Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 123
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Private Placement Markets Introduces "equity Lock Residential"
Similar on eTradeWire
- projekt202 Expands into Atlanta Market with Strategic Acquisition of Big Nerd Ranch
- Now available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace: Next-generation, fast, error-free DICOM/Media data migration from One Byte Data™
- Adaptiva Introduces OneSite Cloud
- MAAT Completes Trilogy With New LP EQ
- Translation Software Company Awarded Grant For HIPAA Compliance Audit
- Managecore Announces Extension of Google Cloud Relationship through Cloud Acceleration Program
- Austin software firm builds homes in Mexico for the poor, sustains the families during pandemic
- Apereo Teaching and Learning Award (ATLAS) Winners
- Codeless Platforms Partners with Digital River to Extend Back Office Integration for Merchants
- Aventra and Versasec Announce Strategic Partnership
Duvall will be responsible for sharing his team's considerable cloud and AWS expertise across the broader Mphasis organization based on the work that Mphasis Stelligent has done with its customers. In addition to working closely with the different development groups at Mphasis, Duvall will also share his expertise and experience via blogs, industry articles, training videos, speaking at industry events, and other available mediums. He'll also continue to advise the Mphasis leadership team on emerging technologies.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Pain Relief Products With Global Frequency Technology For San Diego, California & It's Counties
- Private Security Company 'Cascadia Global Security' protects Portland while police cannot
- Black Light Communication Strategies LLC Announces New Communication Consulting Services
- "There Are Plenty More Fish in the Sea" Is Very Misleading, Says National Seafood Seasonings Brand
- Three Colombian PODWAY Podcasts from & One U.S. Podcast Joins The U.S. A. Based Latin Podcast Awards
Duvall and Stelligent have a long-standing relationship with AWS. Stelligent is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner, recognizing the top APN Consulting Partners for their significant investment in their AWS practice. It has attained the AWS Security Competency and the AWS Financial Services Competency and was one of the first service providers to attain AWS DevOps Competency status back in 2015. It was also one of the first APN Consulting Partners to participate in the AWS Service Delivery Program. Today, Mphasis Stelligent has over 100 AWS certifications with 50% of its engineers holding AWS professional certifications.
Duvall is 6X AWS certified including AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional and AWS Certified Security - Specialty, and he has architected, implemented and managed software and systems solutions for over 20 years. In 2016 he was honored as an AWS Hero, recognizing a very select group for their significant knowledge-sharing contributions to the AWS community. In addition, he has authored multiple books and publications on DevOps and Continuous Integration including the award-winning Continuous Integration: Improving Software Quality and Reducing Risk (Addison-Wesley) and DevOps Essentials on AWS LiveLessons (Addison-Wesley). He also blogs at stelligent.com, and hosts the DevOps on AWS Radio podcast.
More on eTradeWire News
- June Art Calendar & Artists' Mingle @ Barebrush.com
- Prosper Playhouse Partners with UVClear
- Some Are Lovin' Summer Rubbin'!
- Rene Krystle Hamlet Accepts Appointment - Washington Ambassador FoRe! PTSD Awareness
- iPOP Alumni, Albert Tsai reunites with "Dr. Ken" Cast for Online Event
"The ability to apply high levels of automation to software development lifecycles is a key differentiator for our team and our clients," said Nitin Rakesh, Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director, Mphasis. "Paul brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise in this area. Throughout his career, he has demonstrated a unique ability to enable those around him to take advantage of that experience. He will be an incredibly valuable multiplier for the Mphasis team."
Deepa Nagraj and Sumana Bhat
Mphasis Corporate Communications
- Used Vehicle Auction Prices Exceed Pre-Virus Expectations; Relationship Between Used Retail and Wholesale Prices Back to Normal
- HandyQuip.com improves online rentals of home medical equipment after COVID-19
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup