Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 351
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 194
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 177
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ryan Boyer Expert Realtor Keller Williams-shares Documents You Need for Mortgage
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Keller Williams shares A Kitchen Remodel Worksheet to Help You Cut Costs
- Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investors Announces January Guest, Chris McClatchey
- Save Up to $5K in Flooring Upgrades with Lennar's Holiday Sales Event!
- Chupp Installed as 2019 President
- Inland Empire Veteran Finds a New Way to Combat Market Challenges and Buy Their Family Dream Home
- Addressing the Top Five Foreclosure Myths
- William B. Blanchard publishes review of the emerging trend of para-professional legal assistants
- Real estate attorney William B. Blanchard publishes article series on paralegals
- Irina Hill Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
22 year multifamily veteran to join team to solve fraud issues and improve safety.
Goodyear, Arizona (September 2018) – CheckpointID, the largest ID verification company in the multifamily space, has announced the addition of Nancy Payne, a 22-year multifamily professional. Payne previously was responsible for sales and management of the Texas Region of ForRent.com. Nancy has been a board member of the Texas Apartment Association (TAA) for several years and was honored in 2017 with the Olin Steele Award, the most distinguished award a supplier partner can receive from the TAA.
"Adding Nancy to our team was a huge win for us. She is so well respected, not only in the state of Texas, but also throughout the region. Bringing her knowledge and expertise to our growing sales organization will continue to expand our footprint in the Texas Region," said Jim Burke, Executive Vice President of CheckpointID.
More on eTradeWire News
- Business Coach Richard A. Kranitz publishes article on paralegal training
- Explore the Google Pay and How to Use it-Ysupportnumber
- Millennials Are Choosing Not To Get Married but failing at it anyway
- Robert Hilger Named Whistle Stop Gallery 2018 Master Artist
- Jewelove Launches Platinum Love Bands New Season's Collection Online
- Disney's New Award Winning Author Launches "Pop-In" Book Tour
- Business Coach and lawyer publishes article on integrating legal assistants into law office
"I have been very fortunate in my long career in the apartment industry to align myself with companies that share common values and have the vision to grow and expand solving the needs of our customers. This was demonstrated with my many years at ForRent.com and now translates into the next chapter at CheckpointID" said Payne.
ABOUT CHECKPOINT ID
CheckpointID is pioneering the field of Identity Verification Services (IVS) for the multifamily industry, delivering unprecedented loss prevention to apartment stake holders. Headquartered in Goodyear, AZ, CheckpointID has experienced tremendous growth in 2018, increasing coverage from 20,000 units in Q1 2018 to more than 110,000 units by September of the same year, making it one of the fastest growing technology companies in the apartment vertical.
- Third Generation Manufacturer Expands Facility
- Revolutionary all-terrain wheelchair passes first trail test with flying colors
- Novodiax launches ihcDirect® CD20 and ihcDirect Vimentin antibody assays
- SION Trading FZE Secures Precious Metals Contract
- Emergency departments brace for sprain drain
- Helping America Now - Empowering Individuals To Take Back Their Lives By Improving Their Situation
- Core 3's Manager named 2018 Snow & Ice All Star
- Cal State LA receives NIH grant to boost research in biomedical and behavioral sciences
- Gig Wage Receives Funding from Revolution's Rise of the Rest Seed Fund
- After the Rains Warning: A small puddle of water in the house could be much bigger than it seems
- Omnichain Solutions Named to Food Logistics Magazine's 2018 FL100+ List
- Serial Entrepreneur Gianluca De Novi, Ph.D. brings XSurgical to the US
- MN Woman Starts Fundraiser for Mother's with Medical Bills because of Renal Cancer
- Prairie Capital Advisors Wins Awards From M&a Advisor And M&a Atlas
- Cimcorp Earns Fourth Consecutive FL100+ Honors From Food Logistics Magazine
- blumshapiro Elects Brooke Simpson as Partner
- Co-Founder of the Tor Project to Speak at KNOW 2019
- Million Dollar Gaming Tournament for Call of Duty 4 and Madden 19
- IBEW Local 332 And Santa Clara Valley NECA Donate LED Lights To Christmas in the Park
- #1 Best-Selling Humor Author Amy Lyle Releases "We're All A Mess. It's OK"