Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Episode
- New Jersey Insurance law attorney Jared Stolz comments on RSI Bank v The Providence Mutual Fire Ins
- Pinnacle Welcomes Greg Frankowiak As Senior Consulting Actuary
- Normandy Insurance Company Announces Expansion of Coverage to North Carolina
- Independent Medicare Broker in Arizona
- Verifacto Welcomes Leland Brewer as Director of Business Development
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Care West Insurance Expands Loss Control Department With New Hire
- Cedo Group Launches On-demand "c" Suite Expertise For Insurtech And P&c Carriers
Bringing to Cavignac & Associates nearly 12 years of experience in the insurance industry, Sherod is charged with maintaining relationships with existing clients, handling renewals and prospecting for new sales leads. She provides risk management advice, recommends insurance vehicles and appropriate levels of coverage, obtains information needed for ratings and issuance of proposals, documents conversations with insureds and carriers regarding exposures and coverages, and makes new sales calls in accordance with goals set forth in conjunction with the department's sales manager.
Sherod previously served as senior territory manager for Liberty Mutual in San Diego, where she was employed for eleven-and-a-half years. There she managed a $50 million territory made up of 35 independent agents, with premium sizes ranging from $600,000 to $9 million. She developed and maintained relationships with agency staff and internal contacts, from licensing, contracting, product management and finance to underwriting and claims. She also trained, motivated and assisted agency personnel with implementing company marketing programs to increase productivity and improve bottom-line results for the firm.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Step By Step Map For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
Prior to becoming the senior territory manager for Liberty Mutual, she served six years as a commercial underwriter for Golden Eagle.
Sherod is a graduate of San Diego State University, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology.
She holds a Charter Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation, a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation, as well as an Associate in Underwriting (AU) designation. She currently serves on the board of directors for the San Diego CPCU Society Chapter.
Born and raised in Sacramento, Calif., Sherod currently resides in the San Diego master-planned community of Del Sur with her husband, Francesco, her three-year-old daughter, Olivia, and one-year-old son, Owen. In her leisure time, she enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband and children.
About Cavignac & Associates:
Founded in 1992, Cavignac & Associates is a leading risk management and commercial insurance brokerage firm providing a broad range of insurance and expertise to design and construction firms, as well as to law firms, real estate-related entities, manufacturing companies and the general business community. Company principals are Jeffrey W. Cavignac, CPCU, ARM, RPLU, CRIS, MLIS; James P. Schabarum II, CPCU, AFSB; Scott A. Bedingfield, AAI, CIC, CRIS; Patrick Casinelli, RHU, REBC, CHRS; Matthew Slakoff, CIC, CRIS; and Matthew Noonan, RHU, CIC, CHRS, CCWS. The firm employs a staff of more than 55 people at offices located at 450 B Street, Suite 1800, San Diego, Calif., 92101. More information about the company can be found on the Web at www.cavignac.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
- The Aspire Institute Launches New Workshop to Protect GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019