Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Major Growth predicted in UK Warehousing Sector
- The Dieringer Research Group Earns ISO/IEC 27001 Certification
- Real Trade Inc. Launches Revolutionary Online Real Estate Platform To Connect Buyers, Sellers and Agents
- U.S. Engine-Driven Welder Market Share, Growth Drivers and Future Analysis
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Pavese Law Firm attorneys recognized by the 2021 Florida Super Lawyers® Magazine
Scheduled to open June 24th
The pandemic forced Wainwright to shut down the cafe, take a moment to breathe, brainstorm and pivot. COVID-19 was bittersweet for all. "We lost family, customers, community members, and so forth. After 11 years of business, I had to rely on faith, the life lessons from my grandmother to curate something better for Baltimore. Everything I am is because of B'more, the support of the city, parents, and people. I went from being bullied, contemplated suicide as a teen, to becoming a change agent as a daycare owner, to now an entrepreneur," cries Natasha.
More on eTradeWire News
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
B'More with Pride Commercial Kitchen and Cafe is a culinary hub and commercial kitchen that caters to anyone in the food industry that needs to prepare, cook, and sell their culinary offering. The cafe will also curate dining experiences, curbside delivery, catering, and events for patrons. Wainwright is the recipient of numerous business grants totaling approximately $60k; and presented and sold out her confections on QVC. "Although we were sold-out of brittle on QVC, I did not have space or staff to manufacture the volume of handcrafted brittles, and that is why I opened B'More Made with Pride Commercial Kitchen to support myself and fellow artisans," says Natasha.
Natasha Wainwright previously founded and ran an eco-friendly daycare, Progress Place Learning Center (PPLC). Her Natasha's Just Brittle opened in summer 2009 as part of a business fundamentals learning project for the children at her daycare. PPLC Sweet Treats, the daycare's made-to-order sweet shop, sold over $500 in confections that summer. The handmade brittle was the most popular item and now offers over 40 flavors using an all-natural base of a mixture of brown and white sugar, butter, sea salt, and agave.
"B'More with Pride Commercial Kitchen and Cafe is my heartbeat. A sweet haven allowed a former daycare owner to dream big just by listening to the life lessons from her ancestors and community. Give back to Baltimore and let God take care of everything else. That is my mantra, real simple but sweet like Natasha's Just Brittle. I am inviting everyone to represent Baltimore and come to the grand opening expansion of B'More with Pride Commercial Kitchen and Cafe," beams Wainwright.
More on eTradeWire News
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- Claro anuncia nueva cobertura en poblaciones rurales del Ecuador
- My Unconditional Love For The Fatherless (My Brother & Me) On Father's Day
- Do the impossible. Forge it to I'm possible
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
To learn more about Natasha's Just Brittle, B'More with Pride Commercial Kitchen and Cafe' and Natasha Wainwright, visit her website, https://www.justbrittlez.com. To make a reservation for opening week, call B'More with Pride Commercial Kitchen and Cafe' at 410-982-9995.
To schedule interviews for Natasha Wainwright, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Natasha's Just Brittle on Social Media:
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA