Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 416
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 352
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 312
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 268
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 266
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 202
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 196
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 155
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 146
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 143
Similar on eTradeWire
- Comcast, Palm Beach County Community Members Honored for Serving Caregiving Youth
- Goodwill with the City of Fort Myers host a community-wide job fair January 27th
- Community Cooperative hires Grisel Brewster as director of development
- Today is the Day Changemakers announces Virtual Forum and renowned keynote speaker
- #1 New Release Museum Industry Amazon
- Better Together to host Better Luncheons Jan. 22, Feb. 19 for Southwest Florida parents
- Karmagawa is changing the world one nonprofit at a time
- CAF America Recognizes Industry Leaders with the Excellence in International Philanthropy Award
- Noelle Branning joins Community Cooperative's board of directors
- Dionne Warwick Kicks Off 2022 with the Single, "Power In The Name" featuring Krayzie Bone & Nomad
'My Family Matters Foundation' Obtains 501c3 Status, Thanks To A2Z Filings' Shai Goldstein Expertise
"Shai is a great guy, did an amazing job. Very informative and knowledgeable throughout the process in getting our 501c3 status without any hiccups. He was much quicker than expected and we are happy with the results," said My Family Matters Foundation Founder Doc Reno.
"With the number of nonprofits in jeopardy if they don't obtain 501c3 status, Shai Goldstein is the ultimate expert to turn to for help in navigating through this struggle for survival," said Reno.
"He really knows what he's doing and reaching out to him was one of the best decisions we made as a startup nonprofit organization. I would hire Shai and his firm in a heartbeat in the future," Reno added.
Goldstein has been setting up nonprofits since 2009 and knows the ins and outs of the application process and what the IRS asks for, retaining a good relationship with the IRS agents to this day. The expertise of dealing with clients that have unique cases for reinstatements or rejections is one of Shai's forte and great accomplishments for various charities.
More on eTradeWire News
- SilverHook Studios Goes Beyond Film Production and is Helping Business Create Engaging Livestreams
- Bartender on Board Celebrates 5th Business Anniversary
- MyDiscountLab.com Announces Name Change to JustLabTest.com
- The Lashe Sale Genuine Mink Lashe Trays
- St Paul Inspection Company Supports National Radon Action Month with Important Information on Radon
"Doc is a very good client of mine and I'm happy My Family Matters Foundation has come a long way from when it started. Happy to always see one of my projects come to fruition," said A2Z Filings Founder & CEO Shai Goldstein.
"Nonprofit organizations are the pillars of society. With their beneficial or charitable goals, nonprofit organizations touch millions of lives and bring about positive changes in society. Shai Goldstein ensures that these nonprofits can start and function without any complications," said TransMedia Group President Adrienne Mazzone.
For more information about Shai Goldstein and A2Z Filings, visit www.A2ZFilings.com.
For more information about My Family Matters Foundation, visit www.myfamilymattersfoundation.org
- Morven Museum & Garden announces a temporary closure and Jan & Feb 2022 Events
- Tech Dummies set forth in Duluth
- Nagamasa Global's Market Researchers Release the Current Energy Outlook
- Nagamasa Global is Registering a High-Level Demand in Metal Products Trading
- We are the go-to Marketing Consultant Team
- KRAVIS CENTER Honors James Drayton during 16th Annual African-American Film Festival, February 1, 8,
- Restaurant Movie Celebrates 15 Years And Is Still Being Watched
- A Retelling of a Romantic Fairytale
- TVS Television Network Postpones Live Audience Events Pending Covid Outbreak at Headquarters
- Ladies and gentlemen open your wallets!
- Guy Davis, Grammy-nominated Blues Artist, Helps the Hearts of Small Town America
- TimberNook great outdoors children program coming to Falls Church City
- There is Healing for Your Soul Virtual Workshop and Book Club
- The Broken Vessel: The Series 1&2
- COVALT Concrete Floor Leveling, San Clemente
- Nagamasa Global is Launching New Futures Trading Programs
- Nagamasa Global is Accredited as Leading Business Services Supplier at Japan Trading Awards
- PPGJLI Announces Writing Contest to Launch on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- J-Rob Released His Music Video Trailer and Reveals the Music Video Release Date for, God's Got Me
- A New Approach to Finding the Perfect Home