Popular on eTradeWire
- BlazeSports America Honors Inspiring Georgia Individuals at the 2019 Triumph of the Human Spirit Awards 376
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 353
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 292
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 289
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 288
- BYD and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Make the Holidays Greener 225
- Chance Hurst and Andolini Talent partner up 211
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 197
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 143
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 117
Similar on eTradeWire
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Africanmall--An Online Store of Women Clothing and Wigs For Black Women
- Promville brings a one-of-a-kind pop-up event experience in support of a good cause!
- Beautyforever Launches "Free Make Into Wig"
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back the MaKeup Bar as a Gold Member
- RI Jewelry Company Symbol Of Love Launches Soulmate Jewelry Line
- GiftstoIndia24x7.com Helps Couples Spread The Spirit of Love Across Boundaries, Launches 10,000 Valentine Day Gift Options To Choose From!
- The New Year New Me Empowerment Pajama Party Brunch
- Cosmetic Dentist Chicago New Teeth Chicago Dental
- Rosebud Woman Unveils New Refresh Wipes For Daily, Intimate Care
When beauty is in the eye of the beholder and YOU are the beholder what do you get? Cynthia Fedrick thought of just that when she came up with the idea for a local style and beauty bar that not only helps women define their own beauty but helps them customize their products too.
"I wanted to empower women and give them a voice in this space to define not only what their beauty looks like, but also what it feels like, smells like or even acts like," says Cynthia Fedrick, Creative Director of CEO.
The salon is set to officially open for business on Saturday, September 28 at 9 a.m. The grand opening event will feature service discounts on all services including the signature product consultation where guests can mix body care products specific to their skin type.
More on eTradeWire News
- Black Aces Tactical debuts 50-state legal, magazine-fed Bull-Pup Pump at Shot Show
- Americart now an Art Touring Exhibition across the United States
- Major Sports Brand Needs Seattle Area Youth
- Discover the World's Independent Music, TV & Film Creators As Media Tech Startup IndieONE Launches
- Telliant Systems Meeting the Best and Brightest in Tech at PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando
Normal salon hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 9a.m. – 7p.m. and product consultations will be given on an appointment basis only.
Phyllis McElroy - (770) 634-8032, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ms. Beautiful Me Salon
Ms. Beautiful Me is the brainchild of Cynthia Fedrick who began mixing butters and balms in her kitchen to cure her daughter's eczema. Her dedication to empowering women and young girls is expanding from skin and body to hair. With the success of her body balm, Cynthia's clients began to feel beautiful in their skin and now she aims to make sure they feel beautiful from head to toe. The Ms. Beautiful Me Salon and Spa serves women across the greater Tacoma area and will specialize in hair and body care services through on-site estheticians, massage therapists, nail techs and beauticians. The customizable product bar gives customers the opportunity to mix butters and essential oils based on their specific needs.
For more information visit, www.msbeautifulme.com
# # #
- Thiel College names Anthony Kos, Ph.D. new Business Administration and Accounting Chair
- YES Credit Solutions has what your business needs to eliminate credit denials!
- Award-winning Director/Actress Nicole Sadighi announces the launch of her nonprofit, Angels in Blue!
- Ryan Lucas Show @ Silverlake Lounge LA 1.25.20 for Bridging The Music Fest
- Commander of the LORDs army by WHY Kingdom Ministries
- Audience Serv Indonesia Drives More Direct Bookings In 2020
- San Francisco Opens The First Housing Program For Transgender & Gender Nonconforming Adults
- New version of the Bidirectional English-Spanish Dictionary by Jaime Aguirre in PDF format
- Businesses With Heart Expo Winter 2020
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- Sound Royalties And KLM Enterprises Services LLC Announce Partnership
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - Amazing Grades
- New nonprofit organization targets high risk teens in NYC with support services
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero
- Ottawa Business Man Seeking Legal Action Against Client
- Cultural Council for Palm Beach County Welcomes 180 to CULTURE & COCKTAILS Spotlighting Four Local Th
- CDF Attorneys Named to 2020 List of Southern California Super Lawyers®
- LTL Truckers Freightliner–Peterbilt independents increasing MPG by Reducing Carbon Pollution ECOF
- Music Manager/Dad Creates A Pathway To Success For His Daughters In A Highly-Competitive Industry!
- Awesome Family Spring Break Destinations