Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 211
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 114
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mobliciti Secures Contract Delivering Virtual Mobile Manager to Law Firm Browne Jacobson
- Engaging Mobile Startup Supports Remote Learning
- Spunky Mobile Startup Is Capturing A New Niche
- Mobile Research Engine Startup Has Launched
- TRENDING – WipFly advances cross-platform direct messaging
- Knobull Is About To Announce Its Most Important Development Ever
- ITS Navigo® Announces Patent Pending Touchless Technology for Safer Public Reopening
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
- Brian Peterson assisted Social Climber Pro with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
Especially in the pandemic era, telehealth services are necessary to extend the capacity of the overburdened healthcare system and introduce new ways for consumers to interact remotely with their healthcare providers. MTech is engaging healthcare providers, health plans, and independent software vendors (ISVs) involved in delivering patient care remotely through virtual doctor visits. These organizations have a need to deploy, support and manage hundreds of thousands of mobile tablets and other devices.
"We are operating in an era where healthcare organizations feel they can move millions of patient/provider interactions to a remote format on an annual basis," said Jay Gordon, MTech Chief Strategy Officer. "The current pandemic required us to swiftly enhance our processes to support these initiatives and create systems that will help us to better support the hundreds of thousands of devices we expect to manage over the next 12 months. MTech's enhancements are primarily focused on providing extreme physical and electronic device sanitization to ensure devices are disinfected and decontaminated as well as ensuring patient data erasure in compliance with the provisions of HIPAA."
More on eTradeWire News
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
As part of these enhancements, MTech has also created the role of Compliance Officer responsible for managing all aspects of the company's sanitization, decontamination, data protection and physical security attributes of its service offering and facilities.
MTech's services for the telehealth industry span all facets of device configuration and deployment, helpdesk support, device receipt, triage and decontamination and repair. MTech's services are designed to distribute devices to patients in line with company and industry standards while driving an out-of-box experience that minimizes downtime, confusion and frustration upon receipt.
MTech's expanded support for telehealth follows its enhancements to address unique requirements across many industries, including retail, casual dining, aerospace, field service and more, which can all benefit from improved treatment of mobile devices and data security.
About MTech Mobility
MTech Mobility is a global leader in providing comprehensive lifecycle and repair services for devices. The company specializes in device preparation and deployment, 7x24x365 multilingual help-desk support, advanced exchange and warranty management, in and out of warranty repair services, telecom expense management services, and more. Through its headquarters in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, as well as locations in Sarasota, Florida; Atlanta, Georgia; Wexford, Ireland; and China, organizations turn to MTech Mobility to offload the heavy lifting associated with deploying, supporting, managing, repairing, and refreshing devices for their workforce. MTech Mobility's customers span diverse industries, including airlines, retailers, and restaurants, as well as the manufacturing and field-service sectors. Learn more at https://www.mtechmobility.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Survey: B2B SaaS Execs Bullish on Sales Methodologies, See Value Engineering as Game Changing
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
- Identity: The Podcast Seeing the Signs feat. Serenity Thyme
- Axiomtek's Robust, Low Power-Consumption Embedded PC with Customizable Features - eBOX626-311-FL
- Michael Masor Brings Safe Money Radio To Butte & Missoula
Thomas & Brannan Communications
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Timely New Children's Book Inspires Kids To Wear COVID Masks and become Super-19 Heroes
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees
- Arlington Senior Community Celebrates Whataburger-Themed Chicken Coop with Ribbon-Cutting Event
- Matthew Brickman Explains Modification Of Child Custody Rights During COVID-19
- Waterford Dentist Contributes To Nationally Renowned Textbook
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Takes on Texas & Indiana for Candidate Suppression
- 2013 Volkswagen Passat For Sale!
- Downtown Frederick Theaters Join Forces for Fundraiser Concert at Fairgrounds
- Solar Vent Fan's 3D Tech Redesign Boosts Output for Safer Porta-Johns
- Keyfactor and Per Scholas Announce Partnership to Drive Skills Training & Diversity in Cybersecurity
- 28-Year-Old Magical Nights of Lights Gives Way to Something New
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Visits Oklahoma to Raise Awareness & Meet Supporters
- Michael Meyer Hosts Virtual Event on Communication
- SquadLocker Launches New Podcast Showcasing Sports Mentors who Inspire and Shape America's
- Biscayne Gardens Chamber of Commerce To Host Google Search Management Workshop Powered By Grow With Google
- New album Something Simple from indie soul-pop artist Pamela Machala
- Niagara Church Abuse Activist To Protest Three Catholic Locations In Toronto Thursday