Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Flywheel Uses Lola.com and Expensify to Streamline T&E Reporting
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
- Cancel flights at minimum price in an instant manner with American Cancellation Policy
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours
- Karting Miami at Dezerland Park Opens; First Indoor, Air Conditioned, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Conference registration is open
- San Miguel de Allende Named Best City In Mexico for 4th Straight Year By Travel + Leisure Readers In "2019 World's Best Awards' Rankings
Airstream Living Napa Valley, founded by David Aten and Guy Barstad, has brought the legendary Airstream travel trailer experience to the Napa Valley. Airstream luxury trailers are sleek, iconic, comfortable, and undeniably retro-hip. Aten and Barstad are passionate about the experience, their home valley and both literally driven to share the Airstream experience in a huge way.
"Our flagship travel trailer in the Airstream Living Napa Valley fleet, in which we are currently making our way around the state, can be booked for a private getaway, used as a green room for a special event or wedding party, or even as a mobile office retreat for solitude or team building," Aten explained, "The possibilities are massive!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
Together the founders, high-level wine country event producers and hospitality executives, have been able to rally others in wine country to support the Airstream Living Napa Valley "Give to Get Winter 2019 Tour." Through their personal connections they have created unprecedented experiential donation packages, which will be auctioned off to benefit worthy causes around the state. The first tour will benefit three non-profits: Palm Desert Cancer Foundation (Palm Springs); Santa Barbara Heal the Ocean Foundation (Santa Barbara); and SLO Harvest Celebration (San Luis Obispo).
Three custom lots have been created by Airstream Living Napa Valley with a minimum value of $10,000 each and donated to each non-profit for auction at their largest, live auction fundraisers which Aten and Barstad will attend and support later this year. The lots were inspired by a 2016 Auction Napa Valley "Glamping" experience for which five couples paid $75,000 each for two days and three nights of glamping in the Napa Valley, raising $375,000 for a singular lot.
Each of the three lots includes transportation from a Bay Area airport to the Napa Valley; private ground transportation by Squire Livery Private Transportation once in the Napa Valley, two nights and three days in an Airstream Living Napa Valley travel trailer, a glamping basecamp with the trailer fully stocked from wines from one of three headliner wineries: Alpha Omega Winery, Chappellet Winery or Peju Province Winery; a three-hour photography excursion with Art + Clarity Napa Valley Photography; electric bicycle day use from either St. Helena Cyclery or Napa Valley Velo; a hot air balloon ride from Napa Valley Balloons; breakfast, lunch and dinner certificates from Napa Valley restaurants including JAX Mule Diner, Southside Café, Mustard's Grill, Celadon Restaurant, Las Alcobas Fine Dining and BlueNote Theater Restaurant; VIP winery tour and tasting experiences at JCB Raymond Vineyards, Amizetta Vineyards, Robert Mondavi Winery and Clif Family Vineyards; and a Napa Valley wellness package from the Gitali Institute.
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
Aten and Barstad, a Napa Valley dream team, are on a mission to do two things: have as many people as possible experience Airstream Living Napa Valley and mostly give back in a big way. The inaugural Airstream Living Napa Valley "Give to Get Winter 2019 Tour" will make their dreams, and well as the dreams of others less fortunate, come true. For more information visit http://www.AirstreamLivingNapaValley.com or contact David Aten, Founder at (707) 333-1122 or David@AirstreamLivingNapaValley.com or Guy Barstad, Co-Founder at (707) 363-3790 or Guy@AirstreamLivingNapaValley.com. Like Airstream Living Napa Valley on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/airstreamlivingnapavalley and follow on Instagram @airstreamlivingnapavalley and Twitter @AirstreamNapa.
Lisa Adams Walter
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer