Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- mTech.Academy Releases 2018/19 Report Card, Outlining Impact of Experiential Learning Initiative
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Two New Specialists Join Ranks At SchoolStatus
- Executive Education Academy Charter School in Allentown Celebrates First Graduating Class
- Horizons Savannah Surpasses 2019 Giving Day Goal
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- Urban Pathways 6-12 Charter School seniors offered $442,984 in scholarships
- Learn More About Us - Our Story
President - Emily White (Idaho)
Vice President - Rhyan Goodman (Ohio)
Secretary - Aliah Mir (Texas)
Treasurer - Kaleb Amofa (Ohio)
Historian - Kyle Bennett (Florida)
Parliamentarian - Janna Neyenhaus (Indiana)
President – Cassandra Lindo (Massachusetts)
Vice President – Teren Smith (Indiana)
Each year, the National Association of Business Professionals of America elects up to 10 student members to represent the organization as a National Officer from the Secondary and Post-secondary Divisions.
The primary responsibility of a National Officer is to serve and advocate on behalf of the organization in local, state and national efforts while representing the student interest.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
The National Officers are elected by voting delegates from the organization's membership and slated by a nominating committee at the organization's annual National Leadership Conference. In June, the National Officer Team will participate in a week-long leadership development training where they will set out their Program of Work for the upcoming membership year.
"I am so encouraged by where we are as an organization and where we have the potential to go with the service and leadership of this year's National Officer team," said Executive Director Dr. LouAnn Ross." The impact that each of these young leaders has the potential to make on behalf of the students of our organization is inspiring."
About Business Professionals of America
BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS OF AMERICA, Inc. (BPA) is the leading Career Technical Student Organization (CTSO) for students pursuing careers in business management, information technology, office administration, marketing and other related career fields. An intra-curricular national membership organization established in 1966, BPA is dedicated to developing and empowering student leaders to discover their passion and change the world by creating unmatched opportunities in learning, professional growth and service.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
The organization serves secondary, post-secondary and middle level students and educators by offering programs based on national standards spanning five career pathways: Finance, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Digital Communication & Design and Management, Marketing & Communication. For more information, visit: www.bpa.org.
Heather L Bunning
Director of Marketing & Stakeholder Engagement
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform