Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 223
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 216
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 201
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 155
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 147
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 138
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret 110
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sage IT Wins Automation Anywhere's IQ Bot Competition
- PLOUTOZ：Every blockchain community has hedge market!
- The Democrat and Chronicle Names ComTec Solutions a Winner Of The Rochester Top Workplaces 2019 Award
- Faircourt Partners and Dream Forward announce partnership to bring AI to $500 million in retirement plan assets
- Selling Power Announces SOAR Performance Group on List of 2019 Highly Recommended Sales Consultants
- Performance Architects' Kirby Lunger and Astha Patni Win Top OATUG Awards at COLLABORATE 19 for Oracle Users Community Contributions
- Collaboration between MommyDaddyMe.com and Jersey College of Girls
- Hedvig adds enterprise encryption key management with Cryptsoft
- Lantek names Unai Asla new financial director
- The Sales Lead Management Association Announces the Winners of Its '20 Women to Watch' Annual Recognition Program
Comes with compact fanless design to withstand the rigors of day-to-day operation. Its I/O interfaces include two gigabit LAN ports, two RS-232/422/485 ports, 16-bits DIO ports, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one HDMI port and one Mini-DP port.
also features a DVI-I display module option to meet different user requirements.
For connectivity, it has two PCI Express Mini Card slots, one Nano-SIM slot and four antenna connectors. This fanless embedded system is equipped with onboard 4G LPDDR4-2133 of memory.
For enhanced security, the MS-9A79
supports TPM 2.0(connector). It also supports MSI's exclusive HIDAC Industrial IoT software for smart device monitoring and management. This embedded computer offers several mounting kit options for versatile use in various environments. It can be mounted using VESA(option), wall or DIN-rail mounting.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kauai's Largest Parcel Of Private Land To Sell Without Reserve Via Concierge Auctions
- Learn How Remaining Persistent Will Assist You in Following Your Dreams and Living Full Out
- Ultrasound Solutions Corp. Expands with Move into New Corporate Offices
- Divine Café at Springs Preserve to serve Mother's Day brunch, May 12
- Hair Competition Brings New Life to Fashion Week MN
supports 12VDC power inputwith OCP/OVP protection. It can also withstand a wide operating temperature range of -20°C to +70°C (A1 sku)and IEC-61373 vibrationendurance to ensure stable performance in "mission-critical environments".
For more information, please visit ipc.msi.com or contact us at email@example.com
Some Key Features:
• Support 16-bit GPIO (8*GPI;8*GPO)
• 2 independent displays with HDMI, DP, and DVI-I (optional)
• Dual mini-PCIe for expansions, one with NANO-SIM slot
• Wide operating temperature -20~70ºC
• DC-in 12V with OCP/OVP protection
• 4 openings reserved for antennas
• IE61373 class A compliance
• Azure / AWS compatible
About MSI Industrial Platform Solution (IPC Business Unit within MSI group)
With more than 30 years' of experience in motherboard design & manufacturing, MSI ranks among the world's top 3 motherboard manufacturers recognized internationally for high quality and stability by clients and individual users.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cool Springs Athletic Club Installs Self-Pour Tap Wall with iPourIt Technology
- DC Norris North America Launches New Website & Now Offers Lifting and Discharging Equipment to the Food Processing Industry
- Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County hosts annual A Taste for Homes
- New Retailer Opens In Folsom, CA
- Carey Beychok Earns 2019 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
In 2006, MSI entered the embedded and industrial market and started providing reliable and expandable products with longevity support of 5 to 7 Years. MSI designs and manufactures high-quality embedded boards and systems for various applications, such as digital signage, medical electronics, ATM, POS, kiosk, industrial automation, gaming, utility, and transportation. With solid R&D and manufacturing capability, MSI serves its client with efficient DMS (design, manufacturing & service) solution, and is poised to become the best partner for worldwide partner in the embedded and industrial market. More information on MSI's industrial PC division can be found at: http://ipc.msi.com/
As an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, MSI continuously develops and delivers cutting edge solutions based on the latest Intel® platforms.
- L.A. Wolves FC Hire Miguel Sanchez Rincon as New Head Coach for 2019 Season
- My Friend's Dentist to Perform TLC's "No Scrubs" to Raise Money for Wilmington Charity
- DPR Group Helps Omnichain Solutions Promote Company Launch and Grow Brand Awareness
- Data Driven: Retailers Want to Track Your Mood, SC Tech Trends + Execs Struggle w/Privacy Regs
- 2018 Olympic Bronze Medalist J'den Cox Completes Beat the Streets Lineup May 6 At Hulu Theater
- TRU Staffing Partners CEO to Speak at D.C. Bar e-Discovery Committee Meeting
- Richard's Place Threatened With Closure After Changes in Funding Rules
- The New Music2Deal Update is Live Join Today and also Follow on Twitter @Music2Deal
- Smart Ways to Source Semiconductor Components by GD Rectifiers
- Pads 'n' Tampons Going To Serve New Women With New Site
- Advanced Heat Treatments and Hard Coatings at Made in The Midlands
- Kole Management Sells Apartment Portfolio, Focuses Solely on Property Management
- New Yorker Electronics Offering N2Power Solutions' New "Optimized Power Systems Manufacturing"
- Vitria's Chris Menier Describes Critical Framework Necessary for Digital Operations and Successful Transformation Initiatives
- AFONiE.com is Now Accepting Amazon Pay!
- Ono Hawaiian BBQ Continues Its Expansion in Northern California
- Fort Myers Miracle go Hollywood with April 25-28 homestand
- Less is more when it comes to writing
- Fibroid Foundation Executive Director Announces Spring Speaking Schedule
- Dr. Ian Hay to Receive AACE Outstanding Clinical Endocrinologist Award