Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Episode
- New Jersey Insurance law attorney Jared Stolz comments on RSI Bank v The Providence Mutual Fire Ins
- Pinnacle Welcomes Greg Frankowiak As Senior Consulting Actuary
- Normandy Insurance Company Announces Expansion of Coverage to North Carolina
- Independent Medicare Broker in Arizona
- Verifacto Welcomes Leland Brewer as Director of Business Development
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Natalie Sherod Named Account Executive at Cavignac & Associates
- Care West Insurance Expands Loss Control Department With New Hire
- Cedo Group Launches On-demand "c" Suite Expertise For Insurtech And P&c Carriers
MVP Advisory Group's industry specialization is the transformational strategy and its implementation to insurance companies that are restructuring to attain modernization, technology adoption, effective risk management, better process management and solve their data challenges. The partnership with DynaQuest enables MVP access to emerging technologies, such as Blockchain, and boosts their IT services to further strengthen the company's industrial specialization in change management as the insurance industry is facing disruption with Blockchain's transformational effect.
"By combining DynaQuest's Blockchain Solutions framework with MVP's exceptional multi-channel change management to insurance companies, the partnership uniquely positions us to offer a highly-focused, cost-efficient transformational strategy and solution framework to the traditional, small and medium scale insurance companies who are looking to leverage Blockchain technology in improving their overall business competitiveness by the next decade," stated MVP Managing Partner Russ Bostick. "MVP's existing and future clientele will be able to boost their overall business efficiency and be in a position to increase overall competitiveness through core digital transformation with DynaQuest's specialization in sourcing Insurtech and customized Blockchain solutions."
More on eTradeWire News
- New Step By Step Map For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
DynaQuest was recently named as among the Top 10 Blockchain Solution Companies of 2019 (https://blockchain.apacciooutlook.com/vendors/top-10-blockchain-technology-solution-providers-2019-rid-211.html) by APAC CIO Outlook. The company was recognized for its distinctive approach to Blockchain adoption through a delivery framework of consultation, use of business case and rapid development for companies that are looking to migrate to Blockchain.
"For many years, MVP has been a highly-valued partner for DynaQuest as both companies are looking to make the most of the opportunities found in the disruption of technology that is being experienced by Insurance and Finance," said DynaQuest CEO Randy Knutson. "We are looking forward to exploring and developing more specialized or industrialized solutions across the insurance markets of North America, Canada and Europe. DynaQuest is proud to continue working with change management experts like MVP Advisory Group, who are recognized in the insurance industry as executive consultants in operations and business competitiveness improvement."
DynaQuest Technology Services Inc (DQTSI) is a specialized solution provider of Blockchain for businesses and organizations by guiding them through the disruption and migration of the change. The company partners with businesses to enable their transition through specialized services such as consulting, resourcing, use case development, pilot programs and customized solutions.
More on eTradeWire News
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
For more information on DynaQuest, please visit: https://www.dqtsi.com/
About MVP Advisory Group
MVP Advisory Group is a unique consulting firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Founded in 2013, MVP has a team of experienced insurance professionals who have successfully managed and led change in all areas of insurance, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, client experience, finance, compliance, data analytics, human resources and information technology. Core to its successful client partnerships is a commitment to focus on key areas of change where MVP provides deep expertise, including transformational roadmaps, program management, quality assurance, data management, and analytics and digital transformation and engagement. Learn more about MVP at www.mvpadvisorygroup.com.
Martie Streit, Director of Marketing
- The Aspire Institute Launches New Workshop to Protect GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019