Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 154
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Muv Travel Unveils Its Top 30 Millennial Travel Destinations for 2019
- Apple Leisure Group Inducts VIP Vacations Inc into 500 Club Program
- Graphene Technology to Deice Aircraft Enters $1.30 Billion Deicing Market: Time Saving, 477% More Efficient & Less Toxic
- Escapes International Travel Joins the Avoya Travel Network!
- Vista Host Raised Over $260,000 For St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® In 2018 With Revolutionary Hotel Housekeeping Service Model
- Standard Travel Salaries Jump 7.5% In 2018
- Top Locations for Viewing Cherry Blossoms in Japan North of Tokyo
- Belize Real Estate Investing: The Time is Right to Make Your Move
- Places on 2019 expeditions to the Himalayas, Amazon and Yukon now available
- Book your stay for 6 nights and enjoy a free extended night at the Bahama Beach Club
Airstream Living Napa Valley, founded by David Aten and Guy Barstad, has brought the legendary Airstream travel trailer experience to the Napa Valley. Airstream luxury trailers are sleek, iconic, comfortable, and undeniably retro-hip. Aten and Barstad are passionate about the experience, their home valley and both literally driven to share the Airstream experience in a huge way.
"Our flagship travel trailer in the Airstream Living Napa Valley fleet, in which we are currently making our way around the state, can be booked for a private getaway, used as a green room for a special event or wedding party, or even as a mobile office retreat for solitude or team building," Aten explained, "The possibilities are massive!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
Together the founders, high-level wine country event producers and hospitality executives, have been able to rally others in wine country to support the Airstream Living Napa Valley "Give to Get Winter 2019 Tour." Through their personal connections they have created unprecedented experiential donation packages, which will be auctioned off to benefit worthy causes around the state. The first tour will benefit three non-profits: Palm Desert Cancer Foundation (Palm Springs); Santa Barbara Heal the Ocean Foundation (Santa Barbara); and SLO Harvest Celebration (San Luis Obispo).
Three custom lots have been created by Airstream Living Napa Valley with a minimum value of $10,000 each and donated to each non-profit for auction at their largest, live auction fundraisers which Aten and Barstad will attend and support later this year. The lots were inspired by a 2016 Auction Napa Valley "Glamping" experience for which five couples paid $75,000 each for two days and three nights of glamping in the Napa Valley, raising $375,000 for a singular lot.
Each of the three lots includes transportation from a Bay Area airport to the Napa Valley; private ground transportation by Squire Livery Private Transportation once in the Napa Valley, two nights and three days in an Airstream Living Napa Valley travel trailer, a glamping basecamp with the trailer fully stocked from wines from one of three headliner wineries: Alpha Omega Winery, Chappellet Winery or Peju Province Winery; a three-hour photography excursion with Art + Clarity Napa Valley Photography; electric bicycle day use from either St. Helena Cyclery or Napa Valley Velo; a hot air balloon ride from Napa Valley Balloons; breakfast, lunch and dinner certificates from Napa Valley restaurants including JAX Mule Diner, Southside Café, Mustard's Grill, Celadon Restaurant, Las Alcobas Fine Dining and BlueNote Theater Restaurant; VIP winery tour and tasting experiences at JCB Raymond Vineyards, Amizetta Vineyards, Robert Mondavi Winery and Clif Family Vineyards; and a Napa Valley wellness package from the Gitali Institute.
More on eTradeWire News
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member
- Monsieur Job Mixes Electronic-Infused Latin Rhythms with "Melancholic Happy" ft. Clindistino
- Federal government shutdown postpones World Children's Festival on The National Mall
- Siebert Cisneros Shank Leaps to Second Nationally in Co-Managed Muni Bond Issues
- Life Changing Autism Treatment by Genesis Medical Center is Giving Hope to Parents
- Fiber Artists Thread Work With Technology, Politics, and Pop Culture
- Pervis Taylor III, M.A. Gets Us In Surthrival Mode
Aten and Barstad, a Napa Valley dream team, are on a mission to do two things: have as many people as possible experience Airstream Living Napa Valley and mostly give back in a big way. The inaugural Airstream Living Napa Valley "Give to Get Winter 2019 Tour" will make their dreams, and well as the dreams of others less fortunate, come true. For more information visit http://www.AirstreamLivingNapaValley.com or contact David Aten, Founder at (707) 333-1122 or David@AirstreamLivingNapaValley.com or Guy Barstad, Co-Founder at (707) 363-3790 or Guy@AirstreamLivingNapaValley.com. Like Airstream Living Napa Valley on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/airstreamlivingnapavalley and follow on Instagram @airstreamlivingnapavalley and Twitter @AirstreamNapa.
Lisa Adams Walter
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
- Montclair Art Museum Offers Free Admission To Federal Employees During Government Shutdown
- Tax Expert & Advisor Barry Fowler, EA Talks About How Partial Government Shutdown Affects Taxpayers
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- Desert Storm veteran releases military-based time travel novel
- Kim Santino Brings Over 20 Years of Sales and Training Experience to Harbor Point at Centerville
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- New Single MAIDENS From Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Hits The Airwaves
- Announcing Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Support
- AllSight Named Second Generation Master Data Management Vendor by Forrester Research
- Hybrid Studios to Host Annual Artist Relations' Pre-NAMM Event for Third Consecutive Year
- A&A Global Imports Data Security Breach Class Action Investigation
- IBT of Miami explores infrastructure construction in Costa Rica
- Spring Mobile Acquired by Prime Communications
- Martin Williams Releases New Music Video for Simple Things Are Best
- Fuyao North America launching new processing center in Greenville County, South Carolina
- New Sermon Podcast from the Rev. Jay Lawlor
- New Jersey Hospital Selects Mobile Solutions from GD & Sonim for Acute Care Team Communications
- Southern Ocean Made Accredited Business Gets Grant Funding
- Genesis of Tulsa, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma