Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 204
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 164
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network 155
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 147
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 142
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 136
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 127
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 121
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 112
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 103
Similar on eTradeWire
- Multicultural Network www.UnityFrist.com presents the Virtual Conversation, "Inclusion Always Matters: How to Navigate the New 'Now'"
- Innovation Preparatory Academy opens for 2020-2021 school year
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Thiel College grad has honors thesis published on Northeast Regional Honors Conference website
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- New Leadership Added to Arizona Apparel Foundation Amid Fashion Incubator Pivot to PPE Manufacturing
- Registration Opens For 3rd Annual Intercollegiate Wine Business Invitational
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- Southern Connecticut State Educator Honored by Mensa Foundation as Distinguished Teacher of 2020
- Foundation for a Drug-Free World Florida Chapter Marks the Fifth Anniversary of its Center
On August 22, she will join forces with the Remington College Culinary Training Center to kick off the first "Eat Live Love INDULGE with Kathy Wakile 'Real Kitchen' Cooking Class." Wakile herself will spill the secrets to making scrumptious summer desserts. Each student will also leave with a signed copy of Wakile's book.
"We're very proud of the opportunities to learn our partnership with Kathy Wakile has afforded our students," said Remington College President Pam Bell. "Now, we're thrilled to offer some of her expertise to the wider Memphis community through these classes."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dana Trenchfield Honored With Celebrated Invitation
- Joseph Zimmerman Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Names Coolfire a Top Workplace for Third Year Straight
- University Archives' online auction slated for August 19th could be the largest in company's history
- Cypress OSDP-Wiegand Converter attains certification in SIA's OSDP Verified program
Wakile started the INDULGE by Kathy Wakile line, selling cannoli kits and specialty coffee. She then turned to bite-sized desserts with big plans. She wrote a national best-selling cookbook, also named INDULGE. Wakile also slings pies of another sort – pizza — at her restaurant, Pizza Love, in New Jersey. She's now reaching national audiences with her expertise on the new Radio.com podcast, "Eat Live Love INDULGE with Kathy Wakile."
"I'm so blessed to be doing what I love," Wakile said. "Over the course of my career and my life, I've picked up so many delicious recipes and easy tips and tricks. I'm excited to share them with a wider audience through these fun classes."
The classes are open to the public. The Summer Desserts class will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. Aug. 22 at Remington College Memphis Campus. The cost is $150, and space is limited. To register, visit www.remingtoncollege.edu/kathy-wakile/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dallas Author, Speaker, and Founder of TractionFirst releases a new book providing bosses a way to help their employees earn more
- Shoe Elegance Boutique Reopens UTC mall Location with Store "Originals"
- Business Rescue Coaching Redefines Virtual Networking for Businesswomen
- Money Expert Galit Tsadik Hosting the Inner Shark Tribe Money Coaching Program September 2020
- Six (6) Companies Are 70% of Black Lives Matter Pledges
The classes build on the partnership between Wakile and Remington College's Culinary Training Center. The two announced the "Remington College presents Kathy Wakile's Real Culinary Kitchen" program last year, which allows Culinary Skills Essentials Diploma students at the Memphis Campus to learn from Wakile. The college hopes to continue to build on these offerings in Memphis and at other campuses in the future.
Remington College is a non-profit college headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, with 13 campuses across the country.
For more information about Remington College, visit remingtoncollege.edu. (https://www.remingtoncollege.edu/)
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Seeks Nominations for 2021 Regional Program
- The Pink Report News Disrupts The Digital Landscape by Capturing The Voice of The Culture
- Ron Throop Write-in Campaign for NY Senate District 48
- OTBT Releases New Comfy Indoor / Outdoor Styles as a Part of their Travel Lite® Collection
- LBI Chowderfest launches Online Shop for Official 2020 Merchandise
- Duane Blanton Family Home Services Offers Residential Duct Cleaning Services
- Post-Dispatch Names Daugherty a Winner of the St. Louis Top Workplaces 2020 Award
- Darren Bishop joins MarketDesk as Head of Business Development & Strategy for EMEA and Asia
- After cameo in Snoop Dogg and Suga Free video, indie recording artist sets sights on movie music
- NYC's Dr. David Shokrian and Millennial Plastic Surgery Welcomes Patients Back… With Precautions
- Kawaii-Crafts Creates & Curates Cuteness For Avid Fans Near & Far!
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- Esse Health Lake St. Louis Welcomes New Physician
- New Release! A Vegetable Garden is Not For Cows is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- National Postdoctoral Associaition Announces New Leadership
- Canadian-based Doctor Discusses Neuroplasticity & Regulating Emotions During COVID-19
- TVS Mystery Network Launches as the 34th Full Time Streaming Post Cable Network TVS MicroChannel.Com
- Virtual Bookstore Launches for Horse Lovers
- Elpha Secure and Sterling New Age Cyber Launch ES-1000
- Shorefield Holidays Awarded Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award