Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Insurance Navy Brokers Introduces New Health Service CareClix
- Kelsey Turnage joins RHSB (Roach Howard Smith & Barton)
- Leading specialty risk advice businesses MBS Insurance & Complete Risk Analysis join forces
- Douglas Palais Honored with the Commonwealth Award by the Independent Insurance Agents of
- Fleet Response Gathers User Feedback and Celebrates Partnerships at Annual Event
- The US takes their fourth win at FIFA Women's World Cup!
- New Geico Insurance Commercial Appears To Feature Take Off On Marshall Barnes' Verdrehung Fan
- Utah Insurance Professional Wins The Jed Mayfield Award For Excellence
- Flagler County's Largest Title Agency Adds Former 911 Operator to Team
MVP Advisory Group's industry specialization is the transformational strategy and its implementation to insurance companies that are restructuring to attain modernization, technology adoption, effective risk management, better process management and solve their data challenges. The partnership with DynaQuest enables MVP access to emerging technologies, such as Blockchain, and boosts their IT services to further strengthen the company's industrial specialization in change management as the insurance industry is facing disruption with Blockchain's transformational effect.
"By combining DynaQuest's Blockchain Solutions framework with MVP's exceptional multi-channel change management to insurance companies, the partnership uniquely positions us to offer a highly-focused, cost-efficient transformational strategy and solution framework to the traditional, small and medium scale insurance companies who are looking to leverage Blockchain technology in improving their overall business competitiveness by the next decade," stated MVP Managing Partner Russ Bostick. "MVP's existing and future clientele will be able to boost their overall business efficiency and be in a position to increase overall competitiveness through core digital transformation with DynaQuest's specialization in sourcing Insurtech and customized Blockchain solutions."
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
DynaQuest was recently named as among the Top 10 Blockchain Solution Companies of 2019 (https://blockchain.apacciooutlook.com/vendors/top-10-blockchain-technology-solution-providers-2019-rid-211.html) by APAC CIO Outlook. The company was recognized for its distinctive approach to Blockchain adoption through a delivery framework of consultation, use of business case and rapid development for companies that are looking to migrate to Blockchain.
"For many years, MVP has been a highly-valued partner for DynaQuest as both companies are looking to make the most of the opportunities found in the disruption of technology that is being experienced by Insurance and Finance," said DynaQuest CEO Randy Knutson. "We are looking forward to exploring and developing more specialized or industrialized solutions across the insurance markets of North America, Canada and Europe. DynaQuest is proud to continue working with change management experts like MVP Advisory Group, who are recognized in the insurance industry as executive consultants in operations and business competitiveness improvement."
DynaQuest Technology Services Inc (DQTSI) is a specialized solution provider of Blockchain for businesses and organizations by guiding them through the disruption and migration of the change. The company partners with businesses to enable their transition through specialized services such as consulting, resourcing, use case development, pilot programs and customized solutions.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
For more information on DynaQuest, please visit: https://www.dqtsi.com/
About MVP Advisory Group
MVP Advisory Group is a unique consulting firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Founded in 2013, MVP has a team of experienced insurance professionals who have successfully managed and led change in all areas of insurance, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, client experience, finance, compliance, data analytics, human resources and information technology. Core to its successful client partnerships is a commitment to focus on key areas of change where MVP provides deep expertise, including transformational roadmaps, program management, quality assurance, data management, and analytics and digital transformation and engagement. Learn more about MVP at www.mvpadvisorygroup.com.
Martie Streit, Director of Marketing
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region