Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 137
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- La tecnología de camas médicas de EE. UU. llega a México y América Latina
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Media Mogul, Brianne Talocka, Creates Network to Help People with Finances
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Stage 4 Cancer patient opens Website / Photography / Videography Studio in the LES
Similar on eTradeWire
- Meet the Editorial Freelancers Association at Balticon 56
- Woke Mob Targets Educational Books
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Fabiola M. Vigil Scholarship
- 2022 Paul Anderson Golf Classic Commemorates the 60th Anniversary
- Oxnard College's Athletic Department Hosts Inaugural Hall of Fame Banquet
- Platinum Educational Group Continues to Support Health Professional Students
- Modern Campus Extends Capabilities to Address Student Concerns About Higher Ed ROI
- "Pitch Your Profile" Contest Offers MBA Hopefuls Free Consulting
- Renaissance Charter School And Renaissance Charter School 2 Accepted To Summer Boost Nyc, Receive
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes University of Miami as a new trustee member
§ Kurt Boyce, President
§ Andrea Funk, President-Elect
§ Board of Directors
Ø John McCormick
Ø David Mullins
Ø Meg Oliverio, MD
Ø Karen Overstreet, EdD, RPh, FACEHP, CHCP
Ø Debi Susalka
Ø Tricia Wilson, MS
Each director's term is a three-year term with staggered start and end dates based on when they were elected. New board members include Meg Oliverio, Karen Overstreet, and Debi Susalka whose terms will run through January 2025.
The Mission of NAMEC is to:
Represent the interests of medical education companies (MECs), including advocacy for MECs and education of the professionals who work for them.
Support the advancement of certified education as an integral part of the healthcare community in improving patient health outcomes.
More on eTradeWire News
- The long wait is over for the new Ep coming by Shardella Sessions Princess of AEE
- Is The New Bills Passed By The State Of New York Good Enough To Protect Citizens From Hate Crimes?
- Biggest Mistake, the Album That Features All Exclusive Hits From Friday the Legend
- dpInk is accepting new clients among business development, capture and proposal efforts
- Locate Underground Cables and Pipes Before You Put Up a Fence
Foster increased collaboration among certified education stakeholders in a manner of mutual support, professionalism, and respect.
Advocate, demonstrate, and support the value of certified education.
The Goals of the association are to:
Serve as a forum for discussion of issues, challenges, and opportunities relevant to both MECs and the certified education enterprise as a whole.
Strengthen relationships among MECs and other certified education stakeholders.
Facilitate educational activities dedicated specifically to the needs of NAMEC members.
Disseminate information, publish papers and issue statements that support the continuing professional activities produced by MECs.
Represent MECs and the certified education enterprise to the media, governmental agencies, and other outside organizations.
Direct activities that elevate the best practices of the certified education enterprise.
More information about NAMEC can be found at www.namec-assn.org.
- A Letter From 'A Hot Set's' New Editor-In-Chief
- Top Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA
- Woke Mob Targets Educational Books
- Don Trowden and Valerie McKee Release New Novel - Young Again
- For Memorial Day...And for your Digital Afterlife...What would you say from your Video Tombstone?
- Ayurvedic Medicine & Ayurvedic Supplements, It's Importance, Dr. Abhay Kumar Pati, D.Sc
- New Legal Billing Automation Apps for Action Step, Practice Panther, and Rocket Matter
- Ayurvedic Medicine, Rebound, Dr. Abhay Kumar Pati, D.Sc, Hayward, CA, USA
- DIY Monkey - The Best How To DIY Online YouTube Channels
- ICC Networking awarded the Export Achievement Certification by the US Department of Commerce
- AIC International African Agriculture Food and Industry Summit
- Science, Technology, and Innovation in Africa
- Inter to Perm Apprenticeship program offers Summer Job Opportunity for recent High School graduates
- New Orleans Agenda Sylvain Music Notes- Essence News & The Batistes NOLA's Royal Family of Music
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM now available for TELLURIDE MLS
- 227's™ TRAGEDY ALERT! BUFFALO Grocery Store SHOOTING! 10 Dead! Tops Supermarket #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' BUFFALO CHIP Spicy' Concert! SNOOP DOGG x BUCKCHERRY! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' STURGIS BUFFALO CHIP Spicy' BIKINI Round Finals! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Christine Kourik Earns Annual Sales Production Award