Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Money 2.0 Conference Announces Dates For Its Dubai 2022 Edition
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- The Millennium Alliance Announces Two Key Promotions & Plans To Launch Five New Brands in 2022
- The State's Top Technologists, Legislators and Educators Honored at Arizona Technology Council's 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation
- A Beautiful New Lawn for Promise Haven
- Conservancy of SW Florida's 2021 RedSnook Catch and Release Charity Tournament nets almost $14,000
- The Women's Board of Wolfson Children's Hospital Announces Date Change for Terry Bradshaw
- Shoeless Joe's to host Halloween Eve Costume Party Oct. 30
- "LA eats JAPAN" Comes to Little Tokyo in Los Angeles with Street Food and Live Performances
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
The event will feature Zak Williams, the son of the late actor and comedian Robin Williams, who died by suicide after suffering from depression and diagnosis of Lewy Body Dementia. Williams' son also navigated PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), depression and anxiety, and now is a mental health advocate working to raise awareness and access to mental health support and treatment. He serves as a U.S. trustee for Global Mental Health, is a board member of the mental health awareness nonprofit Bring Change 2 Mind and is the CEO and founder of anxiety relief company PYM.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series Presents "Supporting Neurodiverse Talent in Tech"
- What happens if I cancel my Spirit Airlines flight
- How Much is Seat Selection on EVA Air?
- Charlotte Street To Be Renamed In Honor Of Montford Point Marines
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
"We are excited to welcome Zak Williams to Naples and have our luncheon guests learn why we all need to be NAMI and mental health advocates," said NAMI Collier CEO Pamela Baker. "We have seen an incredible increase in the demand for mental health services over the past year, and the need for mental health support continues to grow for both adults and children."
Since March 2020, NAMI Collier has:
- Helped 75 homeless people find safe, supportive housing
- Experienced a 56% increase in request for consumer care fund assistance
- Seen more than 50% increase in demand for services
- Seen a 30% increase in support group attendance
- Seen a 22% increase in H.U.G.S. Children's program referrals for services
- Seen a 25% increase in visits to the drop-in center, with group attendance doubling since the center reopened in September 2020
- Delivered food to more than 6,000 people in response to the need for community resources.
The 2021 event will be the 14th annual fundraising luncheon hosted by NAMI Collier. Funds raised from the event will be used to continue free mental health offerings and services to the community.
More on eTradeWire News
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
- Celebrate Halloween with Hot Deals Inc
- 1017 Brick Squad Records Mack Drama gives valuation of Record Lable
- Do I get refund if I cancel my flight from Turkish Airlines?
- Does The Brand Have The Advantage?
Early registration is now open, and tickets are available at https://www.namicollier.org/events/.
Sponsorships are also available. Visit the website or call 239-260-7300 for more information.
ABOUT NAMI Collier
NAMI Collier provides free mental health support, education, advocacy, and outreach to those affected by mental illnesses. NAMI Collier envisions a community where those living with mental health conditions can live healthy fulfilling lives supported by a community that cares.
For additional information about NAMI Collier, please visit www.namicollier.org
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data
- Perfect Christmas Gift for those with Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety Challenges
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes
- Major Plastic Cleanup Removes 20,000 Pounds of Waste out of the Pacific Ocean
- Boldmere Dental Practice – dental care with a personal touch
- Crystal Dental Care – 24-hour emergency dentist in Wood Green, London
- New to Connecticut! Sell Your House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Detroit's Jackets for Jobs Turns the Tide on the 'Big Quit' and Toxic Workplaces Winning Best Place to Work 4 Years in A Row
- Emmy® award winning TV Journalist Harry Martin Exhibits Underwater Photos at Piermont Flywheel Gallery October 14th to 31st
- Moviegazoo Will Cover Its Members Complete Salary, If I.A.T.S.E. Union Issues A Strike Order!
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Hurela Human Hair Wigs Halloween Sale 2021
- Thirty Days of Power lands in the Australian Amazon Hot Releases Top Ten
- Bledsoe International Applies Lanco Products to Provide Waterproof Roof Restoration Systems