Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 228
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 209
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 202
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 191
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 184
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 138
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- Private Placement Markets – Insurance Market to Expand to Include Life Settlement Funds
- Uply Media, Inc Launches CryptoCap.Crypto DEX Smart Aggregator
- Sexton Advisory Group Debunks the Biggest Medicare Myths
- Partyline Chat Sunday 10-25-20 with Alex Agut & Jack Liu with Voting via ShaWars
- Private Placement Markets to Expand its Alternative Energy Operations
- Ideanomics Enters into US EV Manufacturing Market
- OpenPath Launches Top Subscription App for Shopify
- FinXTech Selects RESULTS Technology to be Featured in their Directory for Banks
- CDI Global Welcomes Pedralbes Partners as its New Member Firm in Mexico
- NBS Technologies successfully implements EMV personalization solution at major bank in Poland
NAPA Names Two Ascensus Regional Vice Presidents to 2020 100 Top Defined Contribution (DC) Wholesale
Bracchi serves financial advisors and retirement plan clients within the Northern Texas region, including northern Texas and Oklahoma. Nguyen oversees the Southern Texas region, including south Texas and Louisiana.
The finalists for this year's list, which recognizes the top recordkeeping and Defined Contribution Investment Only (DCIO) external wholesalers, were selected by thousands of retirement plan advisors from a list of hundreds of wholesalers nominated by NAPA Firm Partner recordkeepers and DCIOs.
"We congratulate Bryan and Yen for being named among NAPA's Top DC Wholesalers," says Jason Crane, head of retirement distribution at Ascensus. "Receiving this recognition from the financial advisors we support affirms Ascensus' commitment to attracting and retaining highly talented and dedicated professionals, as well as our focus on offering independent solutions that enable these advisors' unique value propositions."
More on eTradeWire News
- Smart Water Club Uses Real-Time Data to Perfect Individual Water Technology Needs
- Arizona Mom launches a Natural Hair Care line
- National Minority Health Assn. (NMHA) Launches GoFundMe™ Campaign
- Loretta Kaufman Receives Medal of Honor in the NAWA's 131st Annual Members' Exhibition
- Artists Find Structure in Their Work
"Our capable associates across the organization will continue to raise the bar to help ensure that Ascensus remains an essential partner to this critical audience," concludes Crane.
The complete 2020 100 Top DC Wholesalers list is available on NAPA Net (https://www.napa-net.org/industry-intel/accolades/top-dc-wholesalers-2020) and will be published in the fall issue of NAPA Net the Magazine.
Ascensus helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Through co-branded, private-labeled, and other governmental partnerships, our technology, market insights, and business knowledge enhance the growth and success of our partners, their clients, and savers. Ascensus is the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States. For more information, visit ascensus.com.
Get the latest trends and insights based on our proprietary data from more than 115,500 retirement plans, 6.2 million 529 accounts, 405,000 health savings accounts, and 22 ABLE plans.* Inside America's Savings Plans (https://pulse.ascensus.com/) highlights average savings levels across these tax-advantaged accounts and showcases plan features that drive participation and growth. The State of Savings report (https://www2.ascensus.com/news/thought-leadersh...) outlines how plan contribution and withdrawal behaviors have shifted over the course of 2020 and since the passage of the CARES Act.
More on eTradeWire News
- Association's Directory Lists Local Medicare Insurance Agents
- DC Area Moving Company Announces Launch Of Best Movers In Brooklyn
- Alovéa Partners with National Health Share in CELL-A-BRATE Health Project
- TVS Hi Tops Network Adds Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester, Woody Woodpecker Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Nonprofit Teams Up with Pro Athletes on Learning Disorder Affecting 70 Million Worldwide
*As of June 30, 2020.
Ascensus Media Team
- Q3 2020 | Houston Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Checklist for Autism Treatment Selection
- Panel Built's Modular Offices Adapt to Meet New Workplace Needs
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Approves to Launch Partnership and New Coalition to Strengthen
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- 143VINYL adds StarCraft SD Matte Removable Vinyl to product line
- Double Heart and Kidney Transplant Recipient Reveals Secrets to Survival During Difficult Times in New Book
- Blaqq Production Compnay Hosts a Screenwriting Compition and Uncovers Unique Talent
- TRENIQUES: Shay Leonia gives insights into her music career
- Guardian Pool Fence Systems Opens New Location In Las Vegas
- For "Write a Business Plan Month"... During Covid...Every Month is "Write a Business Plan Month"
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Cheryl Jett
- Charlotte Art League's Storytelling Payphone Launch
- LED Display Lightings and its Importance in Modern Economy
- MTGA Recognizes COVID-19 Response Champions At Annual Awards
- Pirate Chain Onboards a New Core Developer
- Welcome to Victory – Century Victory!
- KFA Wins Honor for LA LGBT Center, Anita May Rosenstein Campus at LABC Architectural Awards Gala
- Grab The Axe Consulting signs UAT Professor & IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dr. Mark "The Shark" Smith
- Sink into the strange new tale by horror author Timothy G. Huguenin