Popular on eTradeWire
- Witness the NFT Revolution with Freeverse's Alun Evans, Fraser Gordon of Quantum Works, and more at NFT Expoverse LA 2022 - 127
- Sekrett Scilensce is the lead-Musician & Business-expansion member at Takeo Tama | takeotama.com - 107
- Women In Professional Sports To Celebrate 10 Years of Service, Sportsmanship & Sisterhood - 105
- TrueDialog Accepted to the Microsoft Power App Platform - 102
- Las Palmas Releases Limited Edition Coloring Books to Benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Writers Meet Editorial Pros in L.A. at AGLAWC!
- Another College Bans Posters - Its President Is Sued
- DCOTA Hosts Design Professionals & Industry Insiders at the SUMMER REFRESH MARKET
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' BRONNY Chili' JAMES & BRYCE Chili' JAMES 1st Gm Together! #LEBRON'Spicy' NBA
- Can Picking Up the Phone Save Lives & Provide Long COVID Cures? UCSF & Partners' Study To Find Out
Similar on eTradeWire
- Harbor Associates Acquires 119,000-SF Office Building for Life Science Conversion
- PulteGroup adds 24 homesites and announces new bungalow home designs at Bradley Pond
- Mandarina Houses presents a comprehensive solution to your real estate needs
- Bundledocs launch new Cloud PDF Editor as part of their entry into North American market
- Fusion Growth Partners Named one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies in the 2022 Inc. 5000
- Triten awards Colliers the retail leasing assignment for The Mill in Houston's East End
- E Fort Bend Commercial Real Estate Trends | Q2
- Jackson Hole Ranch - The Highest Price Listing and Largest Acreage to Sell Year-to-Date
- DropOffer Launches in Six New Markets
- Sun Valley Native Nick Maricich Announced as Managing Broker, Sun Valley Sotheby's Realty
The multifamily industry, serving apartments and their residents, contributes more than $3.4 trillion to the economy annually, supporting more than 17.5 million jobs. Not only do apartment homes drive jobs that strengthen local communities, individuals and families realize the value of renting as a smart choice in today's economy.
"We are so honored to have been chosen as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work Multifamily," said Serena Y., VP of Marketing. "Our goal at WestCorp is to foster a collaborative, inclusive culture where every employee knows their value. Our entire team plays a crucial role with our residents satisfaction and the company's success, and every member deserves credit for this honor."
More on eTradeWire News
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Receives Community Service Award
- Mountain View Corporate Housing Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Morgan Automotive Group Acquires Wilde Dealerships in Sarasota
- BizTechReports Features Insights from IBM, ABI Research and Gartner
- Community Concert Association Announces 2023 Season
"WestCorp's entire team worked tirelessly providing assistance to our tenant families, as our company did everything we could to keep the jobs and safety of our employees paramount" said Margaret Valdez, WestCorp COO. "It wasn't easy, but our company grew as a result, our employees flourished, and the hurdles served to show us how truly resilient and committed we are as a family and company."
If you want to know if it's a great place to work, you ask the people who work there. Patrick Antrim, Founder and CEO of Multifamily Leadership says, "Employee engagement is actually a much more powerful indicator of organizational success than the size of the company, as employee engagement is tied to behavior and higher performance."
About WestCorp MG
WestCorp MG is a national client-focused, full-service real estate property management company offering leasing, rent collection, multi-family accounting, and maintenance solutions that consistently optimize owners' investments. WestCorp has multi-generational experience in multifamily property management, commercial acquisitions, multifamily accounting, and real estate marketing strategy. Core competencies also include the ability to work with efficiency and excellence in meeting client needs, whether in obtaining a market share in rental income or ensuring that investment properties stay competitive in the market. For more information on WestCorp MG, please visit http://www.westcorpmg.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tarps Now Releases Guide to Use of Tarp Accessories
- 100% Cotton | A Solo Exhibition by Andrew Cotton
- Family Law Attorney Successfully Defends an Appeal
- Pirates Dinner Adventure offers half off admission for kids
- Charleston Sports Medicine Welcomes Blake Ohlson, MD
For more information about, and to register for, the "Best Places to Work Multifamily®" program, go to http://www.multifamilyleadership.com.
- Why Market Timing is a Bad Idea
- Weinstein Spira Promotes Branham, Walther and Harrison
- Managecore Ranks No. 488 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Sales Growth of 1266%
- Tree Care for Japanese Maple Trees
- Golisano Children's Hospital publishes Back to School Kids First magazine
- Consolidated Chassis Management Joins U.S. DOT's FLOW Initiative to Improve Supply Chain
- 2021 Clearly Donruss Football Hobby Box
- 2019 Bowman Chrome Jumbo HTA Baseball Hobby Box
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive produces its 5 millionth Subaru vehicle
- Professional Centennial, CO Tree Removal Services Announced by Mortensen Tree Service, Inc
- American Momentum Bank collects school supplies for local charity
- G&S Acoustics - Scores for the Win!
- Advanced Revenue Management System Unveiled at CIO 100 Symposium in Rancho Palos Verdes, California
- Top QA Pain Points & Ways to Improve Software Testing
- Boom Boom Firearms Training LLC., Is Hosting Maryland Wear & Carry Permit (CCW) 16-Hour Courses For Eligible MD Residents & Non Residents
- "Doubting Tom" Releasing August 26 on Amazon, iTunes, Google Play
- We need to talk about Dry Eye Disease…
- Improvement, data science pros to convene in Atlanta Sept. 19-21
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2022 October Speak Up Women Conference and Last Call For Speakers
- State Representative Derek Mallow Presents The Outstanding Georgia Business Award To Oliver Maner