Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 512
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 436
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 435
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 327
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 314
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 312
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 277
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 266
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 263
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pony 4 Precious Awards Shannon Haupert A Scholarship in The 2020 Scholarship program
- Children's Book Author, Karen Elise Wormack Launches Make 100 Kick Starter Campaign
- New ICD-10-PCS Course on the Role of Decision Making in Selection of the Root Operation
- The Bear Creek School Hosts How to Prepare Your Child for Kindergarten
- Born To Read, Inc. Celebrates National Library Lovers Month with Special Luncheon
- Newark CTE Network Selects Healthcare Chair
- Sally J. Pimentel Deaf & Hard of Hearing Center receives grant to bring deaf awareness to
- Educational Classes on Federal Benefits Review– Does it make sense? By Les Robinson CLTC
- The Open Education Consortium is now OPEN EDUCATION GLOBAL
- Born To Read, Inc. welcomes new member to Board of Directors
On August 22, she will join forces with the Remington College Culinary Training Center to kick off the first "Eat Live Love INDULGE with Kathy Wakile 'Real Kitchen' Cooking Class." Wakile herself will spill the secrets to making scrumptious summer desserts. Each student will also leave with a signed copy of Wakile's book.
"We're very proud of the opportunities to learn our partnership with Kathy Wakile has afforded our students," said Remington College President Pam Bell. "Now, we're thrilled to offer some of her expertise to the wider Memphis community through these classes."
More on eTradeWire News
- ExoRank Launches Unique SEO Reseller Program
- Exclusive Private Screening in the Heart of NYC for Multi-Award Winning Short-Film 'Roses are Blind'!
- Mystic Ink Publishing Announces The release Of The "n0thing" Audiobook
- Metropolitan Community Church of the Palm Beaches Invites Friends & Supporters to RAINBOW BALL 2020
- Caffe Luna Rosa in Delray Beach to Host Pre-Valentine's Day Dinner for Lovers on February 12
Wakile started the INDULGE by Kathy Wakile line, selling cannoli kits and specialty coffee. She then turned to bite-sized desserts with big plans. She wrote a national best-selling cookbook, also named INDULGE. Wakile also slings pies of another sort – pizza — at her restaurant, Pizza Love, in New Jersey. She's now reaching national audiences with her expertise on the new Radio.com podcast, "Eat Live Love INDULGE with Kathy Wakile."
"I'm so blessed to be doing what I love," Wakile said. "Over the course of my career and my life, I've picked up so many delicious recipes and easy tips and tricks. I'm excited to share them with a wider audience through these fun classes."
The classes are open to the public. The Summer Desserts class will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. Aug. 22 at Remington College Memphis Campus. The cost is $150, and space is limited. To register, visit www.remingtoncollege.edu/kathy-wakile/.
More on eTradeWire News
- PALM BEACH POETRY FESTIVAL Applauds the Winners of High School Poetry Contest 2020
- The War on Art Creates a Backlash
- Washington D.C. to Host International Conference on the Armed Conflict in the Southern Cameroons
- Lunar New Year - First New Moon Of 2020, Time For New Beginnings
- Why Did My Car Insurance Go Up?
The classes build on the partnership between Wakile and Remington College's Culinary Training Center. The two announced the "Remington College presents Kathy Wakile's Real Culinary Kitchen" program last year, which allows Culinary Skills Essentials Diploma students at the Memphis Campus to learn from Wakile. The college hopes to continue to build on these offerings in Memphis and at other campuses in the future.
Remington College is a non-profit college headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, with 13 campuses across the country.
For more information about Remington College, visit remingtoncollege.edu. (https://www.remingtoncollege.edu/)
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction of Osborn Equipment Sales to Still Holding Co
- College Signing Day for Eagle Hill School's Ash LoConte
- Director of VERSACE Film, Terence Gordon of TnG Films and Black Ink Pictures Screens during Sundance
- Russian State Symphony Orchestra to Perform in Fort Myers February 10
- Gladdy's Goodies Becomes Authorized Dealer of Jackson Galaxy Cat Products
- Unleash the power of digital marketing services and get the online recognition you deserve
- Process Technology, Inc. Announces New Partnership with QC Conveyors in the Rocky Mountain Region
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. and Zober Industries Inc. Announce Strategic Alliance
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. to attend Arab Health2020 in Dubai, UAE
- Old North Marq Announces Corporate Restructuring
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Thought Provoking Consulting announces new hires to its 3D Digital Transformation practice
- Bruneau & Co.'s February 15 auction will feature artworks by Jeff Koons, John Singer Sargent, others
- Is "App Marketing" The New Email Marketing?
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- Information Technology Manager Announcement
- The Human Bean Coffee Drive-thru Franchisor Welcomes Scott Anderson as Chief Operating Officer
- Home & Garden Show has Ideas, Inspiration, Expert Home Improvement Advice
- Campervan Tour Business Shortlisted for Innovation Award
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards