling is uniquely qualified to help us expand our footprint and deliver on these principles now and into the future."
"We now take on a 'global focus' when it comes to commercials and this unlocks exciting opportunities to take the NCC technology and systems on the global scale."
NCC currently issues thousands of police checks per week, and throughout the years has grown its verification services to include right to work, bankruptcy and international police checks. Clients will soon benefit from Sterling's industry leading technology, access to global background checks, and employee screening insights.
Founded in 1975, Sterling provides some of the most comprehensive background screening processes in the global environment, including police checks, pre-employment screening, drug testing, employee forms and on-boarding services. The global leader counts Goldman Sachs as a major investor and currently serves 25,000+ clients across 20 offices in nine countries.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Release! Relationships 7 by Piers Anthony is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- Announcing Anonymous Email Address: ANONYMOUSEMAILADDRESS.COM
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
Sterling was drawn to National Crime Check on the back of the startup's sleek, easy to use website; highly secure and encrypted screening technology; and four consecutive Smart50 Australian startup awards. The acquisition comes as part of a domestic and global expansion strategy that has seen Sterling acquire or merge with 13 other companies since 2008, including leading Asia Pacific background screening company The RISQ Group in May 2016.
"We admire the hard work and determination NCC has demonstrated in growing their business over the last 10 years and establishing themselves as a market leader," Sterling co-Chief Executive Officer Josh Peirez said. "We are excited to welcome Martin and his team to the Sterling family."
For more on National Crime Check's ( https://nationalcrimecheck.com.au ) acceleration plans under Sterling, please contact General Manager Martin Lazarevic on 1800 080 095 or email@example.com.
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer
- Nick Cabrera Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- AVAIlL Adds Integration with McNeel's Rhino Modeler
- YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC. Proudly Announces ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- OKay Network Releases New Billing/Support Platform
- The Waste Land on Earth? An Innovative Exhibition opening
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- Joe Romas Joins Mequon, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Learn More About Our Medical Exterior Design
- Gateway Community Outreach tops Our City Media Readers' Choice voting for Charity Community Service
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- Sperling Dermatology Celebrates 3- Year Anniversary and Jersey Shore Location Grand Opening