Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 490
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 258
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 156
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 118
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Photo Essay Showcases Emotional Portraits of Love and Loss
- "She Never Asked for Wings" - New Children's Book Shows Being Different Can Be Quite Special
- Michael Jordan, author of The Company of Demons, News and Events
- Heather Wallace Releases New Book, Girl Forward, about Her Travels to Mongolia
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- "Accordion Stories From The Heart" Author Talk & Mini-Concert Free Program June 23 In Litchfield
- Western Publisher, Outlaws Publishing Scores Number One with Mike Mackessy's "Broken Dog Ranch"
- Newly released! Cup of Blood… Bread of Salvation by Robert Hirsch!
- Fie Strikes With The Fifth Book In His Western Series, "Cast A Dark Shadow"
That's the burning question in this stunning murder mystery that really begins 23 years earlier in 1959, when three students meet in high school. The teens include troublemaker Lynda Meyers, shy Vivian Brown, and spoiled mama's boy Jonathan McNeal, who always gets what he wants.
The three classmates forge a lifetime friendship, and Jon and Vivian eventually get married. When their daughter Tomika is arrested for killing the night clerk at Uncle Candyman's Grocery, Tomika can't understand why she was identified. Is she the killer or is this a classic whodunit?
Turns out that their friend Lynda Meyers is now a detective. Can she figure out what really happened?
About the Author: Describing herself as a Florida sunshine native, Geraldine McCall grew up in Pompano Beach and now calls Fort Lauderdale home. Retired from the Florida Department of Transportation, this is the author's fifth book.
Watch the video book trailer at: https://youtu.be/HuauAfg0yQM
More on eTradeWire News
- Aspirify, Inc., A lifestyle transformation company opens new office in the Rail District
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- 10 Seconds Inside The Broad Museum
- Bucks County Air Conditioning Service
- Topaz Information Solutions adds key partner True Mobile Health to enhance care to provider organizations
"Geraldine McCall's novels just keep getting better and better. This compelling murder mystery offers up some unusual plot twists that will eat away at long-time relationships before the truth is revealed," said Robert Fletcher, CEO of Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Agency.
MURDER AT UNCLE CANDYMAN'S GROCERY (ISBN: 978-1-949483-27-7) is now available for $27.95 and can be ordered through the publisher's website:
www.sbprabooks.com/GeraldineMcCall (http://www.sbprabooks.com/GeraldineMcCall%20) or at www.amazon.com or www.barnesandnoble.com.
WHOLESALERS: This book is distributed by Ingram Books and other wholesale distributors. Contact your representative with the ISBN for purchase. Wholesale purchase for retailers, universities, libraries, and other organizations is also available through the publisher; please email email@example.com.
Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co, LLC
www.SBPRA.net (http://www.strategicbookclub.com/) www.AuthorMarketingIdeas.com www.PublishOnDemandGlobal.com
*About our book publishing, marketing, and distribution team … We have provided services to over 10,000 authors around the world in the last eight years. We have hybrid-published over 6,500 authors, (about 500+ in a "traditional style" contract and the remainder in a self-publishing style), and their books are for sale in all the normal Ingram distribution channels, and Amazon and B&N (US, UK, Australia, Europe), plus China, India, Malaysia and almost every country in the world. We have attended and exhibited at over 30 of the largest book fairs in the world including London, New York, Beijing, Frankfurt, Guadalajara, New Delhi, Taiwan, and more. We have been instrumental in the adoption of POD in mainland China and Korea. For our author-clients we have produced over 1,000 press releases, video book trailers and other marketing materials for authors around the world. We have created over 7,500 author websites with extended capabilities, we have over 1,200 multi-format eBooks available on Kindle, Apple, Kobo, and other eBook platforms around the world. We look forward to assisting you to the best of our ability.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Legendary Huset's Speedway Is Up For Grabs In A Winner Take-All Race
- Eliza Neals "Sweet or Mean," the new EP of raw Blues-rock OUT July 4th on E-H Records LLC
- L.A. Wolves FC's Donovan Preslin Selected to Nicaragua's Youth Under-19 National Team
- BraveHeart Wireless Announces FDA Clearance of the BraveHeart™ Life Sensor Cardiac Monitoring System
- Brooklyn Conservatory Of Music To Host 3rd Annual World Refugee Day Festival
- Tickets On Sale for 17th annual Independent Music Awards & Indie Konference in New York City
- FetchRev Announces New Name, Logo and Capabilities for Merchants and Consumers
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Now Taking Fabulous Fourth Parade Applications
- Toronto Construction Company: Lions Den Construction
- A new Houston based career consulting company is helping executives with a provocative full-service approach
- FSR's Symphony Linx Wins Best of Show Award at InfoComm, Presented by AV Technology
- Amitech and UiPath Partner to Accelerate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI Digital Solutions
- Keep Lee County Beautiful receives statewide recognition
- Fort Myers Miracle to celebrate Independence Day with largest fireworks show of the season
- Beach Front Grille Donates $5K to Flagler Beach Police Dept. and Flagler County Fire Dept
- Bennington Nissan & Bennington Chevy Buick Cadillac Named Fastest Growing Dealership In The Country
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- creative.space's //DEUS EX Gets Huge Performance Boost with Integration of NF1 Cards
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- 2019 U.S. Grocery Shopper Trends Report Reveals What Consumers Want
- Ad Spending Continues Robust Increase In 2020
- ISCG Announces Senior Leadership Succession
- Bosco Tech Students Begin Professional Summer Internships Across L.A. Area
- Millennials are Ruining the World? an Xennial perspective bridges the gap between Generations X & Y