Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 128
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 109
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 106
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
- Bruneau & Co. will auction the Henry Anderson collection of Golden Age comics Saturday, October 1st
- Youth Gun Safety Incorporated, A Responsible Way to Keep our Children Safe
- Top Girl Scout Cookie Seller Makayla D. Cox Receives Retiring City & County of Los Angeles Recognition
- Nikki A Lamers Announces the Release of The Unforgettable Summer
Similar on eTradeWire
- WellAI Announces Availability of the Self Learning AI Driven Medical Education Engine/Triage
- Individual Health Insurance vs Group Health Insurance: What's the Difference?
- How Are Health Insurance Premium Rates Determined?
- What To Do About The High Cost Of Prescription Drugs
- Do I Need Automobile Rental Insurance When I Rent A Car?
- Health Insurance and Your Taxes: Important! Must Read!
- Regency DRT opens new branches in Ocala and St. Petersburg, Florida
- Health Insurance Subsidy aka Advanced Premium Tax Credit
- Adding a Teen Driver to Your Auto Insurance Policy: What You Need to Know
- What Is The Difference Between An HMO And A PPO?
Whose Auto Insurance Covers the Damage?
If your neighbor was hit by an insured driver, the process will be simple enough. The at-fault driver will file a claim with their insurance company, who will pay to get your vehicle back to pre-accident condition. If the collision was bad enough to cause an injury, the at-fault driver's auto insurance could also cover medical bills, lost wages and any other expenses associated with the accident.
More on eTradeWire News
- Corporate Leaders, PGA Tour Winners, and HR Luminaries Highlight Make Work Better Summit
- Kilimanjaro Sunrise Launches 2024 Kilimanjaro Group Climb Dates
- Point Blank Firearms Academy Adds New Online Off-Body Purse/Bag Course
- Colliers | Houston earns top honors at the 2022 Real Estate Awards
- Water Reclamation Facility in Moorpark informing future drought resilience
However, if your neighbor was the at-fault driver, you're going to be the one to file the claim and your insurance is going to cover the damage after you've paid the deductible. Who pays the deductible is between you and your neighbor, but your deductible will have to be paid. Your car insurance typically doesn't cover any damaged items that were inside of your car, although many insurers are now offering personal property insurance, which would help replace personal belongings that were ruined in the collision. Also, you may want to check your homeowners policy or renters policy for your personal belongings to be covered if there is damage to personal property in your auto.
There's an exception, of course, to who pays for what, and that is if your neighbor drove your car without your permission. If it can be proven that your car was borrowed without your consent, it's possible that your claim would not be covered. Chances are, there will be attorneys and police involved. Because it can be hard to prove whether or not permission was given, your insurance provider may cover the damage and then decline renewing your policy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrity Halloween Masquerade Bash Hosted by Inspirational Rapper and Public Speaker, J-Rob
- Popular Children's Series Releases Halloween Themed Adventure!
- Procurement Partners Adds Industry Veterans to Leadership Team to Support Growth
- Scottsdale Philharmonic to Open Season Oct. 9 under Direction of Full-time, World-class Conductor
- Knobull Support Tools Smooth The Career Transition Process
Read the full article: https://www.nevadainsuranceenrollment.com/do-i-need-uninsured-underinsured-motorist-on-auto-insurance-policy/
Learn more: https://www.nevadainsuranceenrollment.com/auto-insurance-las-vegas-nevada/
Nevada Insurance Enrollment
4260 W. Craig Road suite #150-A
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Nevada Insurance Enrollment
- Beautiful home to be proud of can be yours!
- Global flooring manufacturer Responsive Industries establishes operations in Greenville, SC
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- Four Time Grammy-Nominated Artist Oleta Adams Coming to The Weinberg Center
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Revenue Cloud Architecture and Engineering Firm RevSystems at Astro Days Tech Conference NYC 2022
- DentalVibe Technology Relieves Patients' Anxiety And Pain At Advanced Endodontics Of New York!
- Local Seo North Shore: Affordably Rank for Lucrative Keywords
- Patients Can Now Get Treated With Digital X-Rays At The Periodontal Implant Associates Office!
- Artificial Intelligence in Integrated Health Continuing Education Webinar Now Available from Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies
- Our Texas Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Office Introduces The Asiga Max 3D Printer!
- Excel Dental And Implant Center Introduces The New Primescan Intraoral Scanner Into Their Lab!
- Primera Foundation Hosts 2nd Annual STEMFEST Event at Brookfield Zoo
- Paul Hudson to Stand as Candidate for ESOMAR Council 2023
- SEM Link begins third cohort of STEM Journal Club with New curriculum and Partners
- Author Diane Orr's new book "Odin and Freya's Big Surprise" where Odin meets Freya
- Scarecrow Fest offers pumpkin-themed activities at Frankenmuth River Place Shops
- PARTEX welcomes Assay.Works to its Digital Pharma Platform
- XPeng Chairman increases holdings